Congolese nationals claim intimidation during raids

Jan 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mail & Guardian

Shouts of "Zombie Ndoki! Zombie Ndoki!" rang out on Friday morning outside the Hillbrow Police Station as a Congolese national, identified as Zombie Fabrice by a frenzied crowd of about 50 people, drove into the building's underground parking.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
freedomcomeing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Any country with minning intrest in the Congo should be sanction and further sanction should be impose. I cant belive whats happening in my country! South Africa should be ashamed of there intrest wich is important but not as important as the dignity of congoless people and there lives!
freedomcomeing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

The women of Congo are strong and we are an army what we need is Unity! Wicked men and imposter has gone bad to worse but at the end they will find no comfort. It takes courage even in the face of death to make a diffrence! If a men kills you then there is nothing he can do to affect you after death for you feel and know nothing so why fear a mortal man. Fear the man who can kill your body and after death destroy your soul! Dont be intimidated death some of us wont escape it but that should not stop you from takeing a stand aganist the unGodly things going on in the Congo! I say fight to do whats right and rebuke the devil in the name of Jesus chant it over and over as you fight for rightousness sake
freedomcomeing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

"Zombie Nodoki" were what you were shouting all that gives a voodoo person is praise and honore. You should of all chanted in a loud voice i rebuke you satan in the name of Jesus. Now youll be fighting spirt with flesh All of Congo chant this and the energy they will feel will be one to reckone with! Dont fight voodoo with voodoo fight witchcraft, voodooo and all that fall in these catogory with the name of Jesus that name alone is powerfull to protect you from demons.
real congolese

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

an idiot such zombierwa ,,go back to kabila why are you in south africa???why did you come to south africa to do and what is your status in s- a???? as a refugie,,,why ???no sense,you are evil as kanambe rwandese kabila,we still up until we get back our land ,rich country God gaves us ,it make all of leaders in these world eyes on congo just for mining,,,,God is with us now ,we are standing up ,we don't need anymore of discration,no no no ,kanambe rwandese kabila must go ,the first uneducated , idiot president in world history, go back to your country in rwanda,kanambe the son of bitch,ugly,carnival
real congolese

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

its unfair that zuma forgot what south africa went trough all of many years come on zuma if you forget ask Mr Neilson Mandele ...the is just corruptions and corruptions ,how could uneducated kanambe kabila should corrupt zuma with 20 millions of dollars just to arrest congolese in south africa so stupid ,as these leaders ,where is the democracy and human rightsin south africa also in congo?????those leaders are just against congolese to get a peace of coltan,money ,,,,mining trough from kabila ,these leaders must to know all of mining,money are belongs to congolese and kanambe kabila does't have a place in congo or he owns mining park ,gardens of maning,in congo.no no,kanambe has to go back to his original country in rwanda idiot uneducated man in history ,the son of bitch kanambe kabila
The forgeten people

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Mr.Kanambe aka Kabila is too ugly to even claim to be Congolese.Azuma has several mine fiels in the Estern congo and everybody knows it,all gigen to him by the so called Kabila guy in exchamge for elections fixing(rigging)and protection but their day is coming like it happened to all criminals and crooks.GREAT GOD is listning to the whole Congolese nation's cries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••