Why the Turks hate the Arabs?

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

First Prev
of 44
Next Last
Theguynextdoor

Arlington, TX

#1 Apr 12, 2008
The Turks adopted the Arab or Middle East cousine.

The Turks adopted the muslim religion from the Arabs.

The Turks adopted the Arab music and literature.

The Turks used the Arab alphabet for hundred of years.

The Turks adopted belly dancing and other forms of dancing from the Arabs.

The Turks adopted their names from Arab names.

The Turks took several of their traditions from the Arabs.Not eating pork meat..circumcision..even their holly days.

The Turks even face Mecca,when they do their prayers.

Yet,the Turks hate the Arabs.Turkey is the only ally of Israel in the Middle East.
Kurdish Blood

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Apr 12, 2008
Turks hate Arabs because Arabs backstabbed Turks in WW1.

Do you know of a bigger, more evil, more shameful, more disgusting, more unforgivable backstabbing ?

I do.

Kurds fought with their Turkish brothers in the Independence war. Kurds gave blood. But after the successful conclusion of the war, the infinitely greedy Turks executed the Kurdish leaders and started the destruction of the Kurdish identity in the new Turkish republic. Has there been another treachery of this scale in history ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Geo

Canada

#3 Apr 12, 2008
Kurdish Blood wrote:
Do you know of a bigger, more evil, more shameful, more disgusting, more unforgivable backstabbing ?
I do.
Kurds fought with their Turkish brothers in the Independence war. Kurds gave blood. But after the successful conclusion of the war, the infinitely greedy Turks executed the Kurdish leaders and started the destruction of the Kurdish identity in the new Turkish republic. Has there been another treachery of this scale in history ?
Too bad, that was a big mistake. Now you know who the Turks are just like the rest of its neighbours.
Kurdish Blood

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Apr 12, 2008
Geo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad, that was a big mistake. Now you know who the Turks are just like the rest of its neighbours.
It makes me so angry. Morally, this treachery is far more worse than a stranger or acquaintance sleeping with your wife. It is akin to your best friend sleeping with your wife. Unconscionable, unforgivable!
mysterious

Tel Aviv, Israel

#5 Apr 13, 2008
arabs no hste turks and no turks hate arabs in israel we have some thousends of strange workers from turkey and they respected each other...the arabic community change name of street in yafo near to tel aviv from jewish name for "ataturk ghazi street" by name of kemal mustafa ataturk and the second streetr change by name of the famous egyptian singer oum kulthum.
you dont know what you talking about...
Theguynextdoor

Arlington, TX

#6 Apr 13, 2008
Kurdish Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me so angry. Morally, this treachery is far more worse than a stranger or acquaintance sleeping with your wife. It is akin to your best friend sleeping with your wife. Unconscionable, unforgivable!
Unforgivable indeed my friend.
Hanafi el obaha

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Apr 24, 2008
Kurdish Blood wrote:
I do.
We have no commitment to turkey or anything , turkish bigots ruled my country egypt by force and enslaved my ancestors so it is normal for me to hate this stupid country called turkey that is build on racism and hatred. Though we share the same religion but still turkish people are egypt enemies , i would rather take an israelian friend than a turk True we had trouble with israel but now it is much better than before. I wish kurds will be able to have their own country to make this stupid turkey fall .
Greek2

Passaic, NJ

#9 Apr 24, 2008
Kurdish Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasnt Armenia granted Independence also?
Greek2

Passaic, NJ

#10 Apr 24, 2008
Kurdish Blood wrote:
I do.
No I realy cant think of any
Greek2

Passaic, NJ

#11 Apr 24, 2008
mysterious wrote:
arabs no hste turks and no turks hate arabs in israel we have some thousends of strange workers from turkey and they respected each other...the arabic community change name of street in yafo near to tel aviv from jewish name for "ataturk ghazi street" by name of kemal mustafa ataturk and the second streetr change by name of the famous egyptian singer oum kulthum.
you dont know what you talking about...
I would tend to believe our Kurdish freind first

TURK-ER

“I came. I assimilated. I left.”

Since: Mar 08

I'll come back again!

