who-wher-what-wh y

Manchester, UK

#21 Jan 29, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
the world knows fact that there are living, breathing people in Northern Cyprus, that the TRNC is a democracy with religious freedom and that it is actually quite a beautiful place.
For too many years the Turkish Cypriot community has sat back and failed to defend itself against the weight of the Greek Cypriot propaganda machine, but the signs are now more encouraging.
Recognized or not, Greeks never get it back.
Tell me why should you keep that which you unlawfully took?
Old Dervios won't answer, do you have more guts.
As to greeks never getting it back, Never say Never.
greek

Union, NJ

#22 Jan 29, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
the world knows fact that there are living, breathing people in Northern Cyprus, that the TRNC is a democracy with religious freedom and that it is actually quite a beautiful place.
For too many years the Turkish Cypriot community has sat back and failed to defend itself against the weight of the Greek Cypriot propaganda machine, but the signs are now more encouraging.
Recognized or not, Greeks never get it back.
World knows? Why the embargoes and non-recognition then?Turks had Cyprus before and lost it
Cyprus will once again be free

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#23 Jan 29, 2013
Jasmin32 wrote:
<quoted text>
No....what the world knows is that you are trying to steal another for thousands and thousands of years Greek land as you stole Constantinople, Thrace, Imvros, Tenedos, Alexandretta and Asia Minor after genocides and other forms of ethnic cleansing. Not only you will never get recognized, but with the first opportunity the indigenous for thousands and thousands of years people of those places will get back their land. Those are the Greeks, the Armenians, the Assyrians, the Kurds and the Syrians. That is what the world, who have real sources and not Turkish propaganda books knows.!!!:)
how many cultures have emigrated and resettled
no ones stealing anything
Cyprus is Turkish and your ambitious and greedy ways resulted in division and separation.

thank god greks and armos were never rulers as theyd oppress everything in front of them.
greek

Union, NJ

#24 Jan 30, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyprus is Turkish and your ambitious and greedy ways resulted in division and separation.
thank god greks and armos were never rulers as theyd oppress everything in front of them.
Byzantine Greeks were there for 8 centuries Greek Kings gave Alexander the Great ships for his sieige
of Tyre Turkey had Cyprus and lost it
Turkey will lose it again
who-wher-what-wh y

Manchester, UK

#25 Jan 30, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name a culture that has emirgrated and resettled.?
Idiot.

Location hidden

#26 Jan 30, 2013
who-wher-what-why wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name a culture that has emirgrated and resettled.?
Idiot.
you shoukld ask the navaho indians about the whites

maybe the australias koori aboriginals about the whites

maybe ask all about the lands by colonised by french .

what about spaniards
ask the armenians on azerbajani lands
or of jews over refuted Palestinian lands

now fkoff dumbass

just because a land shares a history with a particlura culture doesnt mean they own and can disrespect any others there .

Location hidden

#27 Jan 30, 2013
greek wrote:
<quoted text>
Byzantine Greeks were there for 8 centuries Greek Kings gave Alexander the Great ships for his sieige
of Tyre Turkey had Cyprus and lost it
Turkey will lose it again
thank god turkiye came and saved both greek and turks from greek ambition,greed and terrorism .

now theres freedom and peace

sadly people like you will never see the north again
who-wher-what-wh y

Manchester, UK

#28 Jan 30, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
you shoukld ask the navaho indians about the whites
maybe the australias koori aboriginals about the whites
maybe ask all about the lands by colonised by french .
what about spaniards
ask the armenians on azerbajani lands
or of jews over refuted Palestinian lands
now fkoff dumbass
just because a land shares a history with a particlura culture doesnt mean they own and can disrespect any others there .
So you are saying in a roundabout way you don't know any cultures that have moved, just examples of invasions?
You should tell your masters in turkey about disrepect as you are so fond of it.
who-wher-what-wh y

Manchester, UK

#29 Jan 30, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
thank god turkiye came and saved both greek and turks from greek ambition,greed and terrorism .
now theres freedom and peace
sadly people like you will never see the north again
If there was peace there would be no turkish army in the occupied area, you would of followed UN resolutions and you would have reconition.
Where's the north, can't find it on any maps?
Reconition, that Elusive Butterfly of old champs 55 dreams.
Amen

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30 Jan 30, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is unbelievable....hahahaha

So after genocides and ethnic cleansing, the stealing land is not stealing, is immigrating and resettlement???????...hahahaha ha

We are the greedy ones, because we want our for thousands and thousands of years homeland not to be stolen, by a backwards nation of illiterate thieves, genociders and ethnic cleansers, with 0 respect to any human right and 0 freedoms and you that always tries to steal others people homelands by genocides, all type of atrocities, oppression and ethnic cleansing you are the normal ones????.....hahahahahaha

We are the oppressors that we gave democracy to the world and we are and were always one of the most free loving nations, contributing to anything good like science, medicine and arts and you that you have not given anything than genocides, ethnic cleansing, destruction all kinds of atrocities and oppresions, you are the what????....hahahahahaha

Location hidden

#31 Jan 30, 2013
And yes we had our empires you ignorant and illiterate Turk,(we have ruled from Spain to India-read some history if you know how to read always...hahahaha) the difference is when the Greeks were there, the places became much more developed than the rest of the world and the people were much better, whenever you went the places became the most underdeveloped and oppressed places of the world.

Also we have never vanished the indigenous people from any land in order to steal it, either we were not permitting writing material as the ottomans did, either we were not permitting people from riding horses as the ottomans did with the Christians, either we live on others people stolen after genocides lands!!!

