Posted in the Cyprus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“NORTH CYPRUS”

Since: Mar 10

NORTH CYPRUS

#1 Jan 5, 2011
NORTH CYPRUS will host The European FootballTennis Championship in 2011 (this year)

FootballTennis

The 2011 European FootballTennis Championship will be hosted by North Cyprus
http://www.fifta.org/portal/detaljno.asp...

North Cyprus became 6th in 9th World Footballtennis Championship in 2010
http://www.fifta.org/9WC/World%20Championship...

Association of North Cyprus is a member of the Federation International FootballTennis Association:
http://www.fifta.org/portal/tema.asp...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rachel

UK

#2 Jan 5, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
NORTH CYPRUS will host The European FootballTennis Championship in 2011 (this year)
FootballTennis
Association of North Cyprus is a member of the Federation International FootballTennis Association:
Errr what is FootballTennis is it as popular as Conkers or Tiddlywinks?

R

“NORTH CYPRUS”

NORTH CYPRUS

#3 Jan 5, 2011
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
what is FootballTennis, is it as popular as Conkers or Tiddlywinks?
You will see what is Footballtennis when you see all of the European Teams in NORTH CYPRUS in 2011 November!
Akritas

London, UK

#4 Jan 5, 2011
What about the Picking Your Nose Championship? I hear Turks are No 1 World Nose Pickers.
Rachel

UK

#5 Jan 5, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
<quoted text>
You will see what is Footballtennis when you see all of the European Teams in NORTH CYPRUS in 2011 November!
No I really won't, I will be sunning myself somwhere in the north of South Africa.

R
Greek Aussie

Australia

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
FootballTennis
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

WTF is football tennis?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 5, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
FootballTennis
You just shot yourself in the foot again Alexy.

Notice how its North Cyprus and not "trnc" lol
Akritas

London, UK

#8 Jan 5, 2011
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
No I really won't, I will be sunning myself somwhere in the north of South Africa.
R
Stay Safe, South Africa is a Dangerous Country full of Criminals & Wild Animals. However its still much safer than Turkey...LOL LOL
Akritas

London, UK

#9 Jan 5, 2011
Greek Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
WTF is football tennis?
Turkish Invention to break the Embargo.

They have to kick the football over the Net to score a point (I guess). Turkish players are good at this because they always kick the ball over the Bar in real Football.

The Turkish Umpire has to pick his nose during the Game.

“NORTH CYPRUS”

NORTH CYPRUS

#10 Jan 5, 2011
lapithos wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows that:

NORTH CYPRUS = TRNC!
mkz6

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#11 Jan 5, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows that:
NORTH CYPRUS = TRNC!
only Turkey reconize TRNC and noone else

“NORTH CYPRUS”

NORTH CYPRUS

#12 Jan 5, 2011
mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>only Turkey reconize TRNC and noone else
TURKEY's ECONOMY is 6th in EUROPE.
TURKEY's ECONOMY is 15th in WORLD.

The country that recognizes NORTH CYPRUS is a superpower!
andykypros

Cyprus

#13 Jan 6, 2011
lapithos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lapithos since I don't wish to score points with Alexy I have sent the following email to FIFTA
Sir,
(b) The Applicant should provide an English copy of his Constitution signed by one approved interpreter to English language, the Act of registration issued by his Government or National’s appropriate body, full details of the development of footballtennis in the country and the sum equivalent to the current subscription fee for the Members.
(c) Only one National Footballtennis Association from the respective country can be member of FIFTA. According these statutes, a “National Footballtennis Associa-tion” is an organisation representative of footballtennis in a country or territory which is FIFTA recognized.
The above quotes are from your rules taken from your web site.
Please clarify for me some points in respect of Northern Cyprus application.
- Is Northern Cyprus a country? If so is it recognized by the United Nations? If it is not recognized as a country then it can not have a Constitution, therefore which Government has authorized what constitution to you.
- What do you mean by ‘issued by his Government or National’s appropriate body’
- Have you in fact broken your own rules?
- Since Northern Cyprus is not a recognized country it must have been accepted as a territory. Whose?
- Have you accepted this territory in defiance of International law or do you not recognize international law.
- The UN recognized Government in Cyprus is the Republic of Cyprus , a member of the UN and EU. It is accepted that 37% of it’s legal area is occupied by Turkey but it also accepted by the international community that the Republic of Cyprus is the only Government recognized for the whole of Cyprus . Therefore, should an organization from the legal Cyprus apply to join you and given that your position is that ‘Only one National Footballtennis Association from the respective country can be member of FIFTA’ what will you do with the association from the illegal Cyprus .
- Finally are you aware of the position taken by other major sport associations with respect to Northern Cyprus and how do you respond.
With Respect

