The Turks are really funny people,som...

The Turks are really funny people,sometimes I feel sorry for them.

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Aristodimos

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Half are deaf and the other half are blind.Their leaders are somewhere between,partially blind and partially deaf.

This explains why they ignore UN resolutions,International laws and Human rights violations.

The other explanation is that they[Turkeys] belong to the same family with ostriches.

Why the ostriches hide their head in the sand when there is danger around?

Why the prime minister of Turkey Mr Erdogan said that there is no country with the name Cyprus?

Is it because he is not good in Geography,good in History or is he plain stupid?
its in the news

Memphis, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Aristodimos wrote:
Half are deaf and the other half are blind.Their leaders are somewhere between,partially blind and partially deaf.
This explains why they ignore UN resolutions,International laws and Human rights violations.
The other explanation is that they[Turkeys] belong to the same family with ostriches.
Why the ostriches hide their head in the sand when there is danger around?
Why the prime minister of Turkey Mr Erdogan said that there is no country with the name Cyprus?
Is it because he is not good in Geography,good in History or is he plain stupid?
,,,,,is because he is confident as a NATO member he has the backing of NATO to keep occupying CYPRUS thus by making CYPRUS non existant he can comfortably feel turkey is not breakong any INTERNATIONAL LAWS......but paradoxilly he recognizes the EU and wants to join the EU which CYPRUS as a country is a member of,,,,,,,by not recognizing CYPRUS he should not recognize the EU.........weirdogan logic to say the least,,,,,,,,
mkz6

North Babylon, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Aristodimos wrote:
Half are deaf and the other half are blind.Their leaders are somewhere between,partially blind and partially deaf.
This explains why they ignore UN resolutions,International laws and Human rights violations.
The other explanation is that they[Turkeys] belong to the same family with ostriches.
Why the ostriches hide their head in the sand when there is danger around?
Why the prime minister of Turkey Mr Erdogan said that there is no country with the name Cyprus?
Is it because he is not good in Geography,good in History or is he plain stupid?
Kardas ari kibris yock ,malta yock .nerede kibris>?ege/.hehehe gulle gulle
Aristodimos

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2013
According to Erdogan's logic,Turkey didn't invade Cyprus in 1974 because it didn't exist.... but Sicily off the coast of Italy!!!!!

This explains why most Turks don't know were Cyprus is located.
www.youtube.com/watch...
Aristodimos

London, UK

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Collierville TN

London, UK

#6 Feb 12, 2013
whats

Collierville, TN

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Collierville TN wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch.. .
whats your point???.......
Collierville TN

London, UK

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Aristodimos wrote:
According to Erdogan's logic,Turkey didn't invade Cyprus in 1974 because it didn't exist.... but Sicily off the coast of Italy!!!!!
This explains why most Turks don't know were Cyprus is located.
www.youtube.com/watch...
.
&fe ature=youtu.be
whats

Memphis, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Collierville TN wrote:
<quoted text>
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v383Qg9MWyUXX&feature=you tu.be
whats your point??.......
Aristodimos

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Turks you can not live with them and you can not live without them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They are only few options left to solve the Cy... Feb 16 Analyst 5
Man [email protected] His Children in Patras, Greece (Feb '15) Feb 15 Haggy 19
My theory Cypriots have highest Neanderthal DNA... (Feb '14) Feb 15 johnblack 5
The TURKS give ISLAM a bad name. (Jul '08) Feb 11 ballbreaker999 5
Poll TUKS hate GREEKS because.... (Mar '12) Feb 10 The Truth 4
CYPRUS HISTORY BY George Nakratzas (1963-1974) (May '10) Feb 10 The Truth 60
The Turks claim that there is a conspiracy to b... (Jun '13) Feb 7 thatshowitis 44
More from around the web