Sinop, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

"Greeks don't fight like Heroes, Heroes fight like Greeks" Winston Churchill 1941 '

HAHAHAHA I not wrote word for turkish army . Because This page is collapse .

Then Atatürk Very Hero ( He is Hero )

He defeated to you many times

I must go ...
MKZ6

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

burak my friend dont check the firepower ,the more the men you have the biggest the firepower,go down to land equipment ,Turkey 69000 Greece 45000 .now you got 1000000 men greece 200000 ,you only have 20000 more heavy arms now who is better equipt?divide 69000 with a million and than divide 200000 with 45000 and you will are more heavy arms for the Greek soldier than the turk,every greek carries a bazookas or a RPG every 6 turks have one bazookas or an RPG ,do you follow me? evet or hayir?.dont believe the turkish goverment make the numbers bigger to scare the other side ,Greeks are the other way ,they say they have less and than they surprice with more and you loose your pants be ware the unexpected,capice? let me go time to sleep i will see you tommmorow
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

"Nasty Anastasi"
Dear friend of proud Arabia & Gulf states.
Make sure that you spread the truth that Turkey helps to train the Israeli pilots, that bomb your brothers in Palestine.
I suspect that many do not know Turkey's dirty secret!!
SAY NO TO GULF STATES INVESTING IN FASCIST TURKEY!!

----------

Turkey helps to train the Israeli pilots? Doesn't this sound odd?
It is like saying that an Englishman is teaching a Turk how to make baklava!!
TAP

Newcastle, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

In cyprus greek cypricots start killing turkish civillians with a message saying 'get out of our homeland'.Bilent Ecevit of turkey decides enough is ENOUGH ...
THE TURKISH MILITARY MOVEMENTS IN 1974 WAS FOR GETTING READY THE GREAT KIBRIS WAR.
THE BRITISH CAME TO GREECE'S AID AND DID NOT ALLOW THE TURKS TO TAKE ALL OF CYPRUS.BUT WE SUCCESFULLY DID TAKE A PART OF NORTH CYPRUS WHICH LED TO THE MAKING OF A SAFE HOME FOR TURKISH CITIZENZ.
ToAllKidsHere

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Ok..Kids..The sort of questions and arguments that follow on topics "which is the strongest army in the world" or similar is super difficult to answer.

The turkish army consists 2 elements (like any army). The human factor and the weapon factor.

The human factor. The majority of the turkish army is conscripted. Meaning, young men around 18 are drafted and they receive some basic mility training in a short period of time. The quality of each such soldier is infuenced by trainng,culture, education and physical and mental characteristics. The training in the turkish army - may not be worse - but it is certainly not better than most of the armies in the region. The cultural effect has its influence too. For example, superstition. There was a research done for a client state around 9 years ago on the characteristics of the average turkish soldier and it was found that many such soldiers coming from rural Turkey (the majority of turks come from rural turkey) hold superstition that make them susceptible to being scared of the dark. Hence it was suggested to the client state that if potential conflict should arise they should force the turkish army to fight during the night. Another cultural factor - in favour of the turkish army but not the turkish soldier - is the fact that the majority of turkish men, especially young men, dont have access to women. Lack of sex is a big problem for turkish men and can go one for many years (until married) hence why turks are seen are perverted or promiscous and prone to do anything for sex including extraordany acts of recklesness (or bravery) if properly motivated. This is well know to the turkish command which takes advantage of that fact by promising soldiers they can do anything they want with the women they find in enemy territory. For some people this may seem far fatched but I dare any man in this forum to go on without sex for few years and report the findings - You will do ANYTHING for sex including risking your life, and in battle recklesness often wins.
The educational factor is also important as it allows the soldier to make good decisions. Most of the turks are not well educated and this is especially true for the rural turks. The weopons are imported from the west...turkey is not a producer. So the quality of their weopons are dependant on what the west is supplying. The population of turkey also matters. It allows them to have a numerically strong army.

CONCLUSION:
The turkish army is made up of millions of uneducated scared of the dark horny dudes willing to die for a fukc using Western made weopons!

Deadly combination!

...and that my friends is the secret to military success!
ToAllKidsHere

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

EdwardsUsa wrote:
one word
strong enough against any of its neighbours
Sto im svalia6 6apka na fesovete be brato?
Themistocles

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

ToAllKidsHere wrote:
Ok..Kids..The sort of questions and arguments that follow on topics "which is the strongest army in the world" or similar is super difficult to answer.
The turkish army consists 2 elements (like any army). The human factor and the weapon factor.
The human factor. The majority of the turkish army is conscripted. Meaning, young men around 18 are drafted and they receive some basic mility training in a short period of time. The quality of each such soldier is infuenced by trainng,culture, education and physical and mental characteristics. The training in the turkish army - may not be worse - but it is certainly not better than most of the armies in the region. The cultural effect has its influence too. For example, superstition. There was a research done for a client state around 9 years ago on the characteristics of the average turkish soldier and it was found that many such soldiers coming from rural Turkey (the majority of turks come from rural turkey) hold superstition that make them susceptible to being scared of the dark. Hence it was suggested to the client state that if potential conflict should arise they should force the turkish army to fight during the night. Another cultural factor - in favour of the turkish army but not the turkish soldier - is the fact that the majority of turkish men, especially young men, dont have access to women. Lack of sex is a big problem for turkish men and can go one for many years (until married) hence why turks are seen are perverted or promiscous and prone to do anything for sex including extraordany acts of recklesness (or bravery) if properly motivated. This is well know to the turkish command which takes advantage of that fact by promising soldiers they can do anything they want with the women they find in enemy territory. For some people this may seem far fatched but I dare any man in this forum to go on without sex for few years and report the findings - You will do ANYTHING for sex including risking your life, and in battle recklesness often wins.
The educational factor is also important as it allows the soldier to make good decisions. Most of the turks are not well educated and this is especially true for the rural turks. The weopons are imported from the west...turkey is not a producer. So the quality of their weopons are dependant on what the west is supplying. The population of turkey also matters. It allows them to have a numerically strong army.
CONCLUSION:
The turkish army is made up of millions of uneducated scared of the dark horny dudes willing to die for a fukc using Western made weopons!
Deadly combination!
...and that my friends is the secret to military success!
Apparently homosexuality and beastiality[goats and donkeys] is rife in the Turkish Army with these backward conscripts and also condoned by the Generals. This is one of the reasons Erdogan has targeted the top brass in the Turkish Armed Forces, however these abhorrent practices are extremely difficult to eradicate because homosexuality and beasitality are so entrenched in the culture of Turkish forces.
MKZ6

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently homosexuality and beastiality[goats and donkeys] is rife in the Turkish Army with these backward conscripts and also condoned by the Generals. This is one of the reasons Erdogan has targeted the top brass in the Turkish Armed Forces, however these abhorrent practices are extremely difficult to eradicate because homosexuality and beasitality are so entrenched in the culture of Turkish forces.
themistokli i dont want to insult the turkish arm forces but i had experience by the grecco-Turkish borders ,they used to get lost ,inside greek territory ,and was hard for us to guard them until the millitary police arrrive and take them away back to Turkey.Was no holding facilities by the borders ,just farm storage we use to put them in/and and we use 6 men to guard one prisoner the reason was education dint know which way was Greece and Turkey .
Themistocles

Malvern East, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

MKZ6 wrote:
<quoted text>themistokli i dont want to insult the turkish arm forces but i had experience by the grecco-Turkish borders ,they used to get lost ,inside greek territory ,and was hard for us to guard them until the millitary police arrrive and take them away back to Turkey.Was no holding facilities by the borders ,just farm storage we use to put them in/and and we use 6 men to guard one prisoner the reason was education dint know which way was Greece and Turkey .
These Turkish soldiers were possibly looking for something different like a Greek donkey or goat for a change in their sex life. On the other hand from your first hand experiences these young Turkish conscripts would be butchered in a real conflict, poor bastards they won't stand a chance.
Zeno

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

alan molyneux wrote:
THEY WASNT AGAINST JUST CYPRUS
THE GREEK NATION CHICKENED OUT TO HELP CYPRUS
IN 1974 THEY JUST DISAPERED DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT??????
I think the west gave the green light to punish Greece and stave off communism or anti-americanism. Didn't you figure that out?

Probably to lube the Turkish asses in exchange for use of bases to launch wars in the middle east. For you French assholes to have cheap petrol. Just like the French pilots in Libya, you consider overwhelming forces against a small opponent bravery, while the Libyans were cowards.
Zeno

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

with all respect wrote:
btw, the subject was "how strong is the turkish army" - my answer is that it is strong, and anyone who were to invade it would have serious problems for both sides. war is ugly. and greece in anyway stands no chance, speaking the truth here..
look, i know its harsh, war is not about loosing, its about having the hearts for it. some people in this room sadly has big mouth small mouth like yodsanklai said ;) am sure greek soldiers are very brave but you cant beat a bear using ur fists no matter how brave you are. i think attempting is good enough, and being a gentleman as the war goes on, keeping that good image. i say these are important..
Have you ever seen a little guy beat the shit out of a big guy? It's happened throughout all of history. And i have seen Turkish bravery. 10 guys on to a guy who can't fight, yet on their own they shit themselves and pretend that they preach love. That whould explain the diversity of enemies.
Zeno

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

okan wrote:
ALL TURKS ARE HEROIC SOLDIER.
Enough detergent in your head? Sounds like it. Live in your bubble of delusion.
Zeno

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Turko wrote:
<quoted text>
You paint a pretty picture of Greece,
They are no contest to the mighty power of Turkey,
We the Turks have 3 advantages going for us,
1 ) we have far superior man power,
2 ) we have far superior warfair equipment, and suppliers ie America, UK, even Russia,
3) the Greeks are cowards as the history proven, they run when faced with the enemy specially Turks, look at Hitlers Amy's 5 days and it was over, they all run it to the mountains, and left their wives behind for the Germans,
look at 1974 it was over before it started,
So dont think they are any good, they have all ways been some ones dogs,
No mate they dont count,
Don't forget the awesome education they all have, as can be seen by the clear differences between Greek and Turk posts. I wonder if they can even read the instruction manuals of all their little war toys?

We don't drop guns, we change history. Turks are oil rubbing, illiterate, donkey fucking cowards who drop their guns and run and have been repeatedly documented in history to be afraid of the dark.

And tell me, which example of Greek cowardice are you referring to. I really would like to know.
Zeno

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Turko wrote:
<quoted text>
listen Greek
If you have nothing to say shut the fcuk/up
change the record over your gramophone is repeating the same sh*t over and over again,
Yep, and despite the reiterations, the Turkish muck between your ears prevents any penetration of facts.
Zeno

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

ozz- wrote:
<quoted text>
Turko my friend...you know me by now...i reply in proportion to what it is posted...I am was also wondering what is your problem posting silly things instead of something with substance.
I agree we should be sensible...so lets try
I'm afraid that after seeing how Turko and other Turks use the internet, Greece should not fear them, they'd probably shoot themselves in the foot if they didn't shoot each other.
Yurmotheraider

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Zeno wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and despite the reiterations, the Turkish muck between your ears prevents any penetration of facts.
Says the internet Kurd who is a nerd. Money talks bullshit walks traitor. Get tissue for you issue nerd. Go to the mountain and kill innocent people. What comes around comes around.

Now the party is complete Greeks, Turks, Kurds! Where are the Armenians at? The dance for the last chair begun.
ays

Antalya, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

türkiye güçlü bir devlettir.tarih boyunca türkler büyük imparatorluklar kurmu&#351;tur.bir zamanlar bizden korkan avrupal&#305;lar a &#351;imdi ne oldu ? rumlar korkak bir millettir ve komik olan &#351;u ki bizi yenebilece&#287;inizi zannediyorsunuz.bizim ordumuz çok e&#287;itimlidir. kardak krizini(&#922;&#961; &#943;&#963;&#951; &#964;&#969;&#957; &#921;&#956;&#943; &#969;&#957; ) hat&#305;rlat&#305;r &#305;m size.san&#305;r&#305;m yeterli olur.k&#305;sa haf&#305;zal&#305; olan&#305;n kim oldu&#287;u belli.
yunanl&#305;lara sadece ac&#305;yorum bo&#351; hayaller pe&#351;indeler.
ayr&#305;ca istanbul'u fethetti&#287;imizde sizin din adamlar&#305;n&#305;z
katolik karnavali görmek yerine türk sar&#305;&#287;&#3 05; görmeyi tercih ederim demi&#351;tir. siz yunanlar sadece utanmal&#305;s&#305;n &#305;z!
Xoz

Spċnga, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

MKZ6 wrote:
<quoted text> Imia Greek rocks,in 1996 Greece send a Bell unarm hellicopter to invastigate monements ,your cowards commandos fire and shot down the chopter .Greece assume the chopter went due to mechanical promblems,very common to millitary eqipment if you ever been in the army or airforce ,any way turkey send warships ,Greece send warships NATO and US got involve ,and both side left the rock .no one won no one loose is a FKN rock ,if Greece knew you shot down that helli all your 12 commandos would be history. now your history education is very bad in 1996 2 months after Kardak one of your F-16 was shot down by a miragge 2000 do you know that? google and find out ,that was pay back for the bell hellicopter .IN 1821 Greeks push out of south greece many Turks died soldiers and civilians ,in 1887 was another war greece lost but no land lost.in 1912 Greece push you out of macedonia and west Thrace the house of Kemal attaturk became greek.Greece triple in size ottoman turkey lost all the Balkans arabia,egypt,up to Marocco israel,cyprus ,UK took them over most of them,now in 1919 greece attack you again reach 18 milles from Ankara ,Russia got on your side and save your skins Greece didnt loose no land ,now who lost land ,cyprus ? greece never got involve if the did no TRNC today all your troops would be Fish food .banana open a history book a turkish one is good and see the truth .All 4 wars after Greeke indepentence Greece attack you why ? you got no Ball to attack only unarm cyprus ,why you believe turkey will attack greece never did in the past ,wait for the fifth time im very sure will be Greece again ,economy is bad just wait who knows they might hit some oil.let me go boy read history and than come here and say your opinion
Your full of bullshit. Your chopper went down that (Kardak crisi) day because of your inexperienced pilot (Noob as some loves to put it). Lets not remind you that not only were the greek troops on the spot before the Turkish troops arrived, but you had your almost 2/5 of your country's battle ships and Navy Seals already placed and were waiting for the Turkish troops to arrive to the scene. You had the entire front rocks that were facing towards the Turkish side covered, hence this did not bother the Turks, and we carried out one of the most stealthiest operation the history has ever known. The turkish troops somehow went up to the rocks despite the heavy guarding seals, and managed to place the Turkish flags up on the rocks. The most humiliating thing is that the Greeks never noticed this until a couple of hours when the U.S had to step in and tell them that Turks had already conquerred it! Lets not remind you the events that happened in greek parliment after this Kardak crisi!
Turkarize

Genk, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The weakness of Greece just gets shown by the moment.
Your econemy is failing. There will be no army investments in the future for a very long-time.
Greece was no opponement for Turkey and never will be;
MKZ6

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Xoz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of bullshit. Your chopper went down that (Kardak crisi) day because of your inexperienced pilot (Noob as some loves to put it). Lets not remind you that not only were the greek troops on the spot before the Turkish troops arrived, but you had your almost 2/5 of your country's battle ships and Navy Seals already placed and were waiting for the Turkish troops to arrive to the scene. You had the entire front rocks that were facing towards the Turkish side covered, hence this did not bother the Turks, and we carried out one of the most stealthiest operation the history has ever known. The turkish troops somehow went up to the rocks despite the heavy guarding seals, and managed to place the Turkish flags up on the rocks. The most humiliating thing is that the Greeks never noticed this until a couple of hours when the U.S had to step in and tell them that Turks had already conquerred it! Lets not remind you the events that happened in greek parliment after this Kardak crisi!
hahahaha inexepirience heli greek pilots? do you know how fast a heli hoovers over the rocks ? was stop ,when got hit by antiaircraft fire .Is that a bravery> ?re banana I was a tank chief ,the guy by the 50 cal ,i take down a jet hellicopter ,up to 200 MPG with less than 10 rounds ,am i brave ,too FKN slow 50 cal bullets fly too fast ,hellcopter has no chance ,special if checking an area very slow .what crop they tell about the flag ,tell that to someone else i know your soldiers they suck,officers are ok .I blaim the fkn Greek goverment they should send an F-16 and bobm the shit of Kardak ,and kill those 11 bastards brave idiots ,shot a stoped helli ,are you serius man >?lets cut the crop my army is better tha yours ,the point is was nothing special.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50 Years on Kokkina Erenköy, the truth is told! 1 hr TRNC 12
It is in the name of ENOSIS that Cyprus has bee... 1 hr Greeks are Crooks 9
Germans think of Greece and Greek Cyprus: 11 hr GreeksareLiars 16
free chat free chatrooms cascadeofkisses.info u... 16 hr rishi 2
Victor Davis Hanson: Where's outrage over occup... 20 hr Show Time 82
Why i hate Turks (Dec '07) Wed concerned_human 458
Burning of Turkish flag in Greek Cyprus (Mar '13) Aug 19 Show Time 95

Search the Cyprus Forum:
•••