Why is there no mosques in Athens ?.

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2013
Greeks are Funny thatway

Bromsgrove, UK

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Isn't it time that Greece caught up with every other European nation and allowed a mosque to be built ? All other religions followers have a place to worship-why are Moslem's refused this basic human right ?
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#2 Dec 30, 2012
"Greeks are Funny thatway "
Isn't it time that Greece caught up with every other European nation and allowed a mosque to be built ? All other religions followers have a place to worship-why are Moslem's refused this basic human right ?

----------

Why are there more mosques in the West than in the Islamic East?
How many Christian churches are there in Pakistan, Yemen, S.Arabia, in each and every Emirate, Afganistan, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia, Tunisia, Lybia, Maroco, etc. In the above one dozen randomly named Islamic countries there are less Christian churches than the number of mosques that exist in just three EU countries.
Perhaps you can name the reasons for this phaenomenon?
Now you want more mosques in the EU? You also want them in Greece?
The trouble is that there is no problem with places of worship of any religion in any EU country as long as they are being used for worship alone. Unfortunately they are not. While they allow people to pray in them during the day, in the evenings they are being used for other purposes against the interests of the countries they are being hosted. There are lots of investigations by various police forces of several countries that prove it. Some of its mullas have even been arrested, tried and expelled for preaching hate against their Christian hosts. The same thing is happening in the US. Greece has enough troubles as it is and eventhough they allow all religions in the country, they can do without trouble makers for the present.
Undemocratic Ideology

Leeds, UK

#3 Dec 30, 2012
By Northern European standards, Greece is not European nor are they a democracy.
MKZ6

Shirley, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Undemocratic Ideology wrote:
By Northern European standards, Greece is not European nor are they a democracy.
geneus you know from where Europe got the name ?Open a greek mythology book is there ,and by the way dumpkopff das ist deutch ,greek Ideas are the base of European life ,look all the goverment buildings inEurope. are all Greek architecture ,dont you tell me Roman ,Acropolis ,parthenon ,all ruins in south italy which was collonize by Greeks hundrends of years before the Romans still have Greek ruins not Roman . The Romans built Rome 500 years later ,learn history ,your people make me sick ,try to put Greece down .Look your hasis infected country ,with the bublle economy soon to explode ,leave Greece alone .Democracy ? do you have in Turkey ? all Generals ,writers,news reporters are jail,give me a break we invented Democracy ,and as for the northen Europeans read some history ,they were name barbarians by the Greeks Barbaros ,any way the vikings were civilize?,kill rape and still,or the German vandals ,vandalize Rome and destoy the city in 476AD .boy read some history from school books not internet Bull crop and than come and talk to me,i m here .
Democracy United States

Watseka, IL

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Because its greece not turkey.
Xpysh Avgh

Vancouver, Canada

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#7 Dec 30, 2012
"Undemocratic Ideology " By Northern European standards, Greece is not European nor are they a democracy.

----------

And Turkey is a opiumocracy by international standards.
Themistocles

Australia

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Molon Lave
Greeks are Funny thatway

London, UK

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Observer wrote:
"Greeks are Funny thatway "
Isn't it time that Greece caught up with every other European nation and allowed a mosque to be built ? All other religions followers have a place to worship-why are Moslem's refused this basic human right ?
----------
Why are there more mosques in the West than in the Islamic East?
How many Christian churches are there in Pakistan, Yemen, S.Arabia, in each and every Emirate, Afganistan, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia, Tunisia, Lybia, Maroco, etc. In the above one dozen randomly named Islamic countries there are less Christian churches than the number of mosques that exist in just three EU countries.
Perhaps you can name the reasons for this phaenomenon?
Now you want more mosques in the EU? You also want them in Greece?
The trouble is that there is no problem with places of worship of any religion in any EU country as long as they are being used for worship alone. Unfortunately they are not. While they allow people to pray in them during the day, in the evenings they are being used for other purposes against the interests of the countries they are being hosted. There are lots of investigations by various police forces of several countries that prove it. Some of its mullas have even been arrested, tried and expelled for preaching hate against their Christian hosts. The same thing is happening in the US. Greece has enough troubles as it is and eventhough they allow all religions in the country, they can do without trouble makers for the present.
Let me show the the flaws in your argument.

there are some mosques in Greece, but not in Athens

Then how do you explain Mosques being in other parts of Greece but not in Athens?

