Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Greece can not recover without SECULARISM with thief CHURCH at list for 50 years from now....

Greek PM Samaras sworn ...andddddd the thief pristhes confirmed.....

Hehehehehe

What a Democracy....

In 21.th century Greece can not be even SECULAR to use the brain instead of religion..hehehehehe

Everybody is asking ""Why Greeks are in pigshit despite 10 Trillon EUROS free aid and 10 Trillions of long term helpin last 29 years"""

I am answering NOW;

1.They are not SECULAR by the constitution and every step of the government must be confirmed by the "Thief Orthodox church""".Greec e is a RELIGION STATE by the Constitution and Greece has no differance from Israel,Saudi Arabia,Iran and Afghanistan on this issue..

2.They are Lazy and thief in the name of KLEPHTOKRATIA and fraud..

3.They are living in a PHILITOMIAN worlds of lies and tales and wake up in Horse manure like Cindirella :))

See the SCANDAL:::::

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php...
Nick the Greek

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Turkistani TurkoSlavic Monkey!

Mehmeto-Goranic Abdul-Monkey!

Sari-Monkey!

Yellow-Monkey!

Go Home Abdul-Monkey!
Aryan Iron Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Aryans really will squash khazars, lol. Aryans put turks in their place more than once. This world is not kazar or turkish. We are the Aryan Angels. We do war, genocide and destruction of evil. We do not do love or univeral kumbaya. We do loyalty to Aryans. We are the master race from the day we arrived on this rock. We rock the swastika proudly and Hitler is our greatest product. We do skynet now and skyline soon. We are the Suns of Aries, the Iron Eagles. We are the divine on Earth, and we are not here to make peace until our mandate to do what we are here to do is complete when we have cleansed Earth of the garbage. ALI the Iron Eagle.

“Target: OZ-World. cCc”

Since: Aug 11

Warriorness - Honour- Genocide

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Iron Eagle wrote:
Aryans really will squash khazars, lol. Aryans put turks in their place more than once. This world is not kazar or turkish. We are the Aryan Angels. We do war, genocide and destruction of evil. We do not do love or univeral kumbaya. We do loyalty to Aryans. We are the master race from the day we arrived on this rock. We rock the swastika proudly and Hitler is our greatest product. We do skynet now and skyline soon. We are the Suns of Aries, the Iron Eagles. We are the divine on Earth, and we are not here to make peace until our mandate to do what we are here to do is complete when we have cleansed Earth of the garbage. ALI the Iron Eagle.
Khazars RULE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nick the Greek wrote:
Turkistani TurkoSlavic Monkey!
Mehmeto-Goranic Abdul-Monkey!
Sari-Monkey!
Yellow-Monkey!
Go Home Abdul-Monkey!
Oh look its the coward Greek, scared to meet up, only brave behind the computer.
How are you?

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

GREEK STATE,Turkey offered Germany to buy CASH the rest of the island..

today..

REUTERS.
atilla

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Hi,
Yeah,my kurdish friend is right in many ways,but I hate the kurds who work in İstanbul but still blame Turkish people,I hate the kurds who go to Eaurope and say that they escape from the torture of turkish people and they are Kurdish and when they rob people or steal something and when the police ask what nationality they are they always answer that they are Turkish,why are you kurdish when you want to get citizenship but sudeenly you become a turk when you commit a crime???Because of kurdish people all european people hate the turkish,they are the ones who killed all the armenians not the turkish people and they are the ones who work in germany or france now but they always cry and beg for other people's mercy as a turkish person (my grandmother was a greek seperate,I am from trabzon)Turkey will be a nicer country without kurds who are like you I have a lot of kurdish friends but I hate the hipocrites like you,yes yes freedom to kurdistan please have your kurdistan and get out of istanbul I dont want you,ı dont want the world to know that kurds are turkish,no kurds are kurds please go and have your kurdistan we are happier without you,the tourists who are robbed in marmaris,antalya ,istanbul..they know very well they are always robbed by a kurdish thief ,please go and have your own country,I respect to kurdistan and visa for istanbul must be 5000 usd for kurds so that we wont see them in istanbul,you honourable kurds please leave istanbul,turkey and go back to your own ,,cities ,viva kurdistan ,yaşasın kurdistan ,yaşasın içinde kürt olmayan Türkiye
QuasimoDo

Mersin, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

nothing but jealousy.since turks conquered and ruled the lands of the arabs for several hundred years and besides even the prophet muhammed who is arab had claimed and predicted about the conquest of constantinople which had been conquered by turks.
"Certainly, Constantinople will be conquered. How good is the commander who will conquer it and how good his army!"
greek

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Gift And a Curse88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look its the coward Greek, scared to meet up, only brave behind the computer.
How are you?
Offered to meet two of your friends TC from London and Derviss
THEY CHICKENED OUT
TURKS ONLY FIGHT DIRTY AND IN GANGS
Dervis Eroglu

