why are croatian people so antiserbian and mean?

Created by christian atheist girl on Aug 1, 2009

112 votes

Click on an option to vote

because they are nazis

because of some disorder

because they forgot friendship

because of war criminals

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Super Sayan Kurac

Rosebery, Australia

#1 Aug 2, 2009
Croats hate Serbs because Serbs want both Yugoslavias to be dominated by them and/or a territorially-expanded 'Greater Serbia'. As a matter of fact, Serbs are hated and/or despised also by Slovenes, Bosnian Muslims, Kosovo Albanians, Macedonians and even their supposed 'brotherly' Montenegrins.
christian atheist girl

Croatia

#2 Aug 2, 2009
i disagree i don"t think that "s true actually i can claim that"s not 100% true.you can"t compare poltitians desires with the people.not only that -not single 1 person in nation thinks the same -that"s impossible.if that would be true all nations in the world would get along and there would be no wars,crimes,discrimination,hat red,racism and so an.some1"s opinion doesn"t depend on that person nationality,political opinion,race,culture or faith.everyone thinks according to its personality.that"s such a stereotypical opinion.as a half serbian i disagree.besides there is no need for serbia to be bigger it"s already very big and has more inhabitants that croatia will ever have.all that political idea about greater serbia is just one huge stupidity and it"s unnecessary.and i also disagree with your opinion how serbia is hated by neighbourly contries-that"s not true.of course serbia is hated by croatia and bad croatian(i"m a good cro.)and bunch of other people but i reapet it"s quite unfair and stupid to label hatred of people by nationality.i personally know alot of people of those nationalities you mentioned and they feel brotherly ship towards serbia.don"t label opinions people are different even when they belong to the same country.
Mit i Istina

Australia

#3 Aug 2, 2009
christian atheist girl wrote:
i disagree i don"t think that "s true actually i can claim that"s not 100% true.you can"t compare poltitians desires with the people.not only that -not single 1 person in nation thinks the same -that"s impossible.if that would be true all nations in the world would get along and there would be no wars,crimes,discrimination,hat red,racism and so an.some1"s opinion doesn"t depend on that person nationality,political opinion,race,culture or faith.everyone thinks according to its personality.that"s such a stereotypical opinion.as a half serbian i disagree.besides there is no need for serbia to be bigger it"s already very big and has more inhabitants that croatia will ever have.all that political idea about greater serbia is just one huge stupidity and it"s unnecessary.and i also disagree with your opinion how serbia is hated by neighbourly contries-that"s not true.of course serbia is hated by croatia and bad croatian(i"m a good cro.)and bunch of other people but i reapet it"s quite unfair and stupid to label hatred of people by nationality.i personally know alot of people of those nationalities you mentioned and they feel brotherly ship towards serbia.don"t label opinions people are different even when they belong to the same country.
Your on the correct path we hope you dont stray off again into yugoslav lies again
christian atheist girl

Rijeka, Croatia

#4 Aug 2, 2009
what the hell are you talking about?what kind of yugoslav lies?i do not lie.i almost never lie.what did i lied about??????????
Mit i Istina

Australia

#5 Aug 2, 2009
christian atheist girl wrote:
what the hell are you talking about?what kind of yugoslav lies?i do not lie.i almost never lie.what did i lied about??????????
you make it out as if yugoslavia was a nice place a wile ago.

ever heard of vukovar and srebrenica?

wake up
christian atheist girl

Rijeka, Croatia

#6 Aug 3, 2009
IT WAS MY PARENTS LIVED IN HER.YOU PROBABLY DIDN"T.AND I"M ALL AWAKE.YOU DIDN"T KNOW THAT THOSE PLACES WERE DESTROYED WHEN YUGOSLAVIA WAS NOT WHEN YUGOSLAVIA STILL EXISTED.
Super Sayan Kurac

Rosebery, Australia

#7 Aug 3, 2009
I'm sorry to hear that you disagree, but that does not correlate with the speeches and actions of the Serb elites and their paramilitary subordinates since the 19th century.

What was the hacking to death of the entire disposed Obrenovic dynasty in 1903 about, which lead to the worsening of relations between Serbia and Austria-Hungary?

What was the assasination of the Austrian Archduke in 1914 which lead to Europe's Great War about?

Why do some Montenegrins loyal to their disposed King rebelled against the newly-established Yugoslav Kingdom in 1919?

