of 2
Next Last
greek

Bloomington, IN

#21 Feb 24, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you would have known how the word ancient Greek became into existence
It's only been around 100 years or so. during their era they were no tribes called Greek.
Greeks call themselves Hellenes,the children of Helen,But Dervis you're a smart guy I don't have to tell you that.The first tribe the Romans met they called the Grecoli,that is where the word Greek comes from in Latin.but the rest of your post Dervis is bullshit as usual
Sad that you know the truth but post lies because of your intense hatred of Greeks
Themistocles

Bunya, Australia

#22 Feb 24, 2013
mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>dervis i love you man ,as a Greek ,i cant understand the stupiditity of the the Turksih goverment ,are they idiots ? sorry im getting pissed ,for the MFKRS greek president and ministers for going to Turkey for talks .WTF ,these people dont recongize what is written on Anatolia land .every godman person who had middle eastern ancient History knows well who lived there ,were not the Romans ,for the idiot Turkish goverment information the Romans dint move outside the Italian pennisula .only soldiers as garrisons and governors moved there to control the land .theybuilt roads and millitarry station ,but no damn Roman civilians lived in Anatolia ,But Greeks slavs Armeniasbefore long ago were Greeks by the coast lines ,lydians ,kapadokians ,assyrians ,friggiansin on the east Anatolia .all damn cities had Greek names ,Romans didnt Change the Turks Did .Effesos Roman ? give me a brake ,your capital Angyra ,Greek word for anchor .was Roman too ? antalaya Roman? another joke /.No one wants Anatolia we want the truth .THe Turkish goverment feel inferiority ,and try to put Greece down with these crop .Roman Anatolia my a@@. Finnaly did any Turkish guy took any History course in UK about the history in Anatolia from 1200BC to today or up to Ottoman empire ? any one I had it in Greece and i had that course in America as elective ,and i know the truth/.Dervis sorry man ,i had many years of history ,i dint had sheeps on the Greek mountains I went to school .Any way tell those tourists to see the writtings on the ruins in anatolia are Greek letters differet than,.man/,.no matter what i respect your opinion .
Mk, the fiend who posts as Dervis is not your friend, he's a fcuking as*hole , he hates you and all of us Greeks with a passion, as a matter of fact he probably hates all Christians, he's also full of bullisht e.g. Illegal ROC? Sorry man but he is in fact your enemy and his opinion is not worthy of your respect.
Dervis Eroglu

Gloucester, UK

#23 Feb 25, 2013
mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>dervis i love you man ,as a Greek ,i cant understand the stupiditity of the the Turksih goverment ,are they idiots ? sorry im getting pissed ,for the MFKRS greek president and ministers for going to Turkey for talks .WTF ,these people dont recongize what is written on Anatolia land .every godman person who had middle eastern ancient History knows well who lived there ,were not the Romans ,for the idiot Turkish goverment information the Romans dint move outside the Italian pennisula .only soldiers as garrisons and governors moved there to control the land .theybuilt roads and millitarry station ,but no damn Roman civilians lived in Anatolia ,But Greeks slavs Armeniasbefore long ago were Greeks by the coast lines ,lydians ,kapadokians ,assyrians ,friggiansin on the east Anatolia .all damn cities had Greek names ,Romans didnt Change the Turks Did .Effesos Roman ? give me a brake ,your capital Angyra ,Greek word for anchor .was Roman too ? antalaya Roman? another joke /.No one wants Anatolia we want the truth .THe Turkish goverment feel inferiority ,and try to put Greece down with these crop .Roman Anatolia my a@@. Finnaly did any Turkish guy took any History course in UK about the history in Anatolia from 1200BC to today or up to Ottoman empire ? any one I had it in Greece and i had that course in America as elective ,and i know the truth/.Dervis sorry man ,i had many years of history ,i dint had sheeps on the Greek mountains I went to school .Any way tell those tourists to see the writtings on the ruins in anatolia are Greek letters differet than,.man/,.no matter what i respect your opinion .
Mkz6 My friend , I am sorry But I don't see it your way, and I will not upset you with my version , but Greeks can take some consolation and Comfort knowing those ancient ruins dating back before the Turkic empires are none of Turkic doing.

