How strong is the Turkish army?
greek

Rahway, NJ

#1695 Aug 14, 2012
Burak wrote:
'Turks fight like cowards Cowards fight like Turks' This is not true
This is true 'Greeks fight like cowards Cowards fight like Greeks'
Armenians to establish the organization . And attack to our civilian They want to deserts .
You greeks you braged before a Cyprus peace opretaion . After the Cyprus Peace operation We silenced to you .
And You Greeks talking we win blah blah. Firstly you search your defeated then talk .
You failed a population
you failed a lan size
you failed a history
you failed a Army size
You failed a equipment
You failed a economic
Turkey not take it seriously to greece .
Greece not be to Turkey's Blacklist
you search natural gas in cyprus We did not allow .We send a warships to cyprus Greece only talk .
Now You Try again I think you never do this
Screw loose? Never heard of Armenian Genocide?
Hitler did.even broadcast it in a 1939 August Radio Broad Cast- Who today remembers the Armenian Massacres? That gas and oil deposits are Ours whether you like it or not,YOU DON"T WANT TO SHARE you feel even though its on our side Israelis and GCs invested into it it belongs to Turkey.It never will
PS Learn your own history,we'll worry about ours,as far as Greece's financial situation every dog has its day.Soon Turkey will have problems,if not already with Syria-supplying the Syrian rebels with weapons? Bad move Syria will only supply your Kurdish Freedom fighters with more weapons
Not too bright- Syria is backed by Iran which is backed by Russia and China
Like I said every dog has its day
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#1696 Aug 15, 2012
"Themistocles" Maybe his father flew into a "Turkish tantrum" backhanded Burak and is now responding ? Let's not overestimate the intelligence of a Turkish pilot, he knows that he can get away with posing as a 15year old.

----------

Yes I get your point but a pilot who cannot put two english words together is a little hard to believe. How did he learn to fly, considering they get all their training from their dearest sponsors Uk and USA.
Burak

Hatay, Turkey

#1697 Aug 15, 2012
'Kurdish rebel fighters' HAH !!!!! THEY ARE TERRORIST THEY ARE AMERICAN'S DOG AND ISRAEL'S DOG.. TERRORISTS KILL MY KURDISH BROTHERS .I AM TURKİSH MY KURDISH BROTHERS TURKEY'S CITIZENS . THEY LOVE TURKEY . WE TOGETHER DEFENCE OUR COUNTRY . KURDISH AND TURKS BROTHERS IN TURKEY . YES I HAVE GOT A KURDISH NEIGHBOR . MY FATHER WORK IN DIYABAKIR (%80 KURDİSH LIVE IN DIYABAKIR) WE LİVE WITH THEY ... YOU DON'T KNOW YOU ONLY TALK. You want shred to Turkey but You never arrive to success
Burak

Hatay, Turkey

#1698 Aug 15, 2012
Helicopter downed in kardak :DD You tell your defeated .... well why you declere the war ????

I don't look deiteils

look 1974 we have got guarantor right . We use that right .

We take a cyprus twice

1569
1974

you lose twice

US punish to we . we enter a crysis in 2000 but Recep Tayyip Erdogan save To Turkey and Now we are improve IMF Give loan money to Turkey at 2000 now 2012 We give loan money to IMF

You think this list http://www.globalfirepower.com/

Turkey is 6.

greece is 33.

You explain this I listen you
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#1699 Aug 15, 2012
Observer wrote:
"Themistocles" Maybe his father flew into a "Turkish tantrum" backhanded Burak and is now responding ? Let's not overestimate the intelligence of a Turkish pilot, he knows that he can get away with posing as a 15year old.
----------
Yes I get your point but a pilot who cannot put two english words together is a little hard to believe. How did he learn to fly, considering they get all their training from their dearest sponsors Uk and USA.
That's an excellent question, my opinion is that "the obvious sometimes is obvious" [Themistocles 2012], in other words they really are dumb cnuts, so the UK and USA humour the Turks when they know that the Turks are incompetent as pilots, this so killed kid Burak is probably the "pilot" and 32 years old?
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#1700 Aug 15, 2012
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>That's an excellent question, my opinion is that "the obvious sometimes is obvious" [Themistocles 2012], in other words they really are dumb cnuts, so the UK and USA humour the Turks when they know that the Turks are incompetent as pilots, this so called kid Burak is probably the "pilot" and 32 years old?
Correct post
Burak

Hatay, Turkey

#1701 Aug 15, 2012
Why you go Turkish pilots and try ask question . Turkish pilots are very good . Us's pilots do EXERCISE Turkish solftware . We organize the ANATOLIAN EAGLES sham battle . Us understand Turkish Air power and Us sport the Turkey ...