Why was the St Vidovan Constitution of 1921 centralist which deprives other non-Serb nationalities any rights?

Why was Stjepan Radic assasinated in 1929 which lead to the establishment of a Royalist dictatorship, thus leading to the formation of the Ustashe?

Why did the Macedonian revolutionaries conspired with the Ustashe to assasinate the Yugoslav King in Marseillies in 1934?

Why is Stevan Moljevic a Chetnik advisor to Draza Mihailovic wrote a document which concentrates more on establishing a "Greater Serbia", rather than in resistance against the occupiers in 1941?

How can you explain the disproportionate representation of Serbs not only in the Communist Party of Croatia (22% of the SKH, as opposed to only 12% of the population of the then SR Croatia), over 50% of the Zagreb police force, etc?

Why were the other republics fearful for their own sovereignty as granted in the 1974 SFRY Constitution, particularly Slovenia who are then more determined to leave the Federation after Milosevic abolished the constitutional status of Vojvodina and Kosovo as autonomous provinces?

Why is Alija Iztebegovic the then President of BiH in one of his speeches, said that he's only willing to support the continued existance of Yugoslavia if it isn't dominated by Serbs?

You've also stated you "can't compare politicians desires with the people". Then how come you explain the fact that it's not just politicians, but also the Orthodox clergy, and the intelligentsia who followed Milosevic like sheep since his rise to power in 1987. While when the wars against Croatia and Bosnai started, the anti-war movement wasn't that popular amongst Serbs back in 1991?

Most Serbs only turned against Milosevic when he lost the wars and later failed to champion and achieve the idea of a "Greater Serbia".
Even while many Serbs are more likely to vote for the Serbian Radical Party (which has nearly 50% of seats in the Serbian Parliament) out of bitterness towards the current Serbian elite over the state of their country, rather than support the idea of a "Greater Serbia", does not negate the fact that that idea isn't a part of the party's platform.

Is it any wonder why many Croats and Bosnijaks and other non-Serbs are still wary of the Serb elites due to their past hegemonistic and imperialistic behaviour?
HAJVANi

Laholm, Sweden

#8 Aug 4, 2009
I agree with you totaly She does not have all the facts only bullshit ! Cant make a statement on Disney land facts ! ;-) Both Yugo & G.S are a Dinsey show with a twist
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#9 Aug 5, 2009
Anti-serbian? If you need a reason then just look at Gavrilo Princip.

Since: Oct 08

Hamilton, Canada

#10 Aug 5, 2009
...croats might hate serbs maybe because croats were stabbed in the back by serbs (many times)
CROATIAN LADY

Core, Croatia

#11 Aug 8, 2009
JUST LET A GLANCE, W H A T SERBIAN BASTARDS,
DONE at the begining of 21. st. "in the hearth of Europe", and IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD IN:

V U K O V A R,
SKABRNJA,
DUBROVNIK,
ZAGREB..... etc...
Then, evertthing, will be MOST CLEAR,to EVERY
H U M A N BEAN !
S E R B I A N S = M O N S T E R S !

Since: Mar 08

Toronto, Canada

#12 Aug 8, 2009
Oh I don't know, maybe because moronic idiots like "Dubrovnik is...." are still around. Why is it still surprising to some that those who come to this forum and insult Croats get it back in full measure? Curious!
mare

Austria

#13 Aug 8, 2009
CROATIAN LADY wrote:
JUST LET A GLANCE, W H A T SERBIAN BASTARDS,
DONE at the begining of 21. st. "in the hearth of Europe", and IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD IN:
V U K O V A R,
SKABRNJA,
DUBROVNIK,
ZAGREB..... etc...
Then, evertthing, will be MOST CLEAR,to EVERY
H U M A N BEAN !
S E R B I A N S = M O N S T E R S !
halo gospodo,
imam u bosni jos dosta ponjava...ali da ne ispadnem bezobrazan poslacu vam i tepih odavde samo ako bi ste se htjeli njim pokrit..molim vas..
mare

Austria

#14 Aug 8, 2009
Hrvatica wrote:
Oh I don't know, maybe because moronic idiots like "Dubrovnik is...." are still around. Why is it still surprising to some that those who come to this forum and insult Croats get it back in full measure? Curious!
ja ovdje
ne vidim dubrovnik...?

