Why are Serbs darker than other slavs?
Ustasa Nazi Jew Hybrids

Australia

#1164 Sep 30, 2012
Fascinating, this information on Croat criminality and deviant behaviour in Australia should be made public knowledge on Serb Topix.
Ustasa freedom fighters

Adelaide, Australia

#1165 Oct 1, 2012
The clown obove fails to mention that Frank Vitkovic was in fact adopted, not croat at all!

PS jebali te slaveni!
serbs darker

Zurich, Switzerland

#1166 Oct 1, 2012
CCARKANCC wrote:
Hehe thats a good one!
Nikola Tesla v Hmmm dont know any Croat inventors Croats are not that smart, oh im sorry Croats think Tesla is Croat although he himself said he was Serb and his father was an orthodox priest.
few examples:
Lavoslav (Leopold) Stjepan Ruzicka was Croat
Ivo Andric was Croat (Or maybe he was serb?) lol!
Tesla had serbs roots but he was proud of his croatian home contry. google please!(I guess you did not know that).
CCARKANCC wrote:
Croats themselves admit they are not slavic,but say they came from Iran.
No, the croats came from Mars. Here I stopped to read your text, you monkey.
CCARKANCC wrote:
Thats why some Croats may be white,cause they Cathlicised Serbs,and got F@#4ed by Serbs and Germans.Croats are always eager to get F@#$ed by Germans,so as to rid their darkness.
The color doesn't matter in the fact. Everyone can get darker when he stays on the sun.
The true is:
a) In Serbia there are many many gipsy.
b) The serbs have turkish DNA profile (be fair: 500 years the Serbia was occupied by Ottoman (turcs).
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#1167 Oct 1, 2012
serbs darker wrote:
<quoted text>
few examples:
Tesla had serbs roots but he was proud of his croatian home contry. google please!(I guess you did not know that).
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The color doesn't matter in the fact. Everyone can get darker when he stays on the sun.
The true is:
b) The serbs have turkish DNA profile (be fair: 500 years the Serbia was occupied by Ottoman (turcs).
Ivo Andric and Nikola Tesla were Serbs
in croatia there are many many many gipsy
the croats have turkish dna profile
Nikola Tesla for sure was not proud of kurbatia
Ruzicka was croat with german and czech roots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
today part of countries today croatia

croatia was german for more than 1000 years
Dr Milan Sufflay

Brisbane, Australia

#1168 Oct 14, 2012
serbs darker wrote:
<quoted text>
few examples:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The true is:
Yes Nikola Tesla was proud of his Croatian homeland but he stated that before the Ustasa was placed in power by Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy.
why do you care

Carpentersville, IL

#1169 Oct 21, 2012
Albanians and Serbs African origin
Croats love Milosevic

Shelbyville, KY

#1171 Oct 21, 2012
serbs darker wrote:
<quoted text>
few examples:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The true is:
Actually Gypsy's are leaving Serbia by the droves everyday to countries like Romania, Bulgaria Havarvatska.
Dr Milan Sufflay

