IMAM FROM IZMIR says WILLRULE OVER EUROPE

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

LOLOLOL

Collierville, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2012
LOLOLOL......THE IMAM FROM IZMIR SAYS"Thanks to your democratic laws,we will overtake you.Thanks to your religious laws,we will rule over you."-------- http://newworldorderuniversity.com/...
seems

Collierville, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2012
LOLOLOL wrote:
LOLOLOL......THE IMAM FROM IZMIR SAYS"Thanks to your democratic laws,we will overtake you.Thanks to your religious laws,we will rule over you."-------- http://newworldorderuniversity.com/...
seems the imam of izmir turkey is confident they gonna take over europe one day,,,,,,,,
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#3 Nov 19, 2012
"seems" seems the imam of izmir turkey is confident they gonna take over europe one day,,,,,

----------

Unless Europe wakes up, you better believe it.
Look at what is happening today in the UK. Islam is slowly taking ove Britain, with the help of some of its own politicians. They give Muslims more and more rights allowing them even to have their own Sharia Courts (130 in number so far and growing) and apply their own laws. Whatever happened to the world famous British justice, the pride of England? Special praying time five times a day, while on duty, special food for the Islamist civil servants, hundreds of the so called "cultural centers" or better 'terrorist breeding centers' and what is next? I wonder.
Similar situations exist in Belgium which they already call Belgistan, Sweeden, and Holland that according to statistics by 2020 the birthrate of Islamist children, for the first time in a western country, will overtake that of the children of the Dutch nationals.
Luckily recently there are many voices within the EU that are doing everything to wake their countrymen up to the new reality and I believe they will eventually succeed just in time. But there will be plenty of trouble and lots of victims on both sides.
Yes, the imam of Izmir is right. On one side the liberal and super democratic laws of the EU and on the other side the various culturist organizations and those of human rights, very stupidly promote their country's takeover and morgage the lives of their children into a life much worse than their own. Not to forget the ambitious politicians who will deal with the devil, if they have to, just to be elected into power.
yep

Collierville, TN

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Observer wrote:
"seems" seems the imam of izmir turkey is confident they gonna take over europe one day,,,,,
----------
Look at what is happening today in the UK. Islam is slowly taking ove Britain, with the help of some of its own politicians. They give Muslims more and more rights allowing them even to have their own Sharia Courts (130 in number so far and growing) and apply their own laws. Whatever happened to the world famous British justice, the pride of England? Special praying time five times a day, while on duty, special food for the Islamist civil servants, hundreds of the so called "cultural centers" or better 'terrorist breeding centers' and what is next? I wonder.
Similar situations exist in Belgium which they already call Belgistan, Sweeden, and Holland that according to statistics by 2020 the birthrate of Islamist children, for the first time in a western country, will overtake that of the children of the Dutch nationals.
Luckily recently there are many voices within the EU that are doing everything to wake their countrymen up to the new reality and I believe they will eventually succeed just in time. But there will be plenty of trouble and lots of victims on both sides.
Yes, the imam of Izmir is right. On one side the liberal and super democratic laws of the EU and on the other side the various culturist organizations and those of human rights, very stupidly promote their country's takeover and morgage the lives of their children into a life much worse than their own. Not to forget the ambitious politicians who will deal with the devil, if they have to, just to be elected into power.
yep interesting,,,,,,
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#5 Nov 27, 2012
How long before Muslims exact this form of justice on all native Europeans?

WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT

http://www.natparty.com/beheading-vid.wmv

God help us!
EUsuperstate

Collierville, TN

#6 Dec 12, 2012
seems wrote:
<quoted text>seems the imam of izmir turkey is confident they gonna take over europe one day,,,,,,,,
,,,,,, but not the EU superstate,,,,,,,,,
maybe

Collierville, TN

#7 Jan 8, 2013
LOLOLOL wrote:
,,,,,,maybe the imam wants to steal some more churches and convert them to mosques like they did in cyprus ,,,,,,,,,, http://www.hri.org/news/cyprus/tcpr/2013/13-0...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 8, 2013
I think is time for Imam to start his migration to Saudi Arabia with the rest of the camels. I would advise him to take a few bananas with him for the road.
lolol

Collierville, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Jasmin32 wrote:
I think is time for Imam to start his migration to Saudi Arabia with the rest of the camels. I would advise him to take a few bananas with him for the road.
....no greek cities and churches to steal there and convert them to islam.......
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#10 Jan 8, 2013
"Anonymous" How long before Muslims exact this form of justice on all native Europeans?
WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT
http://www.natparty.com/beheading-vid.wmv
God help us!

----------

This video is not the only one of its kind. I have posted on Topix another one of another christian victim being decapitated in exactly the same manner. The victims of decapitation of Christians by islamists that believe that they are actually doing what their God wants them to do are many more.
P.S.
No muslim will post here on this page from now on. This is what has happened when I posted my clip. It is as if they feel ashamed for uncovering their true side.
I challenge any muslim to make a comment.
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#11 Jan 8, 2013
"LOLOLOL" LOLOLOL......THE IMAM FROM IZMIR SAYS"Thanks to your democratic laws,we will overtake you.Thanks to your religious laws,we will rule over you."-------- http://newworldorderuniversity.com/...

----------

EU leaders like Cameron and others who team up with the Islamists to keep their parties in power, they will surely prove the imam from Ismir right. The process will be speeded up if they allow Turkey in the EU.
greek

Union, NJ

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Observer wrote:
----------
Just like Hitlers rise to power-The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing-John Locke
amazing

Collierville, TN

#13 Apr 1, 2013
LOLOLOL wrote:
..go figure ......
greece my hole

London, UK

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Amen
lololol

Collierville, TN

#15 Jun 21, 2013
greece my hole wrote:
Amen
...grease your hole u mean?? why??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No gas drilling for two years 10 hr Rockstar 1
OBAMA sends warm support message to GREEKS. Thu Mkz6 3
News Gas searching ship finds nothing off Cyprus Mar 26 Rockstar 1
Meanwhile 120,000 Turks live in Greece Mar 25 Rockstar 2
News Greece plans military exercises with Cyprus, ot... Mar 24 Mkz6 30
Greeks should blame themselves Mar 24 Mkz6 5
News Cyprus could open development bank Mar 24 Rockstar 1
More from around the web