got bored after 3minutes

YAWN
DutchTurk

Delft, Netherlands

#4 Sep 16, 2011
Zak wrote:
got bored after 3minutes
YAWN
O really you need to watch the part where they conquer Rhodes, will keep you interested for sure. At the end of the day, i can imagine you not enjoying our serie, our success was your nightmare.
Agamemnon

Chelmsford, UK

#5 Sep 17, 2011
DutchTurk wrote:
<quoted text>
O really you need to watch the part where they conquer Rhodes, will keep you interested for sure. At the end of the day, i can imagine you not enjoying our serie, our success was your nightmare.
Not realy. If you take the time to read proper Byzantine/Ottoman history, you will be very surprised.
When you attacked Rhodes, did you know that the Greek population supported you against the Latins (Venetians)that were running the place, because as catholics they regarded the Greeks as schismatics and treated them badly.
When you conquered Constantinople you simply put a bullet in the head of a dying empire plagued by civil war.
Tc In London

Johnstone, UK

#6 Sep 17, 2011
Agamemnon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not realy. If you take the time to read proper Byzantine/Ottoman history, you will be very surprised.
When you attacked Rhodes, did you know that the Greek population supported you against the Latins (Venetians)that were running the place, because as catholics they regarded the Greeks as schismatics and treated them badly.
When you conquered Constantinople you simply put a bullet in the head of a dying empire plagued by civil war.
when Turks conqured istanbul they put a bullet through the christians throughout the world
Agamemnon

London, UK

#7 Sep 17, 2011
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
when Turks conqured istanbul they put a bullet through the christians throughout the world
Really? Look what they have done to muslims world wide. They have even made you kill each other. They have destroyed whole countries.
But that's OK you have Istanbul
Gat

Astoria, NY

#8 Sep 17, 2011
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
are you going to fight for Turkey or sit back in the UK like a coward?
Akritas

London, UK

#9 Sep 18, 2011
Ertugrul Gazi wrote:
Just history...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1XCwGCIKD0QXX&feature=cha nnel
Which episode shows your defeats in

Greek War of Independence
Defeats against Greeks in 1913
Defeats against Russians
Defeats against Bulgarians
Defeats against Poles
Defeats against Serbs
Defeats against Austo-Hungarians
Defeats against Arabs
Defeats against British/French Fleets
Defeats against Count Dracula

I cant wait to see all these...especially how Count Dracula Impalled 20,000 Turkish Prisoners...Turkish Actors won't need to try hard on these scenes!!! LOL

IS IT FOR AKRITAS TO EDUCATE THE BARBARIANS?
Tc In London

Johnstone, UK

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Gat wrote:
<quoted text>
we can travel together to cyprus

i will go to the north

and you can go to the south

does that sound good ???
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

#12 Sep 18, 2011
I should have left TRNC back to UK beginning of this month,
But I wait and see what develops in Cyprus,

I just hope Greeks are sane enough not to do anything stupid,
Guy

Turkey

#13 Sep 18, 2011
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
we can travel together to cyprus
i will go to the north
and you can go to the south
does that sound good ???
And leave his Cat??, besides He's used to "Going South!", on men in uniform.
Guy

Turkey

#14 Sep 18, 2011
Gat wrote:
<quoted text>
coming from the Boy who shat his frilly knickers running from Serkan
Gat

Astoria, NY

#15 Sep 18, 2011
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>coming from the Boy who shat his frilly knickers running from Serkan
never ran from anyone.

coming from the Boy who shat his frilly knickers running from Greek Aussie
Agamemnon

Colchester, UK

#16 Sep 18, 2011
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
I should have left TRNC back to UK beginning of this month,
But I wait and see what develops in Cyprus,
I just hope Greeks are sane enough not to do anything stupid,
We do annything stupid? Why did we threated to attack you?
Tc In London

Johnstone, UK

#17 Sep 18, 2011
Agamemnon wrote:
<quoted text>
i just hope your government has more sense then the greeks on this forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 18, 2011
Akritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Which episode shows your defeats in
Greek War of Independence
Defeats against Greeks in 1913
Defeats against Russians
Defeats against Bulgarians
Defeats against Poles
Defeats against Serbs
Defeats against Austo-Hungarians
Defeats against Arabs
Defeats against British/French Fleets
Defeats against Count Dracula
I cant wait to see all these...especially how Count Dracula Impalled 20,000 Turkish Prisoners...Turkish Actors won't need to try hard on these scenes!!! LOL
IS IT FOR AKRITAS TO EDUCATE THE BARBARIANS?
You have to wait tooooo long because of countless victories that's why this series is not meant for loosers like you.
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

#19 Sep 18, 2011
Agamemnon wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal feeling is yes Aga,

it reminds me of 1963 and 1974.

in 1963 the threat against Turkish Cypriots was very real, it all started with the creation of 13 point plan eliminating Turkish Cypriot representatives from Parliament an attempt to pave the way for enosis.

1974 coup was designed to replace one terrorist Murderer with another terrorist murderer again another attempt to pave the way for enosis, which was again another threat to Turkish Cypriots.