Greeks are Funny in that way
because

Collierville, TN

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Greeks are Funny thatway wrote:
Isn't it time that Greece caught up with every other European nation and allowed a mosque to be built ? All other religions followers have a place to worship-why are Moslem's refused this basic human right ?
----because 99 percent of the muslims from the 90 percent of illegals dumped into greeceEU in athens are illegal and they got no money to house themselves and build mosques for themselves because turkey took all their money to dump them into greece so greece has to babysit them and feed them because EU and Turkey do not cooperate with greece to feed them-- Turkey should build a hospital in northern Greece for all the illegals it dumps at the mined border -which ends up killing and maiming illegals---------alas the legal muslims in northern greece have plenty of mosques to pray for the dead ones------- and plenty of mosques in greek islands kos and rhodes for the legal muslims to pray for the drowned illegals turkey dumps in the aegean sea,,,,,,
Observer

Limassol, Cyprus

#12 Dec 31, 2012
"Greeks are Funny thatway"
Let me show the the flaws in your argument.
there are some mosques in Greece, but not in Athens
Then how do you explain Mosques being in other parts of Greece but not in Athens?
Greeks are Funny in that way.

----------

"Because" above, gave you a very good answer. Where did you see the flaws ?
London Observer

Enfield, UK

#13 Dec 31, 2012
because wrote:
<quoted text>----because 99 percent of the muslims from the 90 percent of illegals dumped into greeceEU in athens are illegal and they got no money to house themselves and build mosques for themselves because turkey took all their money to dump them into greece so greece has to babysit them and feed them because EU and Turkey do not cooperate with greece to feed them-- Turkey should build a hospital in northern Greece for all the illegals it dumps at the mined border -which ends up killing and maiming illegals---------alas the legal muslims in northern greece have plenty of mosques to pray for the dead ones------- and plenty of mosques in greek islands kos and rhodes for the legal muslims to pray for the drowned illegals turkey dumps in the aegean sea,,,,,,
Bello Gavur
Now we can see great mistake Ottomns made.
right london sobserver

Collierville, TN

#14 Dec 31, 2012
London Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bello Gavur
Now we can see great mistake Ottomns made.
,,THATS RIGHT LONDON OBSERVY stealing greek cities and killing greeks and enslaving greeks to grow your empire was wrong------next time stay in mongolia u almost reached mongolia in 1922 if it werent for the russians europeans kurds etc helping u push greeks back to the aegean and steal their cities again,,,,,,,,,,ottomans would not even exist if it were not for mongolturks persian arabs latinchristian west slavs(russians etc)attacking the byzantine greeks out of jealosy for the most advanced city byzantions CONSTANTINOPLE-------- NEXT TIME LEAVE THE GREEKS ALONE ----dont steal from them and use them to show you how to build.........lololol like them latins west and slavs learned from them helping the turks so many byzantine knowledge come to them........
lolololOBSERVER

Collierville, TN

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Observer wrote:
"Greeks are Funny thatway"
Let me show the the flaws in your argument.
there are some mosques in Greece, but not in Athens
Then how do you explain Mosques being in other parts of Greece but not in Athens?
Greeks are Funny in that way.
----------
"Because" above, gave you a very good answer. Where did you see the flaws ?
this "greeks are funny thatway" character is one flawed ignorama he flaws through arguments........
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Xpysh Avgh wrote:
LOL ! You Clowns even have a facebook page.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Germans think of Greece and Greek Cyprus: 22 min Show Time 28
Church; Hellenism is an ENEMY of Orthodoxy 1 hr Greek Orthodox Ch... 1
Who is the main supporter of ISIS? 1 hr Show Time 29
Once Again Cyprus is at the brink of bankruptcy 1 hr cyprusgirl 8
Greek legends? Are they really true? 19 hr Show Time 32
Ertug slams Yerondopoulos about remarks 20 hr greek 2
Turkish people are so ugly. (Oct '08) 21 hr Gen 921
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cyprus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••