I don't expect to get a reply but if I do it should be interesting enough to post here.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 6, 2011
andykypros wrote:
<quoted text>
Lapithos since I don't wish to score points with Alexy I have sent the following email to FIFTA
Sir,
(b) The Applicant should provide an English copy of his Constitution signed by one approved interpreter to English language, the Act of registration issued by his Government or National’s appropriate body, full details of the development of footballtennis in the country and the sum equivalent to the current subscription fee for the Members.
(c) Only one National Footballtennis Association from the respective country can be member of FIFTA. According these statutes, a “National Footballtennis Associa-tion” is an organisation representative of footballtennis in a country or territory which is FIFTA recognized.
The above quotes are from your rules taken from your web site.
Please clarify for me some points in respect of Northern Cyprus application.
- Is Northern Cyprus a country? If so is it recognized by the United Nations? If it is not recognized as a country then it can not have a Constitution, therefore which Government has authorized what constitution to you.
- What do you mean by ‘issued by his Government or National’s appropriate body’
- Have you in fact broken your own rules?
- Since Northern Cyprus is not a recognized country it must have been accepted as a territory. Whose?
- Have you accepted this territory in defiance of International law or do you not recognize international law.
- The UN recognized Government in Cyprus is the Republic of Cyprus , a member of the UN and EU. It is accepted that 37% of it’s legal area is occupied by Turkey but it also accepted by the international community that the Republic of Cyprus is the only Government recognized for the whole of Cyprus . Therefore, should an organization from the legal Cyprus apply to join you and given that your position is that ‘Only one National Footballtennis Association from the respective country can be member of FIFTA’ what will you do with the association from the illegal Cyprus .
- Finally are you aware of the position taken by other major sport associations with respect to Northern Cyprus and how do you respond.
With Respect
I don't expect to get a reply but if I do it should be interesting enough to post here.
Good luck Andy. You have a valid point and my support.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 6, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows that:
NORTH CYPRUS = TRNC!
Alexy, I do feel sorry for you that you will never see your flag raised to full mast in any major sporting event like the Olympic games , Commonwealth games ,Basketball, Fifa football events.

Wherever there is bad news there are good news and therefore i can assure you that you will be seeing more "football tennis" as you call it and perhaps a game of marbles been played in the North.
Rachel

UK

#16 Jan 6, 2011
lapithos wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexy, I do feel sorry for you that you will never see your flag raised to full mast in any major sporting event like the Olympic games , Commonwealth games ,Basketball, Fifa football events.
Wherever there is bad news there are good news and therefore i can assure you that you will be seeing more "football tennis" as you call it and perhaps a game of marbles been played in the North.
Perhaps they can get the raving loony from Yalova to organise some cockroach racing?
Skint Bubble

Glasgow, UK

#17 Jan 6, 2011
Congratulations Andy!
You win the first Topix busybody of the week award for 2011.
And Rachel please look out for any trigger happy
big game hunters while wallowing in the hot African sun.
Rachel

UK

#18 Jan 6, 2011
Skint Bubble wrote:
Congratulations Andy!
You win the first Topix busybody of the week award for 2011.
And Rachel please look out for any trigger happy
big game hunters while wallowing in the hot African sun.
Tut, tut, tut, disgusting Mr Spit on your back, have I ever insulted you without provocation?

Now it seems that your initial decent intentions on here, have changed somewhat for the worse along with your general behaviour.

Has something in your life changed perhaps?

R
Skint Bubble

Glasgow, UK

#19 Jan 6, 2011
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tut, tut, tut, disgusting Mr Spit on your back, have I ever insulted you without provocation?
Now it seems that your initial decent intentions on here, have changed somewhat for the worse along with your general behaviour.
Has something in your life changed perhaps?
R
Drama queen!
If you can dish it out you should be able to take it.
I go easy on you as it is.

:)
Rachel

UK

#20 Jan 6, 2011
Skint Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>Drama queen!
If you can dish it out you should be able to take it.
I go easy on you as it is.
:)
No drama, just a factual observation of your gradual slide.

R

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erdogan VS Akinci 1 hr Aristodimos 1
News 'Reunification to be based on mutual respect' 14 hr greek 2
News Mustafa Akinci is the new Turkish Cypriot leader 14 hr Rockstar 1
Mustafa Akinci the new elected president of Nor... 14 hr Rockstar 4
David Cameron: People demanding political excit... 23 hr Rockstar 2
If Greece falls, no one wants their prints on t... 23 hr Rockstar 1
The EU parliament recognizes the Armenian genoc... Sun greek 9
More from around the web