I probably have Oguz Tolga correct me here as his the historian on matters as such.
Dervis Eroglu

Gloucester, UK

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Mk, the fiend who posts as Dervis is not your friend, he's a fcuking as*hole , he hates you and all of us Greeks with a passion, as a matter of fact he probably hates all Christians, he's also full of bullisht e.g. Illegal ROC? Sorry man but he is in fact your enemy and his opinion is not worthy of your respect.
Taramasalada you are getting upset again over people who don't agree with you.

Learn to be more diplomatic learn to respect others opinions.

God are you like this at home with your family , My way or the high way attitude.
mkz6

North Babylon, NY

#25 Feb 26, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Mkz6 My friend , I am sorry But I don't see it your way, and I will not upset you with my version , but Greeks can take some consolation and Comfort knowing those ancient ruins dating back before the Turkic empires are none of Turkic doing.
I probably have Oguz Tolga correct me here as his the historian on matters as such.
Oguz Tolga .i know him well.I dont believe he cant .Accorin to history ,written on books about Anatolia ,Homer first and Herodotos second they both talk about hittites,Lydians ,Frygians,kapadokians ,assyrians and others ,but they never wrote anything about turkic empires . In europe mostly the Germanic tribes ,the slavic tribes ,hellenes or Greeks by the Romans,the anatolian tribes ,greeks by the coast line ,the Persian empire ,india ,egyptian empire .The Turks accorin to history moved out of the cold steppes ,because they could survive ,besides getting abuse by the Mongolians ,as you know mongols were savage people ,poor China had to buit a 1200 mille wall .Alexander the great cross today Turkey herodotos never say a word about Turks ,why ? because was none in that are ,up to 1000AD ,they start crossing the eastern borders of the byzantine empire .Dervis i see some turks here they talk about protoTurks ,Greek word for first Turk ,and they believe the Trojeans were Turks ,some they say the lydians were Turks too,but Lydians disappear long bofore 1000AD ,they immigrate to Italy.Hittites are gone too can be the Kurds? who the hell knows ,history is not 100/100 accurate ,always is in the favor of the nationality of the historian.Any way we cant say brittish lived in America in 1000 AD ,is not true they Arrive after 1492 ,and also we cant say the America Idians dint exist either.There facts in history dates is very importan ,cant be changed,is done is History ,you cant change the pass, but today and tommorow sometimes.finally i like to see oguz tolgas , his side of the story ,i believe will be very intresting .
Dervis Eroglu

Edmonton, UK

#26 Feb 27, 2013
mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>Oguz Tolga .i know him well.I dont believe he cant .Accorin to history ,written on books about Anatolia ,Homer first and Herodotos second they both talk about hittites,Lydians ,Frygians,kapadokians ,assyrians and others ,but they never wrote anything about turkic empires . In europe mostly the Germanic tribes ,the slavic tribes ,hellenes or Greeks by the Romans,the anatolian tribes ,greeks by the coast line ,the Persian empire ,india ,egyptian empire .The Turks accorin to history moved out of the cold steppes ,because they could survive ,besides getting abuse by the Mongolians ,as you know mongols were savage people ,poor China had to buit a 1200 mille wall .Alexander the great cross today Turkey herodotos never say a word about Turks ,why ? because was none in that are ,up to 1000AD ,they start crossing the eastern borders of the byzantine empire .Dervis i see some turks here they talk about protoTurks ,Greek word for first Turk ,and they believe the Trojeans were Turks ,some they say the lydians were Turks too,but Lydians disappear long bofore 1000AD ,they immigrate to Italy.Hittites are gone too can be the Kurds? who the hell knows ,history is not 100/100 accurate ,always is in the favor of the nationality of the historian.Any way we cant say brittish lived in America in 1000 AD ,is not true they Arrive after 1492 ,and also we cant say the America Idians dint exist either.There facts in history dates is very importan ,cant be changed,is done is History ,you cant change the pass, but today and tommorow sometimes.finally i like to see oguz tolgas , his side of the story ,i believe will be very intresting .
I did say those ruins that we are talking about are not Turkic or Turks who built them.
Mkz6