#12 Apr 24, 2008
Greek2 wrote:
<quoted text>I would tend to believe our Kurdish freind first
Lets realize that you are a Greek, and that you can’t really look at Greece because you are only capable of looking from diaspora . There are the signs of hysteria in your approaches, and that’s what is seeing the issues of Greeks and Turks through your eyes at this moment. That’s what is hearing through your ears at this moment. Instead of trying to figure it all out, which is impossible, I suggest you ask, "What’s ultimately behind this set of eyes?" Turn around to see what is looking to Greece and Turkey from Millburn,NJ.. Encounter pure logic and love, which is pure spirit, and wake up to what you are Greek!
mysterious

Tel Aviv, Israel

#13 Apr 25, 2008
hanafi el obaha you are realy egyptian?

enta masri?

esmak ee?

men fen enta?
Ottoman

Waltham Cross, UK

#14 Apr 25, 2008
Hanafi el obaha wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no commitment to turkey or anything , turkish bigots ruled my country egypt by force and enslaved my ancestors so it is normal for me to hate this stupid country called turkey that is build on racism and hatred. Though we share the same religion but still turkish people are egypt enemies , i would rather take an israelian friend than a turk True we had trouble with israel but now it is much better than before. I wish kurds will be able to have their own country to make this stupid turkey fall .
YOU AND YOUR PKK KURDISH FRIEND, KEEP ON DREAMING..
IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN,,
EGYPTIANS ARE OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS , AND NOTHING WILL COME BETWEEN TURKEY AND EGYPT,,
mysterious

Tel Aviv, Israel

#15 Apr 25, 2008
ottoman dont take care about the fake egyptian..him not egyptian in all.him impostor.
Ottoman

Waltham Cross, UK

#16 Apr 25, 2008
mysterious wrote:
ottoman dont take care about the fake egyptian..him not egyptian in all.him impostor.
Mysterious

Thanks mate i wont,:):):)
Greek2

Passaic, NJ

#17 Apr 25, 2008
TURK-ER wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets realize that you are a Greek, and that you can’t really look at Greece because you are only capable of looking from diaspora . There are the signs of hysteria in your approaches, and that’s what is seeing the issues of Greeks and Turks through your eyes at this moment. That’s what is hearing through your ears at this moment. Instead of trying to figure it all out, which is impossible, I suggest you ask, "What’s ultimately behind this set of eyes?" Turn around to see what is looking to Greece and Turkey from Millburn,NJ.. Encounter pure logic and love, which is pure spirit, and wake up to what you are Greek!
That wasnt tne only the war the Kurds helped the Turks in,see what a savage backstabber your founding father Attaturk was?
To have all Kurdish leaders executed and their identity taken away?They are 20% of the population
Savages just savages
Greek2

Passaic, NJ

#18 Apr 25, 2008
Geo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?Which of Turkeys neighbors act in such behavior?
What other country has acted in this behavior?Ever?
Turkey should be labeled as a terrorist country instead of the PPK.See how the Jewish media suppresses these facts
mysterious

Tel Aviv, Israel

#19 Apr 25, 2008
yes im sure who iraq was better than turkiye lol and what sadam huseyn do to kurdish people in helbaje? and do you thinking who the human rights in iran are better...so you very very wrong

TURK-ER

“I came. I assimilated. I left.”

Since: Mar 08

I'll come back again!

#20 Apr 25, 2008
Greek2 wrote:
<quoted text>That wasnt tne only the war the Kurds helped the Turks in,see what a savage backstabber your founding father Attaturk was?
To have all Kurdish leaders executed and their identity taken away?They are 20% of the population
Savages just savages
The infernal drumbeat looking to steal your attention will continue Greek.
Just turn it off.
That is your choice!
Greek2

Passaic, NJ

#21 Apr 25, 2008
mysterious wrote:
yes im sure who iraq was better than turkiye lol and what sadam huseyn do to kurdish people in helbaje? and do you thinking who the human rights in iran are better...so you very very wrong
you should talk,How many Palestinians has Isreal displaced and made them live is squalor conditions for the past 60 years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cyprus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greek fascists’ participation in Srebrenica ge... (Mar '12) Sat Kosovo is Serbia 11
News Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... (Oct '14) Aug 23 Ggff 798
Poll We use Turkish flags as toilet paper in the fre... (Jun '11) Aug 14 Zzzzzzz 16
News Turkey's EU Dream Jeopardized By Islamists (Jun '07) Aug 13 bmz 2,575
Turkish scum (Nov '06) Aug 12 turd 75
The Turks finally admit that they are bastards.... (Jan '09) Jul 30 Mikhail Andreevich 49
Symbol of Turkish Flag is GREEK (Jun '10) Jul 29 Greek 16
More from around the web