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

greek wrote:
<quoted text>Offered to meet two of your friends TC from London and Derviss
THEY CHICKENED OUT
Oh I see, now you think you grew enough bolls and started getting cocky , offering people places to meet you, since they don't take your stupid offers serious, now that you have developed some bolls, how about you going out to meet them,
since you want meetings , I will meet you in the back streets of London Kings cross station it should be a familiar place for you
you would not feel out of place , when you arrive there let me know
and hold a sign in your hands saying I am the Greek putana
I will find you.
greek

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, now you think you grew enough bolls and started getting cocky , offering people places to meet you, since they don't take your stupid offers serious, now that you have developed some bolls, how about you going out to meet them,
since you want meetings , I will meet you in the back streets of London Kings cross station it should be a familiar place for you
you would not feel out of place , when you arrive there let me know
and hold a sign in your hands saying I am the Greek putana
I will find you.
NY Penn station was my choice Your way you freinds will jump me
I smell you as a COWARD
and how are the back streets of London familiar to me?
And I wouldn't have to see a sign for you just look for the ugliest Turk I ever saw
Pen Station still stands,it's crowded and we talk
No more excuses from you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

greek wrote:
<quoted text>Offered to meet two of your friends TC from London and Derviss
THEY CHICKENED OUT
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. This is hilarious.
Your stupid friend Nick the Ethiopian Greek at first wanted to meet me up if I remember correctly, untill he realised it was for real, he chickened out like a typical sub-human Greek pussy.
Not that I'm surprised or blame him.
Silly me actually..I should've offered some bananas, maybe he wouldve accepted.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

greek wrote:
<quoted text>NY Penn station was my choice Your way you freinds will jump me
I smell you as a COWARD
And I wouldn't have to see a sign for you just look for the ugliest Turk I ever saw
No more excuses from you
Ethiopian Greek monkey, i would offer you to bring every single friend you know, and you still wouldn't come over. You're just an Ethiopian monkey, you have no honour. You can only fight/attack women and children.
That's all an Ethiopian Greek does...TALK TALK TALK.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

greek wrote:
<quoted text>NY Penn station was my choice Your way you freinds will jump me
I smell you as a COWARD
No more excuses from you
"greek" from USA. You offered to meet up Dervis Eroglu, who is located at London?
There you have it.......The Ethiopian Greek cowardice behaviour. No surprise they're in a bankrupted state. LOL
Did you expect someone you barely know to travel thousands of miles just to meet a ethiopian Greek like yourself?
You're perfect example of Ethiopian Greek mentality. Coward to the core.
greek

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Gift And a Curse88 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you?
You mean like Dervis and TC from London? and six others in the past
Turkey invaded 4AM at night while the populace slept
Turkey used HI Tech weapons given to it by NATO for defence against the Soviet Black countries which she took Billions of Rubbles from
Turkey got beat back with 5000 troops brought in 10,000
Got beat back again 15,000 troops next 20,000 troops
Called a ceasefire and brought in 40,000 troops
Never trust a Turk anywhere
fatih

Bogazici, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Turks do NOT hate Arabs. Historically backstabbing bullsh*t is a lie. Towards the end of the Ottoman Empire fascist Turks wanted to Turkify all different ethnicities in Ottoman Empire including the Arab lands. Islam was the only thing that actually held us together. It is silly that ignorant people wrote such useless comments. The logic is simple, if you become racist you will get the answer. I am for the Arabs who "backstabbed" the "khalifa". I am ashamed of being a Turk because of all the stupid people who advocated (continue to advocate this against Kurds) that "through the veins of Turks a nobel blood flows". I hope you know what I mean. Thanks

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

fatih wrote:
Turks do NOT hate Arabs. Historically backstabbing bullsh*t is a lie. Towards the end of the Ottoman Empire fascist Turks wanted to Turkify all different ethnicities in Ottoman Empire including the Arab lands. Islam was the only thing that actually held us together. It is silly that ignorant people wrote such useless comments. The logic is simple, if you become racist you will get the answer. I am for the Arabs who "backstabbed" the "khalifa". I am ashamed of being a Turk because of all the stupid people who advocated (continue to advocate this against Kurds) that "through the veins of Turks a nobel blood flows". I hope you know what I mean. Thanks
are you kidding?
What do you mean with"ashamed"". ?If you are ashamed you can leave the country immediately..How old are you ,12?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Cyprus Forum right now

Search the Cyprus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Greek MAN CHARGED for RAPING a GOAT 48 min You Right 4
Cyprus Was Never Greek 3 hr the chaser 9
Turkish Protectorate of Northern-Cyprus 3 hr greek 22
How to Apply for a Republic of Cyprus Passport ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Bashi Bazook 22
Why Turks hate Arabs and Greeks !!!! (May '11) 17 hr Adnan 150
Turks are barbarians? Yes with the rest of the ... (Jun '12) 19 hr sik_ 82
turks are RETARDED! (Dec '13) 19 hr sik_ 121
•••
•••