All

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“NORTH CYPRUS”

Since: Mar 10

NORTH CYPRUS

#1 Feb 13, 2011
South Cyprus's "Karaiskakiu Foundation" that operates on Medulla Bank revealed (Pavlos Kosteas):

1. "Cypriot Greeks's" genetic factors are very diverse.

2. The most medulla conformity of Greek Cypriots is with Italians.

Politis Newspaper: "DNAs of Cypriot Greeks, Italians, Greece's Greeks are very similar, but "DNAs of Cypriot Greeks are more similar to DNAs of Italians if compared with the DNAs of Greece's Greeks".

“NORTH CYPRUS”

NORTH CYPRUS

#2 Feb 13, 2011
Greek Cypriots confirm that they are the colonizers in Cyprus island!

“NORTH CYPRUS”

NORTH CYPRUS

#3 Feb 13, 2011
Greek "Cypriots" confirm that they do not belong to Cyprus island!
Aietus

Australia

#4 Feb 13, 2011
i was digging a well once to throw some turks in.when i got to the mandatory 12 feet depth(i chose 12 instead of 6 because deep deep down they're really nice people)
i found several ancient artifacts that had greek writing on them,well wont wonders cease to amaze me.

p.s i decided against throwing the turks in the land fill as it was ecologically unsound.

just as unsound as karaikacrap foundation.
how many people did they test exactly??
full BS i say,,,ppffff italians of all people

i would be more interested to know what the tc dna is.
mkz6

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#5 Feb 13, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
South Cyprus's "Karaiskakiu Foundation" that operates on Medulla Bank revealed (Pavlos Kosteas):
Politis Newspaper: "DNAs of Cypriot Greeks, Italians, Greece's Greeks are very similar, but "DNAs of Cypriot Greeks are more similar to DNAs of Italians if compared with the DNAs of Greece's Greeks".
alex listen to a greek who study Greek history from day 1 not a kebab man.many many years ago a indoeuropean tribe moved south from around today germany the Dorians. when the tribe reach Triesti half desides to make right and became the romans and then Italians the rest of the tribe mede a left and went to the end of Balkan conqured the pelasgians that was the hellenes or late Greeks . so were the same people split up .now you know about the DNA we know that we dont need DNA,cypriots are Hellenes moved there long time ago also move to sidona lebanon tripoli Lybia sicily italy nicea or niece france barcelona spain also built by Greeks all mediterrenea sea was a Greek lake you dont know that? man dont open a turkish history book just ask me im here i will give the right answer not bull crop they tell you

“NORTH CYPRUS”

NORTH CYPRUS

#6 Feb 14, 2011
mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>cypriots are Hellenes
DNAs and medullas show ancestors of "Greek" Cypriots are Italians!

Even greek Cypriots DNA experts in South Cyprus says this!

“NORTH CYPRUS”

NORTH CYPRUS

#7 Feb 14, 2011
mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>cypriots are Hellenes
South Cyprus's "Karaiskakiu Foundation" that operates on Medulla Bank (Pavlos Kosteas) says the opposite.

"Greek" Cypriots are orginially Italians! That is natural:
"Greek" Cypriots are the RESIDUALS OF CRUSADES!

Western Colonizers of European "Greek" Cypriots does not belong to the Asian Cyprus island. Hence, North part of the colony finished in 1974.
Aietus

Australia

#8 Feb 14, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
<quoted text>
South Cyprus's "Karaiskakiu Foundation" that operates on Medulla Bank (Pavlos Kosteas) says the opposite.
"Greek" Cypriots are orginially Italians! That is natural:
"Greek" Cypriots are the RESIDUALS OF CRUSADES!
Western Colonizers of European "Greek" Cypriots does not belong to the Asian Cyprus island. Hence, North part of the colony finished in 1974.
and how do you know italians arn't offshoots from cypriots?
remember cyprus/cypriots are older than ital/italians
PIRATIS

Limassol, Cyprus

#9 Feb 14, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
Greek "Cypriots" confirm that they do not belong to Cyprus island!
Actually what is proved by this article of POLITIS is that Turks don't belong in our neighbourhood.They should go back to mongolia.

“NORTH CYPRUS”

NORTH CYPRUS

#10 Feb 14, 2011
PIRATIS wrote:
<quoted text>Actually what is proved by this article of POLITIS is that Turks don't belong in our neighbourhood.They should go back to mongolia.
"Greek" Cypriots are ITALIANS.