you never look this list

http://www.globalfirepower.com/

You never talk about my father If launch war you understand my father skill and all Turk skills
greek

Rahway, NJ

#1702 Aug 15, 2012
Burak wrote:
Why you go Turkish pilots and try ask question . Turkish pilots are very good . Us's pilots do EXERCISE Turkish solftware . We organize the ANATOLIAN EAGLES sham battle . Us understand Turkish Air power and Us sport the Turkey ...
you never look this list
http://www.globalfirepower.com/
You never talk about my father If launch war you understand my father skill and all Turk skills
Greece has a better trained Air force and Navy.And better Air Defences ten you Turks.If you Turks want trouble try it Greece
will give you a beating.Remember its not the dog in the fight its the fight in the Dog-General
Eisenhower
We seen your Turk skills on Cyprus we had NO WEAPONS and managed to kill 5000 of your soldiers and no Air Force and knock out how many of your Planes? You do your homework and get to School
Burak

Hatay, Turkey

#1703 Aug 15, 2012
My school is on vacation. We lost 498 soldier in cyprus you lost 4000 soldier in cyprus . Turkish Pilots Better then greece pilots . Turkish Air Force celebrate 100. years . We modernized our Plane whit same a tomahawk and New weapon. USA want lock your system but They not lock our system . We renew our war systems . My family not talking about greece We talkin about israel We talking about greece 10 years ago . We improve Air defence system And You buyyour plane and missiles to France . We make own missles and system I never comparative greece and Turkey

We have got 1900 air craft

You have got 771 air craft
greek

Rahway, NJ

#1704 Aug 15, 2012
Burak wrote:
My school is on vacation. We lost 498 soldier in cyprus you lost 4000 soldier in cyprus . Turkish Pilots Better then greece pilots . Turkish Air Force celebrate 100. years . We modernized our Plane whit same a tomahawk and New weapon. USA want lock your system but They not lock our system . We renew our war systems . My family not talking about greece We talkin about israel We talking about greece 10 years ago . We improve Air defence system And You buyyour plane and missiles to France . We make own missles and system I never comparative greece and Turkey
We have got 1900 air craft
You have got 771 air craft
You Turks could never make anything by yourselves You need US and Israeli help who design the Arms and have cheap labor assemble them.You may have more planes but we have better pilots little boy,go back and tell that to daddy and ask why the PPK is killing so many of your soldiers
Turkey is arming Syrian rebels and Syrian Government is arming Kurdish Freedom fighters supplied by Iran,Russia And China.Turkish leaders are just Plain Stupid and asking for trouble
Burak

Hatay, Turkey

#1705 Aug 15, 2012
Look We clear the Our Army to sypies and traitors.
Pkk 's end coming Our special forces (MAROON BERRETS POLICE SEPECIAL FORCES) join the operation now . They didn't joinin operation past .
We new kill 135 pkk's terrosrist . Also We make alliace whit Iran against Israel.If israel Attack Iran We support to Iran . We make nuclear reactor whit Russia . We make Baku Tbilisi Ceyhan pipeline whit russia We balance american - Russuan relationship. China is our economic parner . Turks and Kurds are Brother in turkey

and greece I never say greek soldiers kill raito

You always defeated and You talk

You never reach to Victory with talking . You must do . We did . We doing. We will

Turkey is &#304;mprove

Turkey is Strong With Turks and Kurds

Do you understand .
greek

Rahway, NJ

#1706 Aug 15, 2012
Burak wrote:
Helicopter downed in kardak :DD You tell your defeated .... well why you declere the war ????
I don't look deiteils
look 1974 we have got guarantor right . We use that right .
We take a cyprus twice
1569
1974
you lose twice
US punish to we . we enter a crysis in 2000 but Recep Tayyip Erdogan save To Turkey and Now we are improve IMF Give loan money to Turkey at 2000 now 2012 We give loan money to IMF
You think this list http://www.globalfirepower.com/
Turkey is 6.
greece is 33.
You explain this I listen you
Ever notice that the Turks say they can win because they have more weapons and more men?
Sounds cowardly to me.If Greeks and Turks fought man to man 1 to 1 Greeks would always win
We have proved that during WW2.Greece had no weapons Aircraft which was paid for but never delivered by Sweden,France,Germany,Britain although paid for by the Metaxas government never came were deliverd yet Greece was able to fight 4 Countries and Push Italy and Albania back into the mountains of Albania.Bulgaria and Germany could not break the Metaxas line of fortifications and went through Yugoslavia
1974 Greek Colonels sold out Greece MONEY TALKS
US had Benedict Arnold and the Walker family as sellout spies
Greece had the Colonels sell out Cyprus
Burak

Hatay, Turkey

#1707 Aug 15, 2012
Greece's soldiers coward . Why you defeated us at 1918 1919 1920 1922 We fight Heroich you have best weapon because england support you . you defeated. Our religion say 'Go and Die For own Country'.