Ardsley, NY

#27 Feb 27, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
I Agree with you the civilization that lived few 1000 years ago
ie The Romans, Egyptians the so called ancient Greek were more advanced then other. no denying that.
If you think Turks are denying the fact these people ever lived or never existed, then you be wrong, I suggest that you read Turkish history books you will find they are all mentioned in the Books.
Dervis you say were Greeks there oguz tolga who suppose to know history and another one Jeremy both claim
Is nothing Greek I'n Anatolia my father born there did exist was roman speking Greek,I'm afraid to say they try to establish here Greek had no place there and can't make claims for Anatolia which they don't want any way just say the truth oguz or Jeremy or Edrogan or any other non
Historically educated .I know oguz knows the truth when you lie for something you always know the truth
Dervis Eroglu

Edmonton, UK

#28 Feb 27, 2013
Mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>Dervis you say were Greeks there oguz tolga who suppose to know history and another one Jeremy both claim
Is nothing Greek I'n Anatolia my father born there did exist was roman speking Greek,I'm afraid to say they try to establish here Greek had no place there and can't make claims for Anatolia which they don't want any way just say the truth oguz or Jeremy or Edrogan or any other non
Historically educated .I know oguz knows the truth when you lie for something you always know the truth
Of course Mkz6 , there are Greeks still living in Turkey today
if any one says they don't then they be very wrong.
there are even christian orthodox churches in Turkey there are businesses owned by Greeks in Turkey , it's a small world Mkz6, there are different race of people living all around four corners of this planet. Heck, Turkish Cypriots are small minority of people
yet there are over 400.000 living just in UK alone.
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#29 Feb 27, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Taramasalada you are getting upset again over people who don't agree with you.
Learn to be more diplomatic learn to respect others opinions.
God are you like this at home with your family , My way or the high way attitude.
He's not getting upset about people who "disagree huh?"
with him. That does not apply here.

He's getting upset about the Turkish Invasion and Occupation of Greek Cyprus.
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#30 Feb 27, 2013
Mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>Dervis you say were Greeks there oguz tolga who suppose to know history and another one Jeremy both claim
Roman speaking greek? Greeks have always spoken greek in the Asia Minor from the beginning of time.
Dervis Eroglu

Edmonton, UK

#31 Feb 27, 2013
Democracy United States wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not getting upset about people who "disagree huh?"
with him. That does not apply here.
He's getting upset about the Turkish Invasion and Occupation of Greek Cyprus.
Oh no he isn't. he is getting upset because they don't agree with him, he is a foul mouthed bully.

Taramasalada and you wasn't even around when Turkey intervened with the peace keeping task force saving Cyprus from being high jacked by mummy Greece. now he has the luxury of saying Cyprus is for the Cypriots Not Greece.
Themistocles

Bunya, Australia

#32 Feb 27, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no he isn't. he is getting upset because they don't agree with him, he is a foul mouthed bully.
Taramasalada and you wasn't even around when Turkey intervened with the peace keeping task force saving Cyprus from being high jacked by mummy Greece. now he has the luxury of saying Cyprus is for the Cypriots Not Greece.
More skata from this malaka
mkz6

