The most Catholic country in Europe? ...

The most Catholic country in Europe? Croatia and the Church

There are 62 comments on the Ekklesia Daily News story from Feb 15, 2013, titled The most Catholic country in Europe? Croatia and the Church. In it, Ekklesia Daily News reports that:

On 5 June, Croatia will officially be inaugurated as the 28th member of the European Union.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ekklesia Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Barrack Heights, Australia

#1 Feb 17, 2013
This note mentions how tito's partizans libertaed Croatia, from whom does he get this information, they didnt ask me about it.

He fails to mention 20 plus Catholic Priests in Bosnia Hercegovina that were murdered by titos cetniks after WW2.

Tito is the greatest Croat ever? Thats news to me, my family and my friends, I wander how many people were questioned about this.

It syas life was better under tito, well yes life is great if you sit on your arse and get handouts, it takes guts and lots of sweat to get of your arse and work for a living.

Problem in former jugo countries is jeoulousy, ones who work hard and make it and the ones that are waiting for tito to come back and give him his food voucher

Did they interview the 3 million Croats that fled titos murderous regime?
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Another scathing report on the political pope. They will do the same in Australia and the USA when possible. They havent changed any. Same as Islam. Actually allied.
Russian Orthodox American

Monessen, PA

#3 Feb 20, 2013
the Croatian Catholic Church was aligned with the nazis during WW2 and Jesuit monks ran two concentration camps there in which they murdered millions of Orthodox Serbian Christians. the worst is that this nazi pope ratzinger, helped to make a "Saint" out of the monster catholic bishop that ran these camps. Don't believe me , look up the facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_clergy_...

Long Live Orthodox Serbia

Since: Jan 13

Salamander Bay, Australia

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Russian Orthodox American wrote:
the Croatian Catholic Church was aligned with the nazis during WW2 and Jesuit monks ran two concentration camps there in which they murdered millions of Orthodox Serbian Christians. the worst is that this nazi pope ratzinger, helped to make a "Saint" out of the monster catholic bishop that ran these camps. Don't believe me , look up the facts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_clergy_...
Long Live Orthodox Serbia
Who gives a shit what crap you say, your just a dirty serb
Russian Orthodox American

Monessen, PA

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a shit what crap you say, your just a dirty serb
Apparantly You must , atleast enough to respond to my posting. Also, I am not Serbian, I am American of Russian descent. Serbians are just our persecuted Orthodox Brethren.
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I'm happy to admit Croatia into the EU. NATO did a great job in curtailing Serbian excesses.
Russian Orthodox American wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparantly You must , atleast enough to respond to my posting. Also, I am not Serbian, I am American of Russian descent. Serbians are just our persecuted Orthodox Brethren.
Christian

Punchbowl, Australia

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Russian Orthodox American wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparantly You must , atleast enough to respond to my posting. Also, I am not Serbian, I am American of Russian descent. Serbians are just our persecuted Orthodox Brethren.
Please explain whom persecuted the Serbs.

Last time I checked, the Serbs were committing genocide on all their neighbours.

I would be interested to know where you got this information, that the Serbs were persecuted.

If your referring to WW2, then the situation was exactly the same. The Serbs were commuting genocide on their Croatian neighbours, as a result the Ustase were formed to defend the Croatian population from the invading Serbs.

The Serbs had an idea of creating a greater Serbia on the graves of their neighbours. Just as their cousins the Russians were doing to their neighbours.

Your people are related, and yes you're both evil races. Ronald Regan, rightly called the Russians an EVIL EMPIRE. Well your cousins the Serbs are exactly the same.

There must be a WW3 to rid the world of vermin, I say the sooner the US and Israel nuke Russia the better.
Russian Orthodox American

Monessen, PA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain whom persecuted the Serbs.
Last time I checked, the Serbs were committing genocide on all their neighbours.
I would be interested to know where you got this information, that the Serbs were persecuted.
If your referring to WW2, then the situation was exactly the same. The Serbs were commuting genocide on their Croatian neighbours, as a result the Ustase were formed to defend the Croatian population from the invading Serbs.
The Serbs had an idea of creating a greater Serbia on the graves of their neighbours. Just as their cousins the Russians were doing to their neighbours.
Your people are related, and yes you're both evil races. Ronald Regan, rightly called the Russians an EVIL EMPIRE. Well your cousins the Serbs are exactly the same.
There must be a WW3 to rid the world of vermin, I say the sooner the US and Israel nuke Russia the better.
Your posting shows Your ignorance as well as Your Un-Christian, Pro-Zionist, attitude, which is very alarming, to say the least. All I can say to You is please, Keep on drinking the Kool-Aid.
Russian Orthodox American

Monessen, PA

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I'm happy to admit Croatia into the EU. NATO did a great job in curtailing Serbian excesses.
<quoted text>
Yes, but on the Great Judgement day, GOD will even the score and members of NATO will then be justly dealt with and sent to their true master,Satan.
Russian Orthodox American