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#1173 Oct 22, 2012
why do you care wrote:
Albanians and Serbs African origin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bu4OzKKlU9oXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1174 Nov 13, 2012
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Polak Moron, the Eb1b is present in Greeks in high amounts, it is ancient neolithic. Greeks, holders of ancient civilisations, and on an intellectual par with us Serbs have very little R1a.
The Siptars are Caucas Caspian Sea settlers from Armenia due to the high J2, related to Semetic J1. The eb1b in the Siptar is from influences from the Balkanic Slavs and Greeks.
Know what, we Serbs have little of J2, smaller amount than even the French.
I know what I am, what the siptar is, and what you are you medieval central European corridor for Eurasian R1a barbarian steppe mixture.
Well I will try to reply to everything without being mean. Poles are actually barely Slavs but still slavs. Going by the language groups and ethnicity, not modern culture and politics, almost every European country plus Russia is slavic. In terms of dark Serbs, like Armenians, we need only look at the path each took. Simple: Black Africans--> Arabs--> Egyptians--> Hebrews/Jews--> Slavs--> White Africans. As people left their native lands behind, they adapted to climate and geographical distribution. People who call themselves Aryan claim Indo-European descent because out of Africa they went far east to India and East Asia before coming to Europe. Therefore, technically, Hitler, who claimed Aryanhood, was black.... or atleast his ancient ancestors were, which means parts of that ancient blood were in him. Germans, Austrians, and Hungarians are as Slavic as you can get without actually being Slavs. The Nordic countries Finland, Sweden, and Norway, are actually not Slav despite more recent modern history and at times being part of Russia, because many people forget their Viking history, which deals with western Europeans. Germans were not Vikings. I repeat, Germans, and many others who claim Viking descent, were NOT Vikings. They were nomadic tribes people. The TRUE Vikings are: French, British, Icelandic Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish... that's about it. That means that the European culture consist of : 1) Vikings, 2) Slavs, 3) Austians, Hungarians, Germans, 4) Italians and Greeks, 5) Miscellaneous scattered about, such as Belgium or Holland, some having similarities to other groups while not being a part of them themselves. Hope this helps a little bit. In terms of lineage, there are really only 5 races. Africans (from blacks to white ones), Asians (yellow guys with small eyes), Europeans (many people think they are racially European, but in fact only culturally and historically), Native Americans, and Aboriginies. Thus, Serbs and many others can at times be dark. ANother example is some Italians who share Slavic blood through interbreeding due to geographic closeness. The Sicilians, the Maltese, many are known to be darker. Same with many in Cyprus, which is Greek.
Gretel

Australia

#1175 Nov 14, 2012
Better dark than stupid.Croats score 12 IQ points lower than Austrians.Reference-IQ and the Wealth of Nations.Google it.Austrians and Germans are soulless though.They score low on the humanity IQ scale.Thanks for Adolph Hitler and the Stupid Cros who supported them with the Ustashe.Like Greeks you lot-the Balkan- are incapable of running your own countries and have given the world nothing but Tesla who was Serbian.
Gretel

Australia

#1176 Nov 14, 2012
Ustasa freedom fighters wrote:
The clown obove fails to mention that Frank Vitkovic was in fact adopted, not croat at all!
PS jebali te slaveni!
Bullshit.God.Croats are liars.It is their Gypsy,ustase murderer blood.Fuck the slavs.Hey.That is what you people are.Identity crisis.Persian,Austrian and German wannabes.You are a slavic people.At least Russia has given the world geniuses.Poland-Chopin and Marie Curie..S 5 australian tourists have died in Croatia in 5 years including an Asian back ground student born in Aus.Probably murdered by racist cros.
Gretel the German witch

Australia

#1177 Nov 14, 2012
Gretel wrote:
Better dark than stupid.Croats score 12 IQ points lower than Austrians.Reference-IQ and the Wealth of Nations.Google it.Austrians and Germans are soulless though.They score low on the humanity IQ scale.Thanks for Adolph Hitler and the Stupid Cros who supported them with the Ustashe.Like Greeks you lot-the Balkan- are incapable of running your own countries and have given the world nothing but Tesla who was Serbian.
Hey hey
Gretel the German witch

