|
Jan 30, 2013

hilarious asala wrote:
<quoted text>
greek its really getting us knowhere
tic tac toe
lets talk about cyprus for a change one part at time like civilsed people
now lets start with the 1950s
do you think it was right for greeks to ask for union with greece instead of just creating a new country together with the turkish cypriots of the island
ie a real republic together
I have a better idea Let's both sides start at the year 2013?
Both sides apologise to each other for get the past and start anew?
That oil and gas will only go to corrupt political leaders anyway just like all the aid that came from all over the world to help the Greek side with aid in 74
Not all Greeks wanted Enosis anyway Didn't the Greek Junta kill Supporters of Makarios?
proud gc uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

well its not turkish cyprus and greece are one tcs should live in turkland cyprus on the whole is of greek soil greek ruins were do the turks come into this dream on
proud gc uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

the turks are thieves greedy for land why dont turkey give istubul back its not theirs that is greek soil to and in fact greece as every right to join with cyprus end of
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

greek wrote:
<quoted text>My thank you Dervis and all this time I thought of you as nothing more than a stupid Turkish Prick.Macedonia was a Greek city state and even if it weren'nt he chose us Greeks to conquer the world
Did you also know that General Swarzkof during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait used a tactic first used by Alexander the Great?
Yes carpet bombing.
greek

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes carpet bombing.
Tactics developed by Alexander the Great are taught at military
academies around the world including yours in Turkey
Tc In London

Loughton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

greek wrote:
<quoted text>My thank you Dervis and all this time I thought of you as nothing more than a stupid Turkish Prick.Macedonia was a Greek city state and even if it weren'nt he chose us Greeks to conquer the world
Did you also know that General Swarzkof during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait used a tactic first used by Alexander the Great?
general swarzkof had latest technology and it didnt make any diff what tactic he done

really needs tactic to press buttons

lol
Tc In London

Loughton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

greek wrote:
<quoted text>Tactics developed by Alexander the Great are taught at military
genghiz khans tactics was better

go check it out
Tc In London

Loughton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

greek wrote:
The battle was not fought at Issus, it was fought on the Pinarus River on the south-eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea (Hammond 96)
The battle was between Alexander and Darius, the Persian general (First meeting with Darius)
The Persians had 600,000 men, Alexander only had 75,000 (Arrian 155)
Alexander held back a reserve force, the first time it had ever been done (First meeting with Darius)
In all 124,950 soldiers died during the battle, 110,000 Persians (Fuller 162), 450 Macedonians died and 4500 were wounded, and 10,000 Greek mercenaries (Green 162, 235)
The battle was won by Alexander and the Macedonians

did you notice 10000 mercenaries was greek the rest macedonians

and you call him greek??

the ottoman empire also had moslem greek fighters but we never called them turks

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Alexander III of Macedon (20/21 July 356 – 10/11 June 323 BC), commonly known as Alexander the Great (Greek: &#7944;&#955;&#941 ;&#958;&#945;&#957 ;&#948;&#961;&#959 ;&#962; &#8001; &#924;&#941;&#947; &#945;&#962;, Aléxandros ho Mégasiii[›] from the Greek &#7936;&#955;&#941 ;&#958;&#969; alexo "to defend, help" + &#7936;&#957;&#942 ;&#961; aner "man"), was a king of Macedon, a state in northern ancient Greece.

Alexander's legacy includes the cultural diffusion his conquests engendered. He founded some twenty cities that bore his name, most notably Alexandria in Egypt. Alexander's settlement of Greek colonists and the resulting spread of Greek culture in the east resulted in a new Hellenistic civilization, aspects of which were still evident in the traditions of the Byzantine Empire in the mid-15th century

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

(Greek: Aléxandros ho Mégas from the Greek alexo "to defend, help + aner "man"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The ignorance of the Turks has no end.....I should have putted that as well, in my post on the misery of somebody being a Turk....hahahaha
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

greek wrote:
Hasn't any body told you that wars now days are not fought with swords and spears on a horseback . idiot
greek

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't any body told you that wars now days are not fought with swords and spears on a horseback . idiot
God you are one stupid F@cK the same military tactics can be fought with mechanised units such as tank. Norman Schwarzkopf himself even admitted he used one of Alexander the Greats tactic.
greek

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
genghiz khans tactics was better
go check it out
Of course you would say that you are Turkish.Anything to discredit us Greeks Ghengis Khan wasn't even Turkish Take a history lesson somewhere and try to get rid of that hate
Has'nt your family,the TMT fighters killed enough?
what's the matter? they didn't kill enough Greeks?Want another Armenia?
hilarious asala