Monessen, PA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain whom persecuted the Serbs.
Last time I checked, the Serbs were committing genocide on all their neighbours.
I would be interested to know where you got this information, that the Serbs were persecuted.
If your referring to WW2, then the situation was exactly the same. The Serbs were commuting genocide on their Croatian neighbours, as a result the Ustase were formed to defend the Croatian population from the invading Serbs.
The Serbs had an idea of creating a greater Serbia on the graves of their neighbours. Just as their cousins the Russians were doing to their neighbours.
Your people are related, and yes you're both evil races. Ronald Regan, rightly called the Russians an EVIL EMPIRE. Well your cousins the Serbs are exactly the same.
There must be a WW3 to rid the world of vermin, I say the sooner the US and Israel nuke Russia the better.
Slobberin' Ronnie was nothing but a pro=nazi,{he spoke at bundes meetings in America in the 1930's and laid a wreath on SS Soldiers graves}. stooge for the rich who was a Hollywood actor capable of pulling the wool over dumb-ass johnny bull wasps in America. All a bunch of garbage.

http://02varvara.wordpress.com/2013/02/20/20-...
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Russian Orthodox American wrote:
the Croatian Catholic Church was aligned with the nazis during WW2 and Jesuit monks ran two concentration camps there in which they murdered millions of Orthodox Serbian Christians. the worst is that this nazi pope ratzinger, helped to make a "Saint" out of the monster catholic bishop that ran these camps. Don't believe me , look up the facts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_clergy_...
Long Live Orthodox Serbia
oh yes and the ortopox were so clean and nice, hohoho
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Russian Orthodox American wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but on the Great Judgement day, GOD will even the score and members of NATO will then be justly dealt with and sent to their true master,Satan.
nato didn't kill as many civilians as serbs, careful what u wish for hillbilly.
serbs will outnumber nato in hell
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Russian Orthodox American wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posting shows Your ignorance as well as Your Un-Christian, Pro-Zionist, attitude, which is very alarming, to say the least. All I can say to You is please, Keep on drinking the Kool-Aid.
if u are an example of christianity i'll stick with buddha

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2013
I know a a very nice Muslim man from Serbia. He told me about the horrors of that war. Tanks and military rolled into towns and killed everything that moved. He told me about one town, when the Serbian military slaughtered every man woman and child they could find with knives, because they wanted to save bullets. He came to the U.S. to get medical help. Because of malnutrition, he couldn't conceive. Happily, he and his wife now have a beautiful daughter.

Since: Jan 13

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Russian Orthodox American wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparantly You must , atleast enough to respond to my posting. Also, I am not Serbian, I am American of Russian descent. Serbians are just our persecuted Orthodox Brethren.
OK your no better than the srebs than, russians also persecuted it's neighbours during USSR and still today Cecnya
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Ah, OK. I get it. You're a f**king mentalist.

Grow up.
Russian Orthodox American wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but on the Great Judgement day, GOD will even the score and members of NATO will then be justly dealt with and sent to their true master,Satan.
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#18 Feb 22, 2013
The only Serbian export I know of is war criminals to the Hague.

We still need a few more countries to recognise Kosovo to get full UN status...
tickedoffchic wrote:
I know a a very nice Muslim man from Serbia. He told me about the horrors of that war. Tanks and military rolled into towns and killed everything that moved. He told me about one town, when the Serbian military slaughtered every man woman and child they could find with knives, because they wanted to save bullets. He came to the U.S. to get medical help. Because of malnutrition, he couldn't conceive. Happily, he and his wife now have a beautiful daughter.

Since: Jan 13

Australia

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
The only Serbian export I know of is war criminals to the Hague.
We still need a few more countries to recognise Kosovo to get full UN status...
<quoted text>
I like your style, you made me laugh
Stipe

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#20 Feb 22, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
nato didn't kill as many civilians as serbs, careful what u wish for hillbilly.
serbs will outnumber nato in hell
Croats killed in Jasenovac 1.500.000 Serbs

18 11 1991

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
The only Serbian export I know of is war criminals to the Hague.
We still need a few more countries to recognise Kosovo to get full UN status...
<quoted text>
You're right, my bad. I meant Kosovo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croatia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tourists will soon be banned from Dubrovnik - "... Jan 9 truth 1
News MAI: Regional cooperation and CEI member states... Dec 16 CCCC 2
News 'Croatia has presented no demands' - Serbia's n... Dec 16 CCCC 1
News PM: Only Croatia blocked opening of Chapter 26 Dec '16 Ratko Mladic 1
Karadjordje was of Albanian Catholic heritage (Jul '09) Dec '16 Karadjordje was Serb 5
Ustasha Women of NDH,god bless Croatian woman (Mar '10) Dec '16 banana-oOo-bytes me 82
News Croatian president poses with pro-Nazi regime s... Nov '16 Strahd 7
More from around the web