Woman Dies from Lethal Butt Injections in Costa Rica

Apr 11, 2013 Full story: Hispanically Speaking

Costa Rican authorities are reporting the death of a 33-year-old woman from illegal buttocks injections.

Full Story
marie

Boisbriand, Canada

#1 Apr 13, 2013
what hospital??? witch dr?? i just got surgey over ther not even a month ago...in a ''private'' clinic
Fabio

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2013
marie wrote:
what hospital??? witch dr?? i just got surgey over ther not even a month ago...in a ''private'' clinic
you simply must call to the Colegio de Médicos y Cirujanos and ask if clinic and dr are ok for the medical procedure you want, for some misterious reason patients don t do it.

Since: Mar 10

Wildomar, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Fabio wrote:
<quoted text> you simply must call to the Colegio de Médicos y Cirujanos and ask if clinic and dr are ok for the medical procedure you want, for some misterious reason patients don t do it.
good advice, fabio. i don't think it's just laziness in doing their research. more likely, to me it seems most folks don't know about the colegio. also, most of the colegio info has historically been available in spanish. and, many of their listings use categories that are not universally understood.
jerry6665@yahoo.com
Marky mark

San José, Costa Rica

#4 Aug 3, 2013
People need to know that there is no medical malpractice in Costa Rica and virtually no remedy
for negligence. small damage amounts 20 years in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Costa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist in Costa Rica (Sep '07) 20 hr socaldude626 6,326
Elliott & Associates Fraud Attorney Review Wed erinam008 5
Low Cost Dental Implants In Costa Rica Cut Into... (Dec '12) Dec 17 William Walker 27
dental implants (Mar '11) Dec 11 Amy Hamilton 71
Nova Dental Dr. Luis Obando, Escazu, San Jose, CR (Oct '13) Dec 8 DorothyParsons 3
Powerful magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes near ... Dec 8 Rick 1
Strong earthquakes rattle Central America Dec 7 ideals 1
More from around the web