Location hidden

#32 Jan 30, 2013
who-wher-what-why wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying in a roundabout way you don't know any cultures that have moved, just examples of invasions?
You should tell your masters in turkey about disrepect as you are so fond of it.
theres no roundabouts

you greeks terrorised and turkiye came and cleaned up

you lot did nothing for peace and solidarity for all Cypriots other than your selfish ambitious stupid Hellenic ideas of enosis that in the end fuqed the island .
but tell me what have you greeks achieved as a result of all the campains the terrorism the lose of life and lands!!!what

ill tell you.
you greeks achieved a BIG FAT NOTHING.

and i know its too much for some but deal with it.

Location hidden

#33 Jan 30, 2013
who-wher-what-why wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was peace there would be no turkish army in the occupied area, you would of followed UN resolutions and you would have reconition.
Where's the north, can't find it on any maps?
Reconition, that Elusive Butterfly of old champs 55 dreams.
Amen
whatever ,we exist, have our laws freedoms and life free of any crap of greek ideas ambitions and terrorism .

as i said turkiye came and saved all Cypriots .

you lot were to busy with your fukarious's samsuns and the junta killing fellow greeks
now your all crying .

Location hidden

#34 Jan 30, 2013
Jasmin32 wrote:
And yes we had our empires you ignorant and illiterate Turk,(we have ruled from Spain to India-read some history if you know how to read always...hahahaha) the difference is when the Greeks were there, the places became much more developed than the rest of the world and the people were much better, whenever you went the places became the most underdeveloped and oppressed places of the world.
Also we have never vanished the indigenous people from any land in order to steal it, either we were not permitting writing material as the ottomans did, either we were not permitting people from riding horses as the ottomans did with the Christians, either we live on others people stolen after genocides lands!!!
you also need to end all that shyt cheap meat there selling as im tired of getting into detail as ive done many ,many times past ,

just take it from me your not innocent ad greek actions resulted in turkiyes final reactions .

you greeks are responsible for the mess stop blaming others for your mess.

forget about the north only dignified greeks are welcome ,i dontb think you fall into that category

Location hidden

#35 Jan 31, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
you also need to end all that shyt cheap meat there selling as im tired of getting into detail as ive done many ,many times past ,
just take it from me your not innocent ad greek actions resulted in turkiyes final reactions .
you greeks are responsible for the mess stop blaming others for your mess.
forget about the north only dignified greeks are welcome ,i dontb think you fall into that category
No.... is not us that we came to Mongolia to steal your land either is us that we have murdered all the Christians unarmed civilians of Anatolia to steal their land. Is you the worst nation of this planet.!!! Is not us that we are currently occupying the 37% of Cyprus which is our country not yours, and trying to steal it, a country which is for thousands and thousands of years Greek inhabited land is you. Is not us that we don't let the refugees to return to their homes and we have occupying troops to prevent them of doing so, is you. Also is not us, that we are getting with the first opportunity, kicked back to Mongolia but you:)
who-wher-what-wh y

London, UK

#36 Jan 31, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
theres no roundabouts
you greeks terrorised and turkiye came and cleaned up
you lot did nothing for peace and solidarity for all Cypriots other than your selfish ambitious stupid Hellenic ideas of enosis that in the end fuqed the island .
but tell me what have you greeks achieved as a result of all the campains the terrorism the lose of life and lands!!!what
ill tell you.
you greeks achieved a BIG FAT NOTHING.
and i know its too much for some but deal with it.
Can't answer that question of his, "name a culture that has emirgrated", I know I'll change the subject and hope he dosn't notice.
Hard lauck I did I notice, just answer the question or are you that stupid you do not remember what you wrote.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 31, 2013
Jasmin32 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... is not us that we came to Mongolia to steal your land either is us that we have murdered all the Christians unarmed civilians of Anatolia to steal their land. Is you the worst nation of this planet.!!! Is not us that we are currently occupying the 37% of Cyprus which is our country not yours, and trying to steal it, a country which is for thousands and thousands of years Greek inhabited land is you. Is not us that we don't let the refugees to return to their homes and we have occupying troops to prevent them of doing so, is you. Also is not us, that we are getting with the first opportunity, kicked back to Mongolia but you:)
say what your not making sense
you must be drunk

Location hidden

#38 Jan 31, 2013
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
say what your not making sense
you must be drunk
No.... I am not drunk, but the fact that you have no brains makes it difficult to understand....hahahaha

Location hidden

#39 Jan 31, 2013
Jasmin32 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... I am not drunk, but the fact that you have no brains makes it difficult to understand....hahahaha
when you learn english you come write me !!you post not make sense ,you write like village English
you look at you post not understand .

fact remains that you greeks think cyprus is exclusive to greeeks alone when it isnt irrespective of any past historical link ,cyprus isnt greek and neither does it belong to greece

&fe ature=share&list=FL89ychol 8RM4ILLuZwyGQJg

Location hidden

#40 Jan 31, 2013
&fe ature=share&list=FL89ychol 8RM4ILLuZwyGQJg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Greeks are so dishonest? 1 hr Rockstar 46
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... 3 hr sam 52
TRNC put a bid for bunkrapt Cyprus Airways 4 hr Dervis Eroglu 15
Which groups are discriminated the most in Turkey? 5 hr Rockstar 18
CYPRUS: Greece, Russia and Israel, building str... 5 hr Mkz6 19
Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... 10 hr greek 394
Do cypriot men like black girls? (Apr '11) 19 hr Peace43 32
More from around the web