Since: Mar 08

Toronto, Canada

#15 Aug 8, 2009
mare wrote:
<quoted text>ja ovdje
ne vidim dubrovnik...?
On je posipao svoju mrznju prema Hrvatima sa bez broj komentarima po ovom forumu. Lako ga je prepoznat i ako pise pod razlicitim imenima, pjena mu stalno izlazi iz usta. A tu sam odgovorila na pitanje postavljeno bez obzira je se li on pojavio tu ili ne.
mare

Austria

#16 Aug 8, 2009
Hrvatica wrote:
<quoted text>
On je posipao svoju mrznju prema Hrvatima sa bez broj komentarima po ovom forumu. Lako ga je prepoznat i ako pise pod razlicitim imenima, pjena mu stalno izlazi iz usta. A tu sam odgovorila na pitanje postavljeno bez obzira je se li on pojavio tu ili ne.
hahahah...gotovo je...hravatica
postala alergicna i puca kroz vrata...nije vazno
ko zvoni samo ako nije pravilno....hahah
christian atheist girl

Belgrade, Serbia

#17 Aug 28, 2009
HAJVANI lik ti si malo lud mozda da se prijavis na psihijatriju dragi?malo previse fantayiras a ja sam disnezeve filmove odavno prestalas gledati na tvoje razrocaranje.ne nameci se sa svojim glupostima na ovaj forum.razum je sve.
christian atheist girl

Belgrade, Serbia

#18 Aug 28, 2009
Yes some of the croats were stabbed in the back bY serbs but those people who betrayed slavic unity don't deserve to be called serbs.we are 1.especially serbia and croatia the same language, almost the same culture and everything else.croatia now in the present independent croatia sucks.bYE BYE KISS kiss from half serbian and half croatian girl.i usually live in rijeka.by the way
Super Sayan Kurac

Rosebery, Australia

#19 Aug 28, 2009
christian atheist girl wrote:
Yes some of the croats were stabbed in the back bY serbs but those people who betrayed slavic unity don't deserve to be called serbs.
Since when did adherents of Greater Serbia ever believed in so-called "slavic unity"? The closest thing to a pan-slav movement anywhere in the former Yugoslavia was the Ilyrian movement in 19th century in Croatia. Even the pre-1918 Serbian government only embraced the concept of a common South "Slav" state after their major sponsor Russia was plunged in revolution.
christian atheist girl wrote:
we are 1.especially serbia and croatia the same language,
Just because Croatian and Serbian is intelligible to both speakers, doesn't make them both the "same". Besides the Latin and Cyrillic scripts, there's also the adoption of the ljekavian and ekavian dialects, slight variation in grammar, meanings of words, even different words for months and weekdays, etc.
christian atheist girl wrote:
almost the same culture and everything else.
"Same" culture? I'm sorry but both nations don't even have a common history until 1918, least of all share the "same" religion.
christian atheist girl wrote:
croatia now in the present independent croatia sucks.
As if life in Croatia would have being better, if remaining in an economically bankrupt Yugoslavia burdened by foreign debt, while tourism and other industrial revenues are siphoned off to Belgrade.

No thanks, the Croatian people in 1991 have spoken and had overwhelmingly rejected your precious Yugoslavia and "pan-slavism".
christian atheist girl wrote:
bYE BYE KISS kiss from half serbian and half croatian girl.i usually live in rijeka.by the way
Ah i see, so you from a city run by "refomed" Communist scumbags!?!
Serbian Master

Belgrade, Serbia

#20 Aug 28, 2009
All SHTO-kavian speaking so-called "croats" are Serbs who changed their religion in the 19th century, just like all KAJ-kavian speaking so-called "croats" are Slovenes.

Only the CA-kavian speaking inhabitants of barren islands off Istria are GENUINE Croats.

ALL Slavonic linguists (except the ones within the borders of what "croatia" occupies today) agree on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croatia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Croats do not play for Bosnia ? 9 hr Blahblah80 74
Bosnians To Choose New Government, But Change U... 10 hr ArtOfDestruction 86
The Yugoslavian War 10 hr ArtOfDestruction 62
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 11 hr servoslaves 9,614
If Serbia invaded Croatia again what would you ... 15 hr Dr Milan Sufflay 93
Should Croatia be supporting Albanian agenda re... 18 hr PARAGA 77
Djevojku za skype (Jun '13) Mon amel aljic 5

Croatia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE