Farewell all
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guy

Turkey

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Its the same old, same old here, same arguements, same insults, If any Greek/GC dare to critisize previous Hellas actions they are branded a traitor.
Personal insults are thrown about without abandon,(even involving ones parents!), Cyprus is changing, and so am I, I'll No longer post here. Agamemnon , I have respect for you, The rest of you?, GROW UP and accept that you cant change the past, but you can learn from it and alter the future.

Should any of you(more moderate) care to meet for an Efes/Keo/Carlsberg, My local is the Hotel Altinkaya.Kyrenia/Bellapais border Goodnight all.
I wonder

Ankara, Turkey

#2 Aug 12, 2010
How many Bilgi, Turkey participants are there? While one is leaving, the other is still writing?..
Akritas

Walthamstow, UK

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Guy wrote:
Its the same old, same old here, same arguements, same insults, If any Greek/GC dare to critisize previous Hellas actions they are branded a traitor.
Personal insults are thrown about without abandon,(even involving ones parents!), Cyprus is changing, and so am I, I'll No longer post here. Agamemnon , I have respect for you, The rest of you?, GROW UP and accept that you cant change the past, but you can learn from it and alter the future.
Should any of you(more moderate) care to meet for an Efes/Keo/Carlsberg, My local is the Hotel Altinkaya.Kyrenia/Bellapais border Goodnight all.
YOU DON'T FOOL ME OLD BRAINBIRD BUZZARD!!

The Orams case has really frightened you so you have abandoned your stolen property & are heading back to UK to give yourself in!

HA HA HA HA HA
The Cypriot

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2010
Guy wrote:
Fkcu OFF !!!!
and take all the kkilintzirous with you back to your dirtyland.
Agamemnon

Honiton, UK

#5 Aug 12, 2010
Guy wrote:
I understand your sentiments, but try and make a visit once in a while. Besides, you know you will want to..
Give my regards to Akin koc.... LOL gets me every time LOL
Take care.
Democracy United States

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Guy wrote:
You will not get something that does not belong to you like a true thieving gypsy in the night.

Zito greek cyprus! Nothing can kill your spirit or erase your history!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 13, 2010
It was good having you around Guy,

Gat will be heartbroken now, Lol

Take care mate ,
ruh doktoru

Nicosia, Cyprus

#8 Aug 14, 2010
R.I.P. Guy
Gat

Astoria, NY

#9 Aug 14, 2010
Mehmet Turko wrote:
It was good having you around Guy,
Gat will be heartbroken now, Lol
Take care mate ,
I am so heartbroken lol. I so miss beating this mkerfcker up everyday, he's a good punching bag. 8940

Location hidden

#10 Aug 14, 2010
Gat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so heartbroken lol. I so miss beating this mkerfcker up everyday, he's a good punching bag. 8940
Was he a good punching bag ???, then how come you never ever got one over him???,
Gat

Astoria, NY

#11 Aug 14, 2010
Mehmet Turko wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he a good punching bag ???, then how come you never ever got one over him???,
are you that gay for him twerpo?

all i gots to say about his mother and he cuma running.
Guys mom is a cnunt

Astoria, NY

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Guy wrote:
hyprocrite liar.
Democracy United States

Roy, WA

#14 Aug 22, 2010
Guy wrote:
Bye! Make sure you let the door hit you on the way
ICE

Huddinge, Sweden

#15 Aug 22, 2010
Guy wrote:
Good comment indeed!
Danish Carlsberg is not “my cup of tea” LOL. I much prefer Innis & Gunn India Pale Ale.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2010
Guy wrote:
Guy, do us all a huge favour and f@@k off as promised.
Guys a BiAtch

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2010
Eleftheria i Thanatos wrote:
<quoted text>
Guy, do us all a huge favour and f@@k off as promised.
Guy seems to be a headcase and give us farewells every two seconds on this site. he's worse then a chick.

Hey Guy, your momma.

it seems like he has f@@ked off and good riddance.
Guy

United States

#18 Sep 1, 2010
Guy wrote:
lol

Guy

United States

#19 Sep 1, 2010
Guy wrote:

Guy

United States

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Guy wrote:

I wonder

Ankara, Turkey

#21 Sep 2, 2010
I wish you quitted, the guy in NY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why Turkish girls like Kurdish men? (Feb '10) Nov 30 I wont tell you 118
GREEK "the MOST BEAUTIFUL LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD" (Nov '09) Nov 22 Angela 61
Why Istanbul[Constantinoble] is Greek? Nov 20 Rockstar 3
was makarios gay (Aug '07) Nov 18 Kokos 93
Turkish people are so ugly. (Oct '08) Nov '16 cool1 939
Neo-Hellenic Culture of Fake Greece, Made in Ge... (Jan '15) Oct '16 Historian 5
Western Turkey is still Greek.... (Feb '09) Oct '16 IOANNIS 119
More from around the web