little serb cigan from ljubljana

Posted in the Croatia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
100 proof Hrvat

Yonkers, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2014
hes a very angry jealous cigo cuz he was kicked out of croatian krajina as was his djedo from kosovo and now he is a internet instigator.typical serb cigo fashion.
MATKO JURIC

Manchester, UK

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Hahaha brilliant thread for that little uneducated pathetic inbred vlajo Ljubi Ljubica ..

I'm gunna fck his missus she must feel lonley and unloved cuz he is trolling on the net 24/7 plus i bet she is bored of his tiny little Serb cevap :))))
100 proof Hrvat

Yonkers, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2014
so he sits here starting posts hiding isp address then returns with isp showing replying to his own posts . what a tortured soul. i actually feel sorry for little serb cigan. my brother petar doesnt though. he still wants to open up a jasenovac part 2 .lmao
MATKO JURIC

Manchester, UK

#4 Jan 16, 2014
*Lonely*
MATKO JURIC

Manchester, UK

#5 Jan 16, 2014
100 proof Hrvat wrote:
so he sits here starting posts hiding isp address then returns with isp showing replying to his own posts . what a tortured soul. i actually feel sorry for little serb cigan. my brother petar doesnt though. he still wants to open up a jasenovac part 2 .lmao
Haha i feel bad for the little pedercino sometimes too. I think his mother must have dropped him on several occasions while he was a baby lol

What cracks me up about him is whenever he loses an argument or debate he either replies with "Fck off" or asks for your address or number .

:))))
100 proof Hrvat

Yonkers, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2014
MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha i feel bad for the little pedercino sometimes too. I think his mother must have dropped him on several occasions while he was a baby lol
What cracks me up about him is whenever he loses an argument or debate he either replies with "Fck off" or asks for your address or number .
:))))
i agree. what other reason than to be here on Hrvatske forum and provoke. hes very angry. its his ancestors fault. and it all caught up to the serbian ppl . and now they r FOREVER BITTER. We Hrvate dealt with our dark days with Dignity. Look how these serbs deal with it, NO CLASS and NO PRIDE.

“Make burek, not war”

Since: Oct 13

Costa del Coventry

#8 Jan 16, 2014
About time somebody created a thread about the lil' worm. What is with his nics anyway, am I the only one in awe over his randomness and stupidity?

No hard feelings btw Loo-Loo! ;)
MATKO JURIC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#9 Jan 16, 2014
100 proof Hrvat wrote:
Bleiburg 1945
MATKO JURIC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#10 Jan 16, 2014
100 proof Hrvat wrote:
hes a very angry jealous cigo cuz he was kicked out of croatian krajina as was his djedo from kosovo and now he is a internet instigator.typical serb cigo fashion.
Your croatised Vlach gypsy a ss was kicked out of Serbian Vojvodina and you ran away to the NY

a big lo se r you are
MATKO JURIC

Manchester, UK

#11 Jan 16, 2014
100 proof Hrvat wrote:
<quoted text>i agree. what other reason than to be here on Hrvatske forum and provoke. hes very angry. its his ancestors fault. and it all caught up to the serbian ppl . and now they r FOREVER BITTER. We Hrvate dealt with our dark days with Dignity. Look how these serbs deal with it, NO CLASS and NO PRIDE.
Haha yeah man the kid needs help that's for sure !

Lol Cro pockets is gunna love this thread

Thanks for making this thread god bless !:)))
100 proof Hrvat

Yonkers, NY

#12 Jan 16, 2014
MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your croatised Vlach gypsy a ss was kicked out of Serbian Vojvodina and you ran away to the NY
a big lo se r you are
due to horrible serbian terrorism on non serb cigos many Croats had no choice but to go abroad to make a life and send money back home.But ur family had it good but wats disgusting is u were able to live with urselves knowing u were tresspassing and belgrade was stealing money that was made frome tourists visiting Croatians Jadransko more.But we handled it with dignity. Because we have pride. Why dont u handle urself with some dignity.
100 proof Hrvat

Yonkers, NY

#13 Jan 16, 2014
but u know what u are too far gone. ur father gets drunk everyday correct? and then he starts to yell and bitch and smak ur ugly serb face all over ur tiny shithole of a stan. the truth is its your own peoples fault why u r living in slovenia. u were so mistaken about croatian krajina being allowed to be kept in ur gypsy stealing ways. WROONG and OLUJA quickly smacked u and ur ppl back into the real world. now goto ur serb forum or slovenian forum and make a club where all u bitter serbs can get together and start to heal. And ask for forgiveness from Croatia and Bosna and Kosovo. Im not saying it will work but start somewhere.
MATKO JURIC