Loughton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

greek wrote:
<quoted text> Of course you would say that you are Turkish.Anything to discredit us Greeks Ghengis Khan wasn't even Turkish Take a history lesson somewhere and try to get rid of that hate
Has'nt your family,the TMT fighters killed enough?
what's the matter? they didn't kill enough Greeks?Want another Armenia?
i unlike you dont pretend genghis khan was Turkish

he was TURCO-MONGOL LOOK IT UP

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

hilarious asala wrote:
<quoted text>
i unlike you dont pretend genghis khan was Turkish
he was TURCO-MONGOL LOOK IT UP
Only a Turk could ever wish to be related with Genghis Khan one of the worst persons in history.....hahahahaha However Genghis Khan was a Mongol!!! not a Turkish-Mongol you ignorant Turk...hahahaha As I said before the ignorance of the Turks has no end!!! The Mongols did one good thing however back then. Here it is...hahahahaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_K öse_Da&#287;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

The second is the Battle of Köse Da&#287; and in the second time we even helped you a bit....hahahahaha
hilarious asala

Loughton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jasmin32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Turk could ever wish to be related with Genghis Khan one of the worst persons in history.....hahahahaha However Genghis Khan was a Mongol!!! not a Turkish-Mongol you ignorant Turk...hahahaha As I said before the ignorance of the Turks has no end!!! The Mongols did one good thing however back then. Here it is...hahahahaha
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_K öse_Da&#287;
did i ever say he was turkish?

he was a tartar-mongol = turkic-mongol

do i need to explain better you thick cnut

timur was also a turco-mongol you idiot
Aristodimos

Ansonia, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
The battle was not fought at Issus, it was fought on the Pinarus River on the south-eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea (Hammond 96)
The battle was between Alexander and Darius, the Persian general (First meeting with Darius)
The Persians had 600,000 men, Alexander only had 75,000 (Arrian 155)
Alexander held back a reserve force, the first time it had ever been done (First meeting with Darius)
In all 124,950 soldiers died during the battle, 110,000 Persians (Fuller 162), 450 Macedonians died and 4500 were wounded, and 10,000 Greek mercenaries (Green 162, 235)
The battle was won by Alexander and the Macedonians
did you notice 10000 mercenaries was greek the rest macedonians
and you call him greek??
the ottoman empire also had moslem greek fighters but we never called them turks
Ancient Greece was made up by city states and their alliance.Athens fought a fifty year war with the city state of Sparta.Athens also sent a naval force against the Greek Sicilian colony of Syracuse.Even when the Greeks were fighting the Persians,some Greek city states and islands were allies with the Persians.Many Greek cities were spread all over Mediterranean and the Black sea.Most of them were independent city states.

In the Middle ages,Venice,Genoa and Naples in what is today Italy were independent city states.

When Mehmet the conqueror captured Constantinople,Christian Serbians,Bulgarians and even Greeks were fighting in his army.

On the other hand,some Turkish nomadic soldiers were defending Constantinople.

So my friend TC,things are not Black and White.
hilarious asala

Loughton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Aristodimos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Greece was made up by city states and their alliance.Athens fought a fifty year war with the city state of Sparta.Athens also sent a naval force against the Greek Sicilian colony of Syracuse.Even when the Greeks were fighting the Persians,some Greek city states and islands were allies with the Persians.Many Greek cities were spread all over Mediterranean and the Black sea.Most of them were independent city states.
In the Middle ages,Venice,Genoa and Naples in what is today Italy were independent city states.
When Mehmet the conqueror captured Constantinople,Christian Serbians,Bulgarians and even Greeks were fighting in his army.
On the other hand,some Turkish nomadic soldiers were defending Constantinople.
So my friend TC,things are not Black and White.
so what you are telling me is that greeks are all mongrels

mixture of all different people wowza didnt expect that from you dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Cyprus Forum right now

Search the Cyprus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
turks are RETARDED! 4 hr True Cypriot 67
Unjust embargoes and isolations imposed on the ... 4 hr Kantara2009 73
Western Turkey is still Greek.... (Feb '09) 8 hr Joe 108
turkey sucks!!!!! (Jun '11) 9 hr random guy 125
Why Turkish girls like Kurdish men? (Feb '10) Tue chloe 102
The Turks finally admit that they are bastards.... (Jan '09) Tue Dark Vortex 29 47
Greek Christians mark rare Good Friday in Turki... Mon Lysi-Australia 7
•••
•••
•••
•••