North Babylon, NY

#33 Mar 3, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
dervis if Greece wanted cyprus could had there the 20000 plus Greek soldiers under Cypriot IDs how i know? i was in the army before 74, with all the heavy M-48 tanks ,as you know in july 74 were only 450 lightGreek soldiers there no tanks non only 30 T-34 toy Russian tanks and no heavy artilerry all back to greece ordered by US ,and SOB Makarios ,do you really belive Turkey could take cyprus if Grece was There ? all your war ships would be sunk before reach Kerenia .Greece has the right to union with cyprus 82/100 were Greeks .mi i right? do the majority has that right? do Kurds with 20/100 have that right ?as TCs in cyprus ? Greeks dont have to appologize if the GCs wanted enosis any way the point is Turkey had the back up of the big boys and as you know in war who backs up decide the winner .We got screw in Anatolia by the Brittish pull back after Greek reach Ankara we dont need another one.anyway Turkey dint fight Greece in cyprus but a national guard unarm army ,bottom line shame on Turkey with the napalm bobms peace operation ,has about Greeec drop some on TRNC is not nice and no peace operation either,sorry but what is right is right .
Dervis Eroglu

Bromsgrove, UK

#34 Mar 3, 2013
mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>dervis if Greece wanted cyprus could had there the 20000 plus Greek soldiers under Cypriot IDs how i know? i was in the army before 74, with all the heavy M-48 tanks ,as you know in july 74 were only 450 lightGreek soldiers there no tanks non only 30 T-34 toy Russian tanks and no heavy artilerry all back to greece ordered by US ,and SOB Makarios ,do you really belive Turkey could take cyprus if Grece was There ? all your war ships would be sunk before reach Kerenia .Greece has the right to union with cyprus 82/100 were Greeks .mi i right? do the majority has that right? do Kurds with 20/100 have that right ?as TCs in cyprus ? Greeks dont have to appologize if the GCs wanted enosis any way the point is Turkey had the back up of the big boys and as you know in war who backs up decide the winner .We got screw in Anatolia by the Brittish pull back after Greek reach Ankara we dont need another one.anyway Turkey dint fight Greece in cyprus but a national guard unarm army ,bottom line shame on Turkey with the napalm bobms peace operation ,has about Greeec drop some on TRNC is not nice and no peace operation either,sorry but what is right is right .
Mkz6 , you know full well 20000 mainland Greek soldiers smuggle in to Cyprus with Greek Cypriot IDs was illegal, deceiving the other two Guarantors and the Turkish Cypriots , you can tell they were up to no good.
Look at the end of the day there was an agreement signed in 1959/1960 by all parties not to partition the island but to be administered in partnership by Turkish and Greek Cypriots.
No enosis or partition,
you need to read Cyprus constitution and 1959 Zurich and 1960 London agreement it will explain in more detail the very foundation how and why Cyprus gained it's independence.

I know Greeks wanted the whole island annex to Greece
but that is not how it works,

As for the extremist Kurd's they live in Turkey there is no agreement that they should carve up Turkey to have their own country.

Any way what Greece could have done is irrelevant, they didn't
so it's pointless talking about it.
take care mkz6.

Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#35 Mar 4, 2013
"Dervis Eroglu"

----------

Oguz Tolga a historian Or a historical commedian?
Now it is clear why Turks have a unique history and one that disagrees with any other history written by any historian. It is because you rely on such historians that you become incapable of understanding any history that does not have Turkey's interests in the center.
And anyone respecting the work of such "historians" cannot be considered very highly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They are only few options left to solve the Cy... Feb 16 Analyst 5
Man R@pes His Children in Patras, Greece (Feb '15) Feb 15 Haggy 19
My theory Cypriots have highest Neanderthal DNA... (Feb '14) Feb 15 johnblack 5
The TURKS give ISLAM a bad name. (Jul '08) Feb 11 ballbreaker999 5
Poll TUKS hate GREEKS because.... (Mar '12) Feb 10 The Truth 4
CYPRUS HISTORY BY George Nakratzas (1963-1974) (May '10) Feb 10 The Truth 60
The Turks claim that there is a conspiracy to b... (Jun '13) Feb 7 thatshowitis 44
More from around the web