Manchester, UK

#14 Jan 16, 2014
100 proof Hrvat wrote:
but u know what u are too far gone. ur father gets drunk everyday correct? and then he starts to yell and bitch and smak ur ugly serb face all over ur tiny shithole of a stan. the truth is its your own peoples fault why u r living in slovenia. u were so mistaken about croatian krajina being allowed to be kept in ur gypsy stealing ways. WROONG and OLUJA quickly smacked u and ur ppl back into the real world. now goto ur serb forum or slovenian forum and make a club where all u bitter serbs can get together and start to heal. And ask for forgiveness from Croatia and Bosna and Kosovo. Im not saying it will work but start somewhere.
Hahahaha :)))))
Dr Milan Sufflay

East Perth, Australia

#15 Jan 16, 2014
100 proof Hrvat wrote:
<quoted text> due to horrible serbian terrorism on non serb cigos many Croats had no choice but to go abroad to make a life and send money back home.But ur family had it good but wats disgusting is u were able to live with urselves knowing u were tresspassing and belgrade was stealing money that was made frome tourists visiting Croatians Jadransko more.But we handled it with dignity. Because we have pride. Why dont u handle urself with some dignity.
Rubbish ?! from the Neo-Ustasha handbook ????!!!!
cro max

Mahopac, NY

#16 Feb 4, 2014
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>Rubbish ?! from the Neo-Ustasha handbook ????!!!!
Excuse me,a serb nationalist living in slovenia is coming to a croatian forum stirring up emotions to intentionally provoke.. so what do u expect? and i will admit that the kid does his job..
Ante

Toronto, Canada

#17 Feb 4, 2014
100 proof Hrvat wrote:
......this so-called "SERBIAN" is not from Slovenia anyway! He just manipulates the origins of this internet provider! Not easy, but it can be done! This person(s) is probably about 19-25 years old (+ or -), some high school education (maybe a little more),and he and his parents are from Dalmatia (Croatia) or some part of the country! He has a part-time job (obviously not a meaningful full-time job), no girlfriend, and lonely!
He is a vlah, janjicar, chikan and big-vlah cigan and not a "real" Serbian from Serbia anyway!
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#18 Feb 5, 2014
Ante wrote:
<quoted text>......this so-called "SERBIAN" is not from Slovenia anyway! He just manipulates the origins of this internet provider! Not easy, but it can be done! This person(s) is probably about 19-25 years old (+ or -), some high school education (maybe a little more),and he and his parents are from Dalmatia (Croatia) or some part of the country! He has a part-time job (obviously not a meaningful full-time job), no girlfriend, and lonely!
He is a vlah, janjicar, chikan and big-vlah cigan and not a "real" Serbian from Serbia anyway!
You are Vlah janjicar
MATKO JURIC

Coventry, UK

#19 Feb 5, 2014
Ante wrote:
<quoted text>......this so-called "SERBIAN" is not from Slovenia anyway! He just manipulates the origins of this internet provider! Not easy, but it can be done! This person(s) is probably about 19-25 years old (+ or -), some high school education (maybe a little more),and he and his parents are from Dalmatia (Croatia) or some part of the country! He has a part-time job (obviously not a meaningful full-time job), no girlfriend, and lonely!
Hahaha

He is nothing more than a retarded 13 year old kid with a whore of a Mother and his Father is a drunk that beats him lololol

He trolls these forums 24/7 with the hope of people giving him attention as he doesnt get enough at home.

:)))
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#20 Feb 6, 2014
MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha
He is nothing more than a retarded 13 year old kid with a whore of a Mother and his Father is a drunk that beats him lololol
He trolls these forums 24/7 with the hope of people giving him attention as he doesnt get enough at home.
:)))
good self description
MATKO JURIC

Coventry, UK

#21 Feb 6, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
good self description
No i was describing you

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croatia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croatians the origInal OG'S against Islam Aug 19 Evo noce evo dana 1
News Bosnians hope Sunday vote will push Balkan coun... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Nandrelle 31
News Serbia, Croatia mark Balkan war anniversary ami... Aug 17 Sledgehammer 2
News Man murders wife and 4-month old daughter Aug 16 srbistanci jebeni... 1
News Serbia-Russia military exercise near border wor... Aug 13 Strahd 42
serbia's darkest secret exposed !!! (May '07) Aug 12 Wikipedia 1,742
News Battle of words as Croatia celebrates independe... Aug 11 Wikipedia 1
More from around the web