Hence, "Greek" Cypriots should return back to ITALIA, rather than GREECE!
KARANUS800bc

Collierville, TN

#11 Feb 14, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
,,,,,,,no kidding even turks say they related to greeks-------- but rather turks more related to italians they both have mafias,,,,,,,, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dardanus
Zak

Nicosia, Cyprus

#12 Feb 14, 2011
A lesson in History for the turk who chooses a greek name ALEXY.
The Italians came after the greeks.
Most of italy was inhabitted by greek speaking peoples.
When the Romans took over from the Greeks they used greek Architects/ teachers/ scientists to improve their Empire.
As they Say Una fatsa una Ratsa.
Now that explains the cypriots origin.

try and explain yours!!
Zak

Nicosia, Cyprus

#13 Feb 14, 2011
proud to be of greco/Roman origins.
The two greatest civilizations !!

Now Alexy my Greek named Turk.
Ehat did the Ottamans leave to this world??
mkz6

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#14 Feb 14, 2011
Zak wrote:
A lesson in History for the turk who chooses a greek name ALEXY.
The Italians came after the greeks.
Most of italy was inhabitted by greek speaking peoples.
When the Romans took over from the Greeks they used greek Architects/ teachers/ scientists to improve their Empire.
As they Say Una fatsa una Ratsa.
Now that explains the cypriots origin.
try and explain yours!!
bravo Zak i try to tell him .sicily all ancient ruins are Greek not Roman,you can see the collumns .romans copy from the Greeks and change the top desigh as the did with our 12 gods and democratic system which they destroy it as you know today with the senators which get pay by big corporations and screw the people.any way if greek cypriots are Italians why thay speak Greek ? Alex can you explain that to me ? DNA is the same as i said is not a secret, the language is the promblem as also the byzantines they were Roman, but Greeks lost the war in 1070AD and 1453AD what is the answer ? Greeks lost the war ,Romans get the credit as an empire and Greeks are slaves ,.?man the history change to fit an argument.very nice.Alex stata bono paizano, si toto grieco erano Italiano , dio bono ma qhe mighia parla Allesadro?
Greek Aussie

Australia

#15 Feb 14, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
<quoted text>
"Greek" Cypriots are ITALIANS.
Hence, "Greek" Cypriots should return back to ITALIA, rather than GREECE!
What's your point malaka?

I would rather be Itallian than Turk...

And so would you!!!!
Zak

Nicosia, Cyprus

#16 Feb 19, 2011
Alexy has had a history lesson and swallowed his/her tongue?
ArkadoCypriot Grekoman

Limassol, Cyprus

#17 Apr 4, 2011
i totally agree that we are Cypriot to Italians to Greeks to Pelasgki
Apart from the above what about the Turkish - they should check there DNA - or Go to Turkistan, Kirgistan and other Central Asia to check with there possible relative - Nothing at all, and apart from there Psevdo State they are mix mainly by grade race call Greeks/Italians. thus you can go to Lurutzina to hear greek from Greek Muslems. Wake up can you say that you are relative to Kemal Atatürk whereas his Father is a Jude and his mother is from Albania. And he was actually reading the Jude Bible. It is simple that they baptise the Greek Muslim 'Turkish' or Yenitsar or Mameluck or Bustart Turks
Remove the Racist Barriers Take away the Fucking Turkish Seats from your mind and kick away the Turkish represenative and Respect your Origin (Arkado-Cypriots => Greeks = Italians = Magna Gręcia - and go to Kalavria for a simple prove
regards
Aristodimos

Ansonia, CT

#18 Apr 4, 2011
I have many Italian friends in USA.All of them tell me that they are from Greek origins.Some are from Siracusa,others from Salerno,Calavria,Naples,Argent o.They keep telling me that their grandfathers spoke a Greek dialect.Even today,many villages in South Italy and Sicily speak some form of Greek.Even their names have Greek roots.
Greek Cypriots are not Italians because Italians are Greek.They say that for themselves.You do not need a DNA to prove it.
greek

Linden, NJ

#19 Apr 4, 2011
Alexy Flemming wrote:
<quoted text>
DNAs and medullas show ancestors of "Greek" Cypriots are Italians!
Even greek Cypriots DNA experts in South Cyprus says this!
That must be the stupidest thing
that I have heard,Even for you, Flemming Greek Cypriots DNA are Like Italians? Maybe for Siscilans,Where the ancient Greeks had colonies but all Italians?Where are you getting this from?
Ottoman

Russia

#20 Apr 4, 2011
greeks are a mix assortment, like the mix bag of wine gums, many different tastes shapes and colours,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The pope delivered his Christmas message. 18 min greek 2
Why Turks are persecuting Christians? 30 min greek 2
Why Greeks are so dishonest? 49 min greek 3
Cyprus; It will take 20 years to pay 19 Billion... 7 hr greek 2
Greek Man to Man Anal Sex 14 hr Mkz6 2
The biggest Turkish invention. 14 hr Mkz6 2
Africans Taught Ancient Greeks, Civilized Europe 15 hr Mkz6 2
More from around the web