Australia

#1178 Nov 14, 2012
blogdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I will try to reply to everything without being mean. Poles are actually barely Slavs but still slavs. Going by the language groups and ethnicity, not modern culture and politics, almost every European country plus Russia is slavic. In terms of dark Serbs, like Armenians, we need only look at the path each took. Simple: Black Africans--> Arabs--> Egyptians--> Hebrews/Jews--> Slavs--> White Africans. As people left their native lands behind, they adapted to climate and geographical distribution. People who call themselves Aryan claim Indo-European descent because out of Africa they went far east to India and East Asia before coming to Europe. Therefore, technically, Hitler, who claimed Aryanhood, was black.... or atleast his ancient ancestors were, which means parts of that ancient blood were in him. Germans, Austrians, and Hungarians are as Slavic as you can get without actually being Slavs. The Nordic countries Finland, Sweden, and Norway, are actually not Slav despite more recent modern history and at times being part of Russia, because many people forget their Viking history, which deals with western Europeans. Germans were not Vikings. I repeat, Germans, and many others who claim Viking descent, were NOT Vikings. They were nomadic tribes people. The TRUE Vikings are: French, British, Icelandic Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish... that's about it. That means that the European culture consist of : 1) Vikings, 2) Slavs, 3) Austians, Hungarians, Germans, 4) Italians and Greeks, 5) Miscellaneous scattered about, such as Belgium or Holland, some having similarities to other groups while not being a part of them themselves. Hope this helps a little bit. In terms of lineage, there are really only 5 races. Africans (from blacks to white ones), Asians (yellow guys with small eyes), Europeans (many people think they are racially European, but in fact only culturally and historically), Native Americans, and Aboriginies. Thus, Serbs and many others can at times be dark. ANother example is some Italians who share Slavic blood through interbreeding due to geographic closeness. The Sicilians, the Maltese, many are known to be darker. Same with many in Cyprus, which is Greek.
It is irrelevant-DNA samples.I read Swedes had the same DNA as Eastern Africans.Pseudo scientific bullshit.Jews have the same DNA as Arabs.Oh yeh-Religion, not people.Irish and Welsh have the same DNA as the Spanish and Portugese.In the 1970s everyone was black including Jesus if you know what I mean.Black is BeautifulThe campaign.Now it is out of fashion.The mioddle East is now the latest obsession and it's people.
Truth

Canada

#1179 Nov 25, 2012
I live in North America, and am ashamed of how Croats and Serbs don't get along. Always at war. May God change your hearts. Can't get into heaven if you don't forgive one another, and love your neighbor. I am of Croatian, Serbian origin.
good grief

Melbourne, Australia

#1180 Nov 26, 2012
Simple-they spend more time in the sun
Ivan Milat

London, UK

#1181 Dec 10, 2012
Hey It's about time we improved relations so as a gesture any Serbs want to take a backpack holiday to Australia let me know. I'll purchase your tickets and as a treat I've got a nice little game we can play here in the outbacks. Let me know.

Serbs apply only
Mene moja naucila strina

Adelaide, Australia

#1182 Dec 11, 2012
Truth wrote:
I live in North America, and am ashamed of how Croats and Serbs don't get along. Always at war. May God change your hearts. Can't get into heaven if you don't forgive one another, and love your neighbor. I am of Croatian, Serbian origin.
I wouldnt be in your shose for quids but you have to choose one side or the other, you know what happens to those that sit on the fence!
karam te

Canton, MI

#1183 Dec 11, 2012
hahah never realized how stupid croatians are till now... idiots forget how they even have a country they have today...oh well
Gretel _the German witch

Bentleigh, Australia

#1184 Dec 17, 2012
Sun turns people's skin dark-nothing else.Serbs have a healthier life style maybe than Cros and other slavs.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#1185 Dec 18, 2012
Gretel _the German witch wrote:
Sun turns people's skin dark-nothing else.Serbs have a healthier life style maybe than Cros and other slavs.
Sunny life?

You can say that for Mediterraneans but not Serbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croatia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serbians were Turkish slaves Thu stari cetnik 14
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) Jul 28 Strahd 12,491
News Australia extradites suspected Serb war crimina... Jul 19 contradiction 11
isis to atack croatia, serbia and other yug. re... Jul 16 what 1
News Albania Rejects Border Change in Balkans (Jul '10) Jul 16 taqifsha 58
News Bosnia: Cradle of jihad Jul 12 JosMeProsloNije 9
serbia and croatia are biracial-looking countries (Mar '10) Jul 10 pat white 21
More from around the web