Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

i really wouldn't know.my dad is serbian and very. dark and i'm also dark but half croatian half serbian.people confused me with various different ethnicities but never with mine.some people go even so far to accuse me of being biracial(because of my mulatto alike hair and dark tan skin my mum's friend also told me that and she told me that i look like an arab.people are full of insults and stupid explanations when thez fear unknown or thez just don't know people.but it's stupid to use stereotypes to describe some1's looks i have also some people in mz family who are 100% serbian and look like nordic people , germanic plus thez are whiter than some of croatian and other people who i know.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

VUCIJAK wrote:
Nova teorija o porijeklu Hrvata: Osman Karatay, 33-godisnji povjesnicar srednjovjekovlja iz Ankare, tvrdi da su Turci odigrali kljucnu ulogu u postanku Hrvata:Hrvatski narod stvorili su Turci
Prema nekim novijom istrazivanjima Hrvati su porijeklom Turci (tacnije tursko pleme nizeg reda,KURBATI),a ne kako se vecinom do sada mislilo da su porijeklom od iranskog plemena pristiglog sa Kavkaza,s cim se slazu danas vodeci turski historicari poput dr Osmana Karataya, specijalistu za Balkan!!!
Izvinjavam se zato sto je teks napisan na odvratnom hrvatskom jer je kopiran!!!!
ako
su hrvati tursko pleme onda su srbi kinezi!
Live and Let Live

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Hey Serbs and Croats, guess what? Nobody outside of our cultures can tell the difference between us. This means we are arguing over differences that are so small that they're not even worth worrying about.

It is sad that the world only knows about our cultures by our conflict. They perceive us as racist bigots because of all this hate of an entire group of people. This is what is holding back both of our cultures.

Let's stop this nonsense now. Decide that you will work towards reconciliation of our cultures and peoples and start seeing each other as individual people who are just want the same things as each one of us wants.

Leave and Let Live. Peace to you all.
christian atheist girl

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ALTOUGH SERBIAN PEOPLE REALLLY ARE DARKER.PEACE TO YOU TO AND ALL OTHER REAL SLAVIC PEOPLE.NOT COUNTING ISLAMISED TRASH FROM BOSNIA.THEY ARE NOT SLAVIC.I HATE LIERS.
SRBIN

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

King of krajina

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

Serbs are dark just like the turks. they mixed blood with the turks for 500 yrs and are the darkest of all balkan peoples.
Ditrich

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Only bosniaks are very dark,they look me same like turks,I cant see difference between them.
jozo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

CCARKANCC wrote:
Hehe thats a good one!
Serbs being darker?
Lets look at facts!
Slobodan Milosevic V Stipe Mesic = Croat darker
Jelena Dokic v Goran Ivanisevic = Croat darker
Mila Jovovic v Aleksandra Vujcic = Croat darker
King Peter 1 v King Tomislav 1 = Croat darker
Karl Stefanovic v Charmaine Dragun = Croat darker
Ok lets look the factoids by this delusional cigan.
Stipe Mesic is a gypsy and has been disowned by most Croats.
Jelena Dokic's mother is Croatian, has disowned her Cigan father (who is about to kill himself in jail), has Croatian citizenship, lives in Croatia and is getting fucked by a Croat.
Mila Jovovic is half Russian.
That Cigan King was a pig father! Cigani should be proud of that one! King Tom forged his Kingdom in battle, while Cigani choose a pig farmer! rofl
Karl Stefanovic is half Montenegrin and when asked about his background he said he had a BALTIC background. Seems to me he didn't even be associated with Cigani! lol
What great examples you have chosen, most of your list are not even full cigani and most probably are ashamed to be part of a genocidal race like the Cigani!
christian atheist girl

