Turkish Cypriot girls should start getting married to Greek Cypriot men.

Posted in the Cyprus Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IMAM

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

Turkish Cypriot girls do not deserve to get abused and get treated like second class citizens by the Turkish Anatolian settlers who treat women the same way they treat their animals.

The Turkish Cypriot girls are more liberal and educated than these backward animal herders and religious fanatics who have primitive insticts.

Their best solution to get out of this misery and backwadness is to get married to Greek Cypriots and adopt the Greek traditions and customs.
Serkan

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

IMAM wrote:
Turkish Cypriot girls do not deserve to get abused and get treated like second class citizens by the Turkish Anatolian settlers who treat women the same way they treat their animals.
The Turkish Cypriot girls are more liberal and educated than these backward animal herders and religious fanatics who have primitive insticts.
Their best solution to get out of this misery and backwadness is to get married to Greek Cypriots and adopt the Greek traditions and customs.
So what are you planning to do with the vacant GC girls? Perhaps you can have them! Upss, sorry. You are old and gay!
Rachel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Judged:

Serkan wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you planning to do with the vacant GC girls? Perhaps you can have them! Upss, sorry. You are old and gay!
No, no, no Sercan it is much simpler than that, the Greek guys can convert to Islam then have five wives each.

Ha Ha Ha

R
AndyKypros

Nicosia, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Judged:

Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no Sercan it is much simpler than that, the Greek guys can convert to Islam then have five wives each.
Ha Ha Ha
R
Five wives means five mother in laws. BE SERIOUS
Maximous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

AndyKypros wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaa
TurkKiz

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

IMAM wrote:
As a Turkish Cypriot girl myself, i dont know where you get your information from, but you are sorely mistaken. Turkish men from mainland Turkey do not get 'abused and treated like second class citizens' by mainland Turks. We are all turkish and muslim and we both know that. Anyone who thinks people from Turkey are less liberal and uneducated in comparison to people from North Cyprus need to leave travel more. Turkey is both very modern but also conservative. A Turkish girl is very very unlikely to want to get married to a Greek man for many reasons. Goodluck on your quest for 5 wives.:)
TurkKiz

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

opps, Turkish Cypriot women*
randomtalker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

Serkan wrote:
<quoted text>
dude im not disagreeing with you but...you don't live there you don't really have much of a say even though previous guy what would u do with the GC girls? ship them to America or something
randomtalker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

TurkKiz wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Turkish Cypriot girl myself, i dont know where you get your information from, but you are sorely mistaken. Turkish men from mainland Turkey do not get 'abused and treated like second class citizens' by mainland Turks. We are all turkish and muslim and we both know that. Anyone who thinks people from Turkey are less liberal and uneducated in comparison to people from North Cyprus need to leave travel more. Turkey is both very modern but also conservative. A Turkish girl is very very unlikely to want to get married to a Greek man for many reasons. Goodluck on your quest for 5 wives.:)
she told you XD
SERHAT KKTC

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

I LIKE WOT TURKKIZI WROTE HELAL OLSUN
SERHAT KKTC

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

TURKKIZ EMAIL VAR MI
I KNOW

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

AndyKypros wrote:
<quoted text>
AND they will ALL be on their periods at the same time!
Shoot me.
I KNOW

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Maximous wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaa
Don't you get 62 virgins if you die as a martyr?
my question?
once you boing them...are they still virgins?
Apparently if its a turkish guy boinging them they remain virgins because they dont feel a thing.
On the other hand if is a Greek guy.......virgin party is over.
cat gc proud uk

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

greek men love greek godnesses
nina gc uk

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

im half greek and half turkish l prefer greek men their warmer and friendly turkish men are ugly and very rude
mina gc usa

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

turkish women should try a greek god their very hot
nina gc

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

no turkish women couldnt keep up with our sexy gods and besides turkish women are slow in mind greek men like women that have their own intelligence turkish women thick
nick gc

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

no way l dont find turkish women pretty you might get the odd one but greek cypriot men prefer there own greek godesses and l think l speak for all greeks and greek cypriots why marry a turk when you can have a beautiful greek girl who knows your ways
dave uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

l was married to a turkish girl she wasnt clean in the house she only cooked turkish food she was always jealous and she didnt have any goals in life and in the bedroom she didnt have a glue she was actually quite thick and slow and her family were always in our house which piss me off not with her anymore thank god
greek

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Serkan wrote:
<quoted text>
SERKAN! WHERE YOU BEEN? Your'e that stupid Turk that went into a Greek
diner in Chicago and seen a novelty sign"PARKING FOR GREEKS ONLY" and was baffled
Hows the owner supposed to know which driver is Greek? God your stupid
It has been awhile,where have you been? Jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Cyprus Forum right now

Search the Cyprus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Victor Davis Hanson: Where's outrage over occup... 14 min ilber ortayli 70
Germans think of Greece and Greek Cyprus: 14 hr Show Time 15
Burning of Turkish flag in Greek Cyprus (Mar '13) 14 hr Show Time 95
CYPRUS: Western Dominion Held Hostage 22 hr Nick the Greek 1
It is in the name of ENOSIS that Cyprus has bee... Tue greek 8
Cyprus, Tourist from Norway raped in Aya Napa Mon Aya Napa 2
Are TURKS the biggest enemy of Western civiliza... Mon West Hating Abdul 1
•••
•••