For 37 years Greek Cypriot leadership was and is still gagging to find just about any one to set against Turkey , this is all about driving turkey out of Cyprus, it is blatant obvious once Turkey is out of the way then the threat of Turkish Cypriots being attacked by the south becomes very real again, because of this constant threats, embargo's ill wishes on us that make us want to keep Turkey very close to our chests,

Another example is today turkey has a fallout with Israel the opportunist South moves in to befriend Israel at what ever cost selling their soles to the devil, not being two minutes with them South creates this drilling scenario knowing Turkey will object and hoping for a conflict between Turkey and Israel,

for a nation who constantly hopes and prays to see the demise of Turkey is a very big threat to Turkish Cypriots indeed.

Agamemnon

UK

#20 Sep 19, 2011
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal feeling is yes Aga,
it reminds me of 1963 and 1974.
in 1963 the threat against Turkish Cypriots was very real, it all started with the creation of 13 point plan eliminating Turkish Cypriot representatives from Parliament an attempt to pave the way for enosis.
1974 coup was designed to replace one terrorist Murderer with another terrorist murderer again another attempt to pave the way for enosis, which was again another threat to Turkish Cypriots.
For 37 years Greek Cypriot leadership was and is still gagging to find just about any one to set against Turkey , this is all about driving turkey out of Cyprus, it is blatant obvious once Turkey is out of the way then the threat of Turkish Cypriots being attacked by the south becomes very real again, because of this constant threats, embargo's ill wishes on us that make us want to keep Turkey very close to our chests,
Another example is today turkey has a fallout with Israel the opportunist South moves in to befriend Israel at what ever cost selling their soles to the devil, not being two minutes with them South creates this drilling scenario knowing Turkey will object and hoping for a conflict between Turkey and Israel,
for a nation who constantly hopes and prays to see the demise of Turkey is a very big threat to Turkish Cypriots indeed.
Dervis,

Kardas, I am not a stupid man. I am also not a nationalist, nor do I want a war.
For the last two decades, Turkey and Israel were like hand and glove. Turkey bought Israeli military technology, signed cooperation treaties, carried out military exercises together.
That was fine enough wasn't it. Do you see the hypocricy?
Let us look at the situation now.
Greece is on the verge of bankraptcy, The EU is in economic crisis, the US is $14Tr in debt and still fighting a war that has achieved nothing for it, and the arab countries in turmoil.
Cyprus has not made any military alliance with Israel. It has asked for ISraeli and US knowhow to drill for its gas. The rigs are already in Israel and it is cheaper to use the closest one rather than have another towed at great expence from further away.
You know and I know what Erdogan is up to. We did not threaten you with being attacked, we did not change the conditions and place deadlines on the talks. We also did not tell you how many children you should have.
I bet if the gas fields were on your side you would not be complaining would you.
Erdogan has killed the talks already in all but name. You want partition. Let those TCs who want to come to our side come and live with us, and you join Turkey and have Erdogan as you PM. This is after all the reality so let us not pretend that Turkey is interested in a just solution.
A word of warning though. Whilst you can threaten us with impunity, be careful of pushing your luck too much with Israel, because if the Israelis and their supporters around the world and in positions of influence decide that there is no prospect of mending relations with Turkey, they will make life hard for you.
Skint Bubble

Glasgow, UK

#21 Sep 19, 2011
Agamemnon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dervis,
Kardas, I am not a stupid man. I am also not a nationalist, nor do I want a war.
For the last two decades, Turkey and Israel were like hand and glove. Turkey bought Israeli military technology, signed cooperation treaties, carried out military exercises together.
That was fine enough wasn't it. Do you see the hypocricy?
Let us look at the situation now.
Greece is on the verge of bankraptcy, The EU is in economic crisis, the US is $14Tr in debt and still fighting a war that has achieved nothing for it, and the arab countries in turmoil.
Cyprus has not made any military alliance with Israel. It has asked for ISraeli and US knowhow to drill for its gas. The rigs are already in Israel and it is cheaper to use the closest one rather than have another towed at great expence from further away.
You know and I know what Erdogan is up to. We did not threaten you with being attacked, we did not change the conditions and place deadlines on the talks. We also did not tell you how many children you should have.
I bet if the gas fields were on your side you would not be complaining would you.
Erdogan has killed the talks already in all but name. You want partition. Let those TCs who want to come to our side come and live with us, and you join Turkey and have Erdogan as you PM. This is after all the reality so let us not pretend that Turkey is interested in a just solution.
A word of warning though. Whilst you can threaten us with impunity, be careful of pushing your luck too much with Israel, because if the Israelis and their supporters around the world and in positions of influence decide that there is no prospect of mending relations with Turkey, they will make life hard for you.
Hello Aga,
I don't think Erdogan killed the talks.
I don't think Greek leaders want a solution and he said FU!
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genetic origin of Greek and Turkish Cypriots (Jan '13) Sep 16 keko 18
The Fake Greek Civilization Myth (Jan '15) Sep 15 Ehsan 15
Major Turkish defeats by Europeans. (Nov '07) Aug 28 Kosovo is Serbia ... 5
Greek fascistsÂ’ participation in Srebrenica ge... (Mar '12) Aug '16 Kosovo is Serbia 11
News Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... (Oct '14) Aug '16 Ggff 798
Poll We use Turkish flags as toilet paper in the fre... (Jun '11) Aug '16 Zzzzzzz 16
News Turkey's EU Dream Jeopardized By Islamists (Jun '07) Aug '16 bmz 2,575
More from around the web