Rijeka, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG , I HAVE SOME FAMILY MEMBERS IN SERBIA WHO ARE EXTREMELY WHITE,BLUE-EYED...JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS DARK IT DOESN"T MEAN THAT PERSON IS AN GYPSY.I"M HALF SERBIAN AND DARK-SKINNED.IN CROATIA SOME OF THE STUPID CROATIAN(OUR)PEOPLE THINK THAT I"M A GYPSY BUT WHEN I"M ABROAD (IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRY)PEOPLE THINK THAT I"M SPANISH,TURKISH ETC.THEY NEVER COMPARE ME TO AN GYPSY ABROAD.EVEN IN MY CROATIA SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT I"M SOME KIND OR RACIALLY MIXED PERSON.THAT"S PROBABLY BECAUSE OF MY UNUSUAL BIRACIAL-LOOKING HAIR.IT"S FLUFFY.THEY EVEN ASKED ME IF I "M A MULATTO.I STARTED TO LAUGH BECAUSE I"M PURE WHITE.THE REASON WHY I HAVE WEIRD YELLOW-ALIKE SKIN COMPLEXION IS MY CROATIAN(MORE SERBIAN) ETHNICITY.I SAID MORE SERBIAN BECAUSE I HAVE DARKER SKIN THAN MOST OF CROATIAN PEOPLE.BUT DURING THE WINTER I"M WHITER."THANK GOD" THAT I"M NOT DARK LIKE MY DAD.MANY PEOPLE OFTEN THINK THAT MY DAD IS AN GYPSY BASED ON HIS EXTREMELY DARK SKIN BUT HE IS NO GYPSY , HE"S JUST SERBIAN.MY COUSIN FROM RIJEKA INHERITED DARK COMPLEXION FROM OUR SERBIAN GRANDMA.SHE WAS PURE SERBIAN BUT DARK AS A GYPSY.IF ANYONE WOULD SEE HER PHOTO THAT IT WOULD THINK THAT MY LATE GRANDMA WAS A GYPSY BUT THAT"S INACCURATE.SERBS ARE INDEED DARKER BUT THAT DOESN"T MAKES NO1 A GYPSY.I WROTE ALL OF THIS EXAMPLES TO SHOW YOU HOW WRONG YOU ARE, NOT ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE DARK COMPLEXION ARE GYPSIES.BY YOUR CONCLUSIONS THE HALF OF THE WORLD WOULD THEN BE A GYPSY.THE MEXICANS,ARABS,TURKS,GREEKS EVERYONE THEN.AND FOR YOUR INFO MILA JOVOVIC ISN"T HALF RUSSIAN, SHE IS HALF UKRANIAN.I THINK THAT YOUR COMMENT ISN"T FAIR, IT"S INSULTIVE AND BASED PURELY ON YOUR POLITICAL OPINION AND HATRED, YOU"RE NOT BEING OBJECTIVE AND CLEAR -SIGHTED.YOU INVOLVE POLITICS IN A TOPIC WHERE THERE IS NO SPACE FOR IT.THIS ISN"T AN DISCUSSION ABOUT POLITICS OR WHO HATES WHO, IT"S ABOUT RACE/ETHNICITY.WHAT SURPRISED ME THE MOST THAT YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA(WHERE YOU HAVE ALOT OF DARK-SKINNED PEOPLE) AND AFTER ALL THAT EXPERIENCES YOU COMPARE DARK PEOPLE WITH GYPSIES.IF YOU WOULD LIVE IN CROATIA I WOULDN"T BE SURPRISED BY YOUR WEIRD NON-OBJECTIVE PREJUDICES BUT LIKE THIS I"M REALLY SURPRISED AND I MUST SAY THAT YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME AS AN CROATIAN WHO LIVES IN MULTIRACIAL SOCIETY.YOU SHOULDN"T HATE SERBS SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN"T SEE CLEARER THAN YOUR HATE.I"M SO HAPPY TO BE EXOTIC- LOOKING HALF SERBIAN GIRL, KISS TO ALL CROATIAN ,SERBIAN AND OTHER NATIVE SLAVIC PEOPLES OUT THERE!LOVE YA !AND GREETINGS FROM OUR HOMELAND OF CROATIA.LOVE TO ALL FOREVER,HATE POLITICS!
christian atheist girl

