Eroğlu has congratulated Nikos A...

Eroğlu has congratulated Nikos Anastasiadis

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2013
President Dervis Eroglu has congratulated Nikos Anastasiadis on his election as the new Leader of the Greek Cypriot Administration, in a second round of presidential elections yesterday. In his phone conversation with the new Greek Cypriot Leader Nikos Anastasiadis, TRNC President Dervis Eroglu expressed the hope that the election of the new Greek Cypriot leader will pave the way for a new process of Cyprus negotiations aimed at bringing about a lasting solution to the Cyprus problem.

“Open-ended talks have been maintained for decades. I hope your election as the new leader leads us towards a new and conclusive process in our solution efforts” Eroglu told Anastasiadis.
loloollo

Memphis, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2013
FHGWS wrote:
President Dervis Eroglu has congratulated Nikos Anastasiadis on his election as the new Leader of the Greek Cypriot Administration, in a second round of presidential elections yesterday. In his phone conversation with the new Greek Cypriot Leader Nikos Anastasiadis, TRNC President Dervis Eroglu expressed the hope that the election of the new Greek Cypriot leader will pave the way for a new process of Cyprus negotiations aimed at bringing about a lasting solution to the Cyprus problem.
“Open-ended talks have been maintained for decades. I hope your election as the new leader leads us towards a new and conclusive process in our solution efforts” Eroglu told Anastasiadis.
lololo ......this the same eroglu who states all the time there should be 2 states because there are 2 peoples 2 religions and 2 languages on cyprus that separates them,,,,,,
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

#3 Feb 25, 2013
loloollo wrote:
<quoted text>lololo ......this the same eroglu who states all the time there should be 2 states because there are 2 peoples 2 religions and 2 languages on cyprus that separates them,,,,,,
Yes the very same one. and let me enlighten you That any future TRNC presidents no matter who will continue on the same lines.
so don't boost your hopes up thinking there will only be just Greek administration on the island.
TRNC forever.
lololol WIT DEVILISH

Collierville, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the very same one. and let me enlighten you That any future TRNC presidents no matter who will continue on the same lines.
so don't boost your hopes up thinking there will only be just Greek administration on the island.
TRNC forever.
ok but its not a matter of greek administration its a matter of democracy-------- lololol but dont think that 1 day NATO wont tell u pack it up boys the way it told u go to go on vacation to cyprus in 74 ,,,,,,
Dervishis Eroglopoulos

Ogden, UT

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
TRNC forever.
I predict that dervishis eroglopulos (that is his Greek name) he will reveal to the world that he is actually Greek Cypriot in Turkish Cypriot clothing.
AND
That Anastasiades eroglopulos is his brother from another mother.

The 2 have been baking this for a long time.

CYPRUS UNITED, NEVER DIVIDED will materialize by the end of 2014.

Cheers!
Themistocles

Bunya, Australia

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>with the recent granting of Individual postcodes rather than Mersin 10, the International community is starting to recognise TRNC as a province of Turkey, You had your chance in 2004 and fcuked it!
Interesting point Guy, but you should read what Merkel said today, let's separate fact from fiction, you're a bit smarter than that from what I gather.
Dervis Eroglu

Edmonton, UK

#8 Feb 26, 2013
lololol WIT DEVILISH wrote:
<quoted text>ok but its not a matter of greek administration its a matter of democracy-------- lololol but dont think that 1 day NATO wont tell u pack it up boys the way it told u go to go on vacation to cyprus in 74 ,,,,,,
If you believe that. then you believe anything. we are 40 years past that stage, keep up with the times, you Greeks had the chance to coexist and govern a country in partnership together with Turkish Cypriots giving Greeks 70% of power and say in administration of the country, while Turkish Cypriots had only 30% power and say, but not being contented with what you had , you wanted more and the only way to fulfill your greed you took the opportunity to strip the minority Turkish Cypriots of their rightfully given rights.
do you think the world is deaf and blind to see what you were all up to.

Don't hold your breath waiting for NATO otherwise you will go blue in the face.
lolololwitDEVILI SH

Collierville, TN

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that. then you believe anything. we are 40 years past that stage, keep up with the times, you Greeks had the chance to coexist and govern a country in partnership together with Turkish Cypriots giving Greeks 70% of power and say in administration of the country, while Turkish Cypriots had only 30% power and say, but not being contented with what you had , you wanted more and the only way to fulfill your greed you took the opportunity to strip the minority Turkish Cypriots of their rightfully given rights.
do you think the world is deaf and blind to see what you were all up to.
Don't hold your breath waiting for NATO otherwise you will go blue in the face.
,,NATObrits and NATOturks took away your rights to divide you from the greekcypriots so you can veto any projects and taxes together to stay apart was not working too well,, in the end they had to ask the NATOgreekjunta to get it going for NATO's green line in cyprus(120000 turkishcypriots in cyprus in 1974 before NATOturkish ethniccleansing invasion AFTER ethnicclenasing NATturkish invasion around 60 to 70000 turkishcypriots left in cyprus)----- http://www.todayszaman.com/news-222633-100-tu...
Kantara2009

Turkey

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Nothing has changed in North Cyprus ( the gravy train still goes on) the privatization of the airport is cosmetic (shuffling state workers from one post to another)It is not much different in the south by the way !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why Turkish girls like Kurdish men? (Feb '10) Wed I wont tell you 118
GREEK "the MOST BEAUTIFUL LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD" (Nov '09) Nov 22 Angela 61
Why Istanbul[Constantinoble] is Greek? Nov 20 Rockstar 3
was makarios gay (Aug '07) Nov 18 Kokos 93
Turkish people are so ugly. (Oct '08) Nov '16 cool1 939
Neo-Hellenic Culture of Fake Greece, Made in Ge... (Jan '15) Oct '16 Historian 5
Western Turkey is still Greek.... (Feb '09) Oct '16 IOANNIS 119
More from around the web