Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary recognise Kosovo

“The decision on the recognition of Kosovo is based on thorough consideration”

The recognition comes days after the worst violence in Kosovo since its independence. via Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Full Story

Since: Feb 09

Glen Waverley, Australia

#7277 Feb 6, 2010
Freedom Writer_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Hello!
:)
hehehehe
Hey freedom sorry I was dead to the world when you called. Call me tomorrow so we can have a chat. BOG SEKO

Humboldt, TN

#7278 Feb 10, 2010
wow
Spitarske picketine

Belgrade, Serbia

#7280 Apr 25, 2012
PORUKA za siptare: Jebo vam pas mater onako iz zezanja, a vi lepo da gledate i da navijate. Ovim putem izjavljujem jedno veliko izvinjenje svim psima sto ih pominjem u ovom kontekstu.
Lisabonus

North Tonawanda, NY

#7281 Apr 25, 2012
Spitarske picketine wrote:
PORUKA za siptare: Jebo vam pas mater onako iz zezanja, a vi lepo da gledate i da navijate. Ovim putem izjavljujem jedno veliko izvinjenje svim psima sto ih pominjem u ovom kontekstu.
get this servoslave off the blogs
Alex

Australia

#7283 Jul 16, 2012
Aboriginals should ask for a part of Australia as well!
Alex

Australia

#7284 Jul 16, 2012
Ivica jebo ti mater svoju!
Alex

Australia

#7285 Jul 16, 2012
Albz go eat a PIG! Lol

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#7286 Jul 16, 2012
This happened in 2008, I see you`re still angry. Why don`t you stop crying and get over it!
islam allah -terror

Chicago, IL

#7287 Jul 18, 2012
Kosovo - once European Christian land now owned by subhuman none white Albanian Turks . WOOW
islam allah -terror

Chicago, IL

#7288 Jul 18, 2012
Albanians aren't white . Just read around the net what people think of em .

Why do Albanians murder Americans ??
Albanians n muslim terror

Chicago, IL

#7289 Jul 18, 2012
Why do they kill American civilians and soliders . Why subhuman Albanians why ?
cool86

Toronto, Canada

#7290 Jul 18, 2012
how are you saying albanians are not white your so goddamnnn stupid and moronic did you honestly think southern europeans who are mediterranean would look like your average pale blonde hair and blue eyed person go learn some geography its all about climate if albanians arent white well then neither are greeks italians serbs or spaniards according to your idiotic logic. You make no sense at ALL and about your username you may please shove it up your ass because you are one disturbed mental individual. Do you not have parents in your life because you seem to run around like undisciplined disrespectful child your just shame and your making yourself an utter fool please stop and try to be normal for once.
cool86

Toronto, Canada

#7291 Jul 18, 2012
and religion doesn't determine someone's race what you must have preschool education if you dont know that stupid lol religion is just set of beliefs that doesn determind how you look like or you skin tone ya then tell me why there are christian africans and arabs too you nuts
islam allah -terror

Chicago, IL

#7292 Jul 18, 2012
cool86 wrote:
how are you saying albanians are not white your so goddamnnn stupid and moronic did you honestly think southern europeans who are mediterranean would look like your average pale blonde hair and blue eyed person go learn some geography its all about climate if albanians arent white well then neither are greeks italians serbs or spaniards according to your idiotic logic. You make no sense at ALL and about your username you may please shove it up your ass because you are one disturbed mental individual. Do you not have parents in your life because you seem to run around like undisciplined disrespectful child your just shame and your making yourself an utter fool please stop and try to be normal for once.
I'm not talking about Southern European but Albanians who are mongrels which accepted none white arabic islam .

Albanians are not considered whites by the rest of whites :

http://www.google.com/webhp...

read around the web what people are thinking about Albanian mongrels
islam allah -terror

Chicago, IL

#7293 Jul 18, 2012
Albanian mongrels are Mongols just like Turks . They came from Azerbaijan
Albanians r not whites

Chicago, IL

#7295 Jul 18, 2012
yup
cool86

Toronto, Canada

#7296 Jul 18, 2012
you lack logic if you didnt know christianity came to europe from the middle east helloooo wtf are you that delusional it didnt just pop up in europe suddently but all im saying is all religions are fked up equally and you christians arent exactly examples of virtue either so I wouldnt even talk. Anyways i really dont care about peoples origins all humans first came from africa so why does it matter anyways
Albanians r not whites

Chicago, IL

#7297 Jul 18, 2012
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/06/25...

Why wound this guy write about Albanian whiteness if they were truly white ?? No one writes about German British French or Polish whiteness but Albanian ....

""A lot of White Nationalist idiots insist that Albanians are either not White (Whatever the Hell that means.), or, more particularly, that they are not Europeans (!). The reason that “Albanians are not Europeans”, despite the fact that they live in Europe (!) is apparently because “Albanians are Muslims”. So White folks, who live in Europe, but are Muslims, are automagically transformed into “non-Whites”. ""

aLBANIANS ARE 100% NONE WHITES
cool86

Toronto, Canada

#7299 Jul 18, 2012
ya well they are white nationalists they are mentally psedo retarded people who are obsessed with race and probably dont know themselves what the fk they are. Do you really think hitler nazi ideologies of aryan superiority are scientifically proven NO because they are just sick fantasies and myths so BYE have a nice day trolling
Tomislav

Australia

#7300 Jul 18, 2012
Ovaj blog je meni dokaz da su ljudi jos uvjek zaostali i primitivni, teknologija je otisla napret ali covjeks mozak je otisel u nazad. Daj te ljudi zivite u miru, radite za familije i uzivajte zivot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croatia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 11 hr Zadar 11,180
Bosnians march toward EU border seeking employment 16 hr Oliver Cromwell 3
If Serbia invaded Croatia again what would you ... 17 hr MATKO JURIC 781
Croatian Veterans to 'Defend' Vukovar Against C... (Feb '13) 21 hr PavelicSydney 15
what natianality gives the best oral sex (Nov '07) Dec 24 Slavo 57
Macedonia, Croatia tackle corruption Dec 22 Hungarian 101 17
Arguments in Croatian forum. Dec 21 Hungarian 101 3
More from around the web