You only talk I know you are spartans . Spartans not effective Turks Because We attack 40 soldiers Chinese place (Kursat ve 40 yigidi)We are captured Europa By Atilla know you . You bragging but you not make onw weapon and system Because you are Spartans :DDD

war = money

you haven't that

Poor Greece

You wacth true Open your Eyes !!!!!!

Burak

Mersin, Turkey

#1708 Aug 15, 2012
I make a mistake

Corret :

Greece's soldiers coward . Why you defeated in 1918 1919 1920 1922 We fight Heroich you have best weapon because england support you . you defeated. Our religion say 'Go and Die For own Country'.

You only talk I know you are spartans . Spartans not effective Turks Because We attack 40 soldiers Chinese place (Kursat ve 40 yigidi)We are captured Europa By Atilla know you . You bragging but you not make onw weapon and system Because you are Spartans :DDD

war = money

you haven't that

Poor Greece

You wacth true Open your Eyes !!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
greek

Rahway, NJ

#1709 Aug 15, 2012
Burak wrote:
I make a mistake
Corret :
Greece's soldiers coward . Why you defeated in 1918 1919 1920 1922 We fight Heroich you have best weapon because england support you . you defeated. Our religion say 'Go and Die For own Country'.
You only talk I know you are spartans . Spartans not effective Turks Because We attack 40 soldiers Chinese place (Kursat ve 40 yigidi)We are captured Europa By Atilla know you . You bragging but you not make onw weapon and system Because you are Spartans :DDD
war = money
you haven't that
Poor Greece
You wacth true Open your Eyes !!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
a mistake? I see Many Mistakes.You know nothing about us
our culture or our defence of our country,outnumbered and ALONE
God Father fought in Korea in an American Elite unit Merrils Maurauders,after ammo ran out they fought with their bare hands routing the Chinese 58% casulty rate
WW2 Fought off 4 Enemies at once without any weapons,with weapons were seized from Italians
Fought off NAZIs for 214 precious days,more then any other ally except for britain and Soviet Union
Turkey signed the Balkan Pact in the 30s with Yugoslavia and Greece promising to come to their aid if attacked.
DID THEY? NO AGAIN THEY DON"T HONOR THEIR SIGNATURE
Had Greece chosen not to make a stand against the AXIS Europe would not exist as we know it today
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#1710 Aug 15, 2012
"Greeks don't fight like Heroes, Heroes fight like Greeks" Winston Churchill 1941
Burak

Sinop, Turkey

#1711 Aug 15, 2012
I can't wrote new sentenses Because I am going go to camp. But I say Greece and Turkey aren't comparative.

Turkey is second big army in Nato and Turkey is sixht big army in world .

Turkey make own weapon and export .

Greece not try our power.

We have glorious History and Army .

Wait Coming Second Ottomans ....

I leave you alone with your defeated ...

Thanks For Listen To Me
Burak

Sinop, Turkey

#1712 Aug 15, 2012
"Greeks don't fight like Heroes, Heroes fight like Greeks" Winston Churchill 1941 '

HAHAHAHA I not wrote word for turkish army . Because This page is collapse .

Then Atatürk Very Hero ( They is Hero )

He defeated to you many times
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#1713 Aug 15, 2012
Burak wrote:
"Greeks don't fight like Heroes, Heroes fight like Greeks" Winston Churchill 1941 '
HAHAHAHA I not wrote word for turkish army . Because This page is collapse .
Then Atatürk Very Hero ( They is Hero )
He defeated to you many times
Hey kid, do your parents know you're on drugs?
Burak

Sinop, Turkey

#1714 Aug 15, 2012
"Greeks don't fight like Heroes, Heroes fight like Greeks" Winston Churchill 1941 '

HAHAHAHA I not wrote word for turkish army . Because This page is collapse .

Then Atatürk Very Hero ( He is Hero )

He defeated to you many times

I must go ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey Not Recognizing Cyprus Is Inconceivable,... Apr 26 Mkz6 6
News Armenian President In Cyprus Tomorrow Apr 24 lumumba boys 2
Turkey will pay for its crimes against humanity. Mar '16 lumumba boys 3
News Cyprus' first public gay wedding takes aim at p... Mar '16 Belles Echoes 7
I have turkish and greek parents, but... (Apr '08) Mar '16 Anon 160
We Greek Women We love Arab And Turkish Men (May '13) Mar '16 Democracy 112
Turkey is finished. Prophecy being fulfilled. (Aug '12) Feb '16 juan in a million 28
More from around the web