First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

#21 Oct 6, 2012
Observer wrote:
"Dervis Eroglu"
Hahahaha. your imagination can earn you great deals of money you should be in Bollywood this kind of material is good for a nice Science fiction book followed by a brilliant Science fiction film,
it will most certainly beat the alien invaders, 300 Spartans, Planet of the Ape Greek baboons, midnight express, invaders of the third kind,
Re Observer you underestimate the kind of talent you have, you make a mint if only you took it to Bollywood film industries,
----------
Dervis, do you realise how incredibly intelligent you are? You beat the average Turkish IQ by a mile.
It is indeed a senario that I have written for a film. The motive as you very well put it is, lots of money.
I supplied my script to the right people and applied for a licence to film it under "Fiction". Alas, their answer was negative because as they said in their letter : "Your very good script cannot be licenced under the "Fiction" category for various reasons the main one being that there is a good possibility that by the time the film is filmed and is ready for distribution, the scenario may no longer be classified under "Fiction"!
I wrote back telling them to be more clear and specific and I am awaiting their reply. It beats me why a script that is "very good" can be turned down so easily. I have my suspicions but I want to hear their official version.
We are all dying to hear what they have to say , please keep as informed,

In the mean time don't you have a book two to fall back on?,

Observer , You are very inventive how about if I gave you a few book titles , would you be able to write a book,from one of them,

How about these ,,,

1. Last of the Greeks,,, as in last of the Mohicans,

2. Greek Empire strikes back, you can play the part of Obi Wan
Kallias ,

3. 301 Spartans, you can play the part of 300 and 1st of the Spartans just for your share you can kill 2 million Turks single handed,

Be creative as you like it's all fiction anyway.
this is the kind of area you should be good at.
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#22 Oct 6, 2012
"Dervis Eroglu"
Observer , You are very inventive how about if I gave you a few book titles , would you be able to write a book,from one of them,
How about these ,,,
Kallias ,
3. 301 Spartans, you can play the part of 300 and 1st of the Spartans just for your share you can kill 2 million Turks single handed,

----------

No, you haven't got it Dervis. It is a charisma only given to few.
By the way, I received an answer from the film authorities. The news are good. The promised to approve my film on one condition. To place it under the section of "Future History". Well, it is pretty close to "fact" so I will accept their term.
It would be best ofcoarse if it is released before the event but in either case it will be a pleasure.
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

#23 Oct 6, 2012
Observer wrote:
"Dervis Eroglu"
How about these ,,,
Kallias ,
----------
No, you haven't got it Dervis. It is a charisma only given to few.
By the way, I received an answer from the film authorities. The news are good. The promised to approve my film on one condition. To place it under the section of "Future History". Well, it is pretty close to "fact" so I will accept their term.
It would be best ofcoarse if it is released before the event but in either case it will be a pleasure.
So you got your reply back, How wonderful for you ,, you must be well pleased, I am happy for you,

I didn't know that you are a clairvoyant or a diviner predicting future events, there is no end to your talent and gifts, truly a charismatic person with a rare quality's specially for a Greek to be able to see in to the future, pity you weren't around in the 50s to warn as all about the future of Cyprus,

Good luck with the film .

Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#24 Oct 6, 2012
"Dervis Eroglu"
So you got your reply back, How wonderful for you ,, you must be well pleased, I am happy for you,
I didn't know that you are a clairvoyant or a diviner predicting future events, there is no end to your talent and gifts, truly a charismatic person with a rare quality's specially for a Greek to be able to see in to the future, pity you weren't around in the 50s to warn as all about the future of Cyprus,

----------

Thank you for good wishes they seem very genuine.
I am not a clairvoyant at all. I simply use a very old method that is called 'square logic'. I am afraid it is not used much any more eventhough it is very accurate.
About the 50's you mention, I was around but sadly I was not much into history back then and I haven't had the chance to read Kemal Attaturk and his theories about Cyprus.
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

#25 Oct 7, 2012
Observer wrote:
"Dervis Eroglu"
----------
Thank you for good wishes they seem very genuine.
I am not a clairvoyant at all. I simply use a very old method that is called 'square logic'. I am afraid it is not used much any more eventhough it is very accurate.
About the 50's you mention, I was around but sadly I was not much into history back then and I haven't had the chance to read Kemal Attaturk and his theories about Cyprus.
I am a great believer in logic, my whole life is based on logic,
theories have no meaning to me, it's like living in a cocooland a fanciful make believe realm. when Greeks say Cyprus is a Greek island, I automatically think of them living in a make believe world,
in a way I suppose living in a dreamworld is far more comforting then living in the real world, wishing and hoping their dream come true, these are the illogical people, I am glad you are not one of those people,

Kemal Ataturk truly a great man, pity he had to die in his prime,
I am sure you must have read about some of his system of ideas for Turkey and her neighboring states,
here is one which is very famous world wide,
""Peace at Home, Peace in the World""

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 1 hr greek 327
The Turkish Invaders must GO now!! (Feb '06) 1 hr greek 35
Some solutions for Cyprus (May '06) 2 hr greek 16
Kerry pledges greater US role in Cyprus peace t... 11 hr greek 3
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 20 hr DaniEl 2
turks are thieves no matter where they are (Oct '08) Mon Mehmet 6
secretary kerry to be personally engaged with c... Mon FHGWS 1
•••

Cyprus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE