The" Yarrakistan" illegal entity of N...

The" Yarrakistan" illegal entity of Northern Cyprus.

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Aristodimos

Ansonia, CT

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Northern Cyprus should be called "YARRAKISTAN" its a Cyprus territory that is occupied by Turkey.They are more whore houses in the occupied territories and orospus than in Istanbul.

There is nothing legal in "Yarrakistan". Its a Turkish puppet state that is controlled by the Turkish mafia[in cooperation with the Turkish generals]the ones that are not yet in prison.
TIN YARAK VER VRAKA

Loughton, UK

#2 Feb 6, 2013
“To begin, south Cyprus is not a state, it’s an administration. There is no such thing as Cyprus as a country. There is the Greek Administration of South Cyprus and there is the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus on the north of the green line,” ErdoGAN said.
Moscowrules

Izhevsk, Russia

#3 Feb 7, 2013
TIN YARAK VER VRAKA wrote:
“To begin, south Cyprus is not a state, it’s an administration. There is no such thing as Cyprus as a country. There is the Greek Administration of South Cyprus and there is the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus on the north of the green line,” ErdoGAN said.
i say that your monkeys and gays
Moscowrules said it ...... means is true
Moscowrules

Izhevsk, Russia

#4 Feb 7, 2013
My dog said that your sting,
It is true ... my dog said it
mkz6

Shirley, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
TC i think the only one who decides who is leggal or not should be only UN ,not Edrogan or Samaras .
Democracy United States

Watseka, IL

#6 Feb 13, 2013
The only ones who have a right to decide the fate of Greek Cyprus is the native greek cypriots

not the U.N.
and not the Turkish labeled Muslims there who want to overrule 85 percent of the greek cypriots there.
Democracy United States

Watseka, IL

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Not great britain also who said to Greek Cyprus we are giving you your independence but we are going to make your constitution at the same time. lololololol They are 2 faced.
They can go talk to their own population like that as in a condescending manner but not to the Greek Cypriots they will not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Isolated north Cyprus counts on Turkey for econ... 10 hr Conner 27
News 'We may never have such a chance again' 10 hr Conner 1
Mkz port jeff greekfest Mon Mkz6 4
What has happened to the TC voices on this forum? Mon Mkz6 3
sexual harassment Jul 28 Martin garey 1
All Turks must die! (Dec '09) Jul 26 Human 75
News Europe's Last Divided Capital Remembers Anniver... Jul 20 Net Logg 1
More from around the web