Rijeka, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

Ditrich wrote:
Only bosniaks are very dark,they look me same like turks,I cant see difference between them.
WHAT IS AN TURK DOING ON A TOPIC ABOUT SERBIA, GO AWAY NASTY CREATURE!WE DON"T WANT YOU HERE.BY THE WAY ,DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU TO CONNECT THOSE TWO?MANY TURKS FROM BOSNIA (INACCURATELY SO-CALLED BOSNIAKS) INDEED HAVE TURKISH ORIGIN.THEIR ANCESTORS FORCEFULLY CONVERTED SLAVIC PEOPLES(CROAATIAN AND SERBS) TO ISLAM AND STARTED TO MIX.EVEN TODAY THERE ARE MANY TURKS FROM BOASNIA WHO MIX WITH TURKS FROM TURKEY, NOT ONLY TURKS WITH ARABS TOO.MANY ARABS HAVE BOSNIAN CITIZENSHIP AND ARE INTERMARRIED WITH BOSNIAN TURKS.I TOTALLY THINK THAT TURKS FROM BOSNIA INDEED LOOK MORE TURKISH THAN SLAVIC, BUT NOT ALL.BUT PLEASE DON"T INTERFERE IN A SLAVIC FORUM.THIS IS AN FORUM ABOUT SERBS NOT THE TURKS!!!!!SO PLEASE DON"T SPEAK ANYMORE ABOUT THE TURKS AND DON"T COMMENT UNLESS IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THAT IS ACTUALLY RELATED TO THE TOPIC.YOU"RE NOT SERBIAN SO DISAPPEAR AND DON"T SPEAK ABOUT THE THINGS YOU DON"T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
christian atheist girl

Rijeka, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

SRBIN wrote:
SERBS ARE INDEED DARKER BUT NOT ALL OF THEM!YOU DON"T OWE JUSTIFICATIONS TO NO1 ESPECIALLY NOT TO THE BLIND FOOLS WHO SEE US(THE SERBS) AND A HALF-SERBIAN PERSONS LIKE ME AS AN MONORACIAL COUNTRY.BOTH SERBIA AND CROATIA ARE NOT MONORACIAL COUNTRIES.WE ARE BOTH VERY DIVERSE IN LOOKS TYPES BUT SERBIA IS INDEED A COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE DARK COMPLEXION.I"M NOT EVEN AN COMPLETE SERBIAN(ETHNICALLY) BUT I"M DARK UNLIKE MY SISTER, WE ARE BOTH HALF SERBIAN AND HALF CROATIAN, I"M THE DARK ONE WITH DARK-BROWN BEAUTIFUL EYES WHILE MY SISTER IS FAIR-SKINNED BLUE-EYED, SEE PEOPLE THAT DOESN"T MEAN ANYTHING.IF YOU"RE SERBIAN OR CROATIAN YOU CAN LOOK ON BOTH WAYS-BE DARK OR LIGHTER.THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CROATIA AND SERBIA IS THAT THERE ARE MORE DARK PEOPLES IN SERBIA THAN IN CROATIA.BOTH OF CROATIAN AND SERBIAN PEOPLE HAVE THE MISFORTUNE TO BE INFLUENCED BY TURKS,THERE ARE CROATIAN AS WELL AS THERE ARE SERBIAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE MISFORTUNE TO HAVE TURKISH ANCESTRY.THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THERE ARE PROBABLY MORE SERBIAN PEOPLE WITH TURKISH ANCESTRY THAN CROATIAN, THAT"S BECAUSE SERBIA WAS UNDER 500 TURKISH YEARS OF TORTURE AND OPRESSION WHILE MY HOMELAND OF CROATIA HAD THE LUCK TO NOT BE SO MUCH UNDER TURKS.BUT ANCESTRY REALLY DOESN"T MATTER WHAT"S IMPORTANT IS HOW YOU LIVE AND HOW YOU FEEL.MOST OF SERBIAN PEOPLE ARE VERY GOOD AND PATRIOTIC AND DON"T HAVE TO MUCH TO DO WITH TURKISH CULTURE OR ANYTHING ELSE TURKISH.
christian atheist girl

