Aides to Comoros' Sambi declare presidency poll win

Full story: Alertnet.org

Aides to Comoros' popular Iranian schooled religious leader Ahmed Abdallah Mohamed Sambi said on Monday he had won the islands' presidential election, although counting is still under way in the Indian Ocean ...
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2008
Nargis Kassam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2006

Let us wait for the counting to be done. Women are worried if Sambi wins the sharia law will take place
YOUSSOUF MBAE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

Good evening,of course women must be worried in comoros because they don't understand their president's views or opinions and not all comorian women know Islam though they are Muslims but MR Sambi I'm sure understand that before using any LAW to any people on this earth People must be aware of that Law very well,but O comorian people Let's be like the USA,they like their countries more than anyone on this EARTH,Let's be united once GOD united us in mostly everything,we are four ISLANDS but we speak the same language ,have the religion and mostly the same traditions,yes I Like AMERICA this why I take it as the best example to the comorians in all over the World.
YOUSSOUF MBAE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

Nargis Kassam wrote:
Let us wait for the counting to be done. Women are worried if Sambi wins the sharia law will take place
Dear Nargis bear in your mind that MR SAMBI has been brainy thoughtful person since his childhood, he does understand that all humanbeing on this earth must be aware of what they are ordered to do,so the problem not because of MR SAMBI wining the sharia but because of people misunderstanding it and if MR SAMBI does that before teaching people this sharia for about ten years then being used, that means MR SAMBI will be in a big problem in his time.
said ali

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2007

Hi !
i'm with you
City Cassim

Midrand, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2007

Let's pray to Allha that he use Kartala to save Comoros.
happygirl

Thabit, Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

ya but as we said that we r all muslims , we r supposed 2 wear on ur scarves
We are the world

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

How can thou be apperceived?
raouf

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

dear, members,

I'm not happy at all because sinse i've joined this nice sit, i dont see any news opinions and ideas,
where are you good members???!!!

especially happygirl and city cassim,,,,
MOHAMED

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2008

THE RESON IT'S NOT THAT MR.SAMBI IS MOUSLIM,BEFORE ELECT NEWS PRESIDENT WE SHOULD KNOW WHAT WE WANTAND,AND THEN SAID WHO'S GOING TO BE THE PRESIDENT THA COMORIAN NEED TODAY. BECAUSE TODAYS COMORIAN DOESN'T NEED NICE SPEACH WHAT COMORIAN NEED SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO RESTABLISH THE PUBLIC SCHOOL,HOSPITAL,AND PAY THE EMPLOYER AND SOLVE THE POLITICAL PROBLEM
Youssouf MBAE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Good Day all Comorian,
I wish you all a very happy Ramadan, I hope this Month's teaching us a good lesson to think deeply about our Beautiful Country Masiwayakomor, we can change this Magnificent Ilets to a very gorgeous Paradise on Earth if we change inside ourselves inward the good ways, why not?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Comoros Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nlojunduwo la heshikomor,hawu shikomor ,namnisw... (Mar '07) Jun '14 farid h 42
looking new offer on premium rate numbers May '14 premium rate numbers 1
Comorian Language (Jun '08) Mar '14 mbae mahmoud 72
Comoros - the forgotten islands (Mar '12) Feb '13 dkanela 8
Comoros: IMF and World Bank Announce US$176 mil... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Arularz Black 2
Fun inteligence testing game!! (Feb '08) Aug '12 summaiya 3
Interpol asked to help after arrest of 'pirate'... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Senior Chief Nick 2

Search the Comoros Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••