Rijeka, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

King of krajina wrote:
Serbs are dark just like the turks. they mixed blood with the turks for 500 yrs and are the darkest of all balkan peoples.
THAT"S NOT ENTIRELY TRUE, THERE ARE CROATIAN PEOPLE WITH TURKISH ASNCESTRY AS WELL.SERBS ARE NOT THE DARKEST OF ALL SLAVIC PEOPLES BUT THEY ARE ONE OF THE DARKEST WHICH DOESN"T MEAN THAT THEY ARE TURKS.BE OBJECTIVE , PLEASE.
christian atheist girl

Rijeka, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

SERVANTES wrote:
<quoted text>ako
su hrvati tursko pleme onda su srbi kinezi!
U POTPUNOSTI SE SLAZEM S TOBOM NISU SVI SRBI TURSKOG PRETSTVA.IMA SRBA SA TURSKIM PRECIMA ALI NISU SVI SRBI TURSKOG PORIJEKLA.JA SAM ISTO CULA ZA TU TEORIJU O HRVATIMA DA SU TURSKO PLEME PRIJE NEKOLIKO GODINA U NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICU(U HRVATSKOM IZDANJU) ALI POSTOJI I TEORIJA ETNOGENEZE HRVATA O PERZIJSKOM PORIJEKLU(TANAISKE PLOCE)ALI TO BAS I NEMA VEZE S TEMOM OVOG FORUMA A KAMOLI S HRVATIMA DOK TEORIJA SRBA IMA ITEKAKO VEZE SA SRBIMA ALI NE KAO NARODOM JER NEMA CIJELI SRPSKI NAROD TURSKE PRETKE.TO JE U POTPUNOSTI NETOCNO I UVREDLJIVO.U HRVATSKOJ SE LJUDI BAS I NE VRJEDJAJU A KAMOLI ZAMARAJU S NESLAVENSKOM TEORIJOM O PORIJEKLU HRVATA DOK BI OVO MOGLO BITI UVREDLJIVO ZA SRBE.U HR. LJUDI SU PRESTALI BITI DOMOLJUBNI I VOLE ONO MULTIKULTURALNBO SRANJE.OSIM PAMETNIH I DOMOLJUBNIH LJUDI POPUT MENE.NEMOJ SE PREOPTERECIVATI SA ZLOBNIM KOMENTARIMA LOSIH HRVATA SAMO IM POKAZI ZNANSTVENE DOKAZE I TO JE TO.BOK I PUSA SRBIJI.
Croatian princess

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

I am half Croatian and I have the same problem with people thinking that I am biracial. My father was 100% Croatian and very dark, and I am dark also. I have curly black/brown hair and people either think I am Latina or biracial. I would not say that all Croatian people have light skin because my family definitely is the opposite of that.
Darko Cetnik

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

I can't understand you stupid croats.You say,you first came to balcan,but we Serbs have avars blood.If you first came,than you have avars blood.Do you know when avars was on balcan or you are all stupid.Honestly,avars was a big problem all balkans people.
tovaric

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

the amount of non euro ancestry in croats is small.modern studies show that 90% of croats belong to one of three main euro ancestors.so posting pics of ugly people,turks,gypsies, means nothing.
alot of these pics are just mediteranian type croats with tans.
no tan:

http://i5.tinypic.com/11sid6t.jpg

tan:

http://www.rapidarchiv.at/spieler/images/jazi...

same person.
tovaric

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

i also have a feeling that alot of the italians lol,that lived on the coast in the old days were some kind of gypsies.lol.so many super dark dalmo cros always seem to have some kind of italian in their family tree.lol.
tovaric

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

if you look up genetic studies.you can see that serbs share alot of ancestry with the other countries that were turk slaves.albos,greeks,some bugari.lol.
its obvious that the darkness comes from kurcina turcina.what else?
jake

Bologna, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

serbi non sono il popolo pił scuro in balkan! th maggior parte delle persone nel buio dei Balcani per me sono bulgare e greche
jake

Bologna, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

tovaric wrote:
if you look up genetic studies.you can see that serbs share alot of ancestry with the other countries that were turk slaves.albos,greeks,some bugari.lol.
its obvious that the darkness comes from kurcina turcina.what else?
serbs aren't the most dark in balkan.. for me the more dark in balkan are bulgarian and greek

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••