Where is best spot to talk to Muslims?

President-elect Barack Obama says he plans to deliver a major speech in an Islamic capital aimed at improving America's image in the Muslim world. Full Story
Fed Up

AOL

#1 Dec 11, 2008
How about staying in the good old USA and focusing on solving the problems here first.
politicojunkie

Waterford, MI

#3 Dec 11, 2008
Give peace a chance. Why all the negatism?
politicojunkie

Waterford, MI

#4 Dec 11, 2008
Oops! "negativity" is what I intended to type.
Mohammed Van Vliet

Kissimmee, FL

#5 Dec 11, 2008
politicojunkie wrote:
Give peace a chance. Why all the negatism?
Tell that to the Americans who were getting their passports checked in India last week.
nemesis

Aurora, CO

#6 Dec 11, 2008
Mohammed Van Vliet wrote:
I say we line em up in front of a brick wall, put some blindfolds on them, and then talk to them about where they want the bullet.
That would be much nicer than they talk to Americans when they get their swiney, murdering hands on us.
This Country is upside down when we are worrying about the feelings of a race of people who would like nothing better than to slit every man, woman, and childs, throat, and then have a little party after it is over.
Send them all back to mecca, that is the only way we can survive these savages.
I know who my enemy is, even though apparently everyone else does not.
Might as well talk to a rabid hyena that is foaming at the mouth.
This must be an example of that warm, fuzzy Christian love/compassionate conservativism I keep hearing about
Baracck Van Vliet

Kissimmee, FL

#7 Dec 11, 2008
nemesis wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be an example of that warm, fuzzy Christian love/compassionate conservativism I keep hearing about
See above post for an update on your muslim friends and their religion of peace.

Swine eating, murdering savages, that want to kill women soldiers and children soldiers first.

makes no difference to the swine if the womwn and children soldiers are liberal or conservative.

They worship a child molesting phony prophet as well as reading the swine filled koran, just for good measure.

You talk to them.

Maybe they will check your passport next.
Territorial Animal

Miami, FL

#8 Dec 11, 2008
The loons are in control.
nemesis

Aurora, CO

#9 Dec 11, 2008
Baracck Van Vliet wrote:
<quoted text>
See above post for an update on your muslim friends and their religion of peace.
Swine eating, murdering savages, that want to kill women soldiers and children soldiers first.
makes no difference to the swine if the womwn and children soldiers are liberal or conservative.
They worship a child molesting phony prophet as well as reading the swine filled koran, just for good measure.
You talk to them.
So 1/6 of the entire planet consists of swine-eating murderous savages, eh? You'd think we'd be in bigger trouble.
nemesis

Aurora, CO

#10 Dec 11, 2008
Baracck Van Vliet wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk to them.
I'm not afraid of terrorists. If you want to spend your life hiding under your bed from teh ebbill muzlums, go ahead.
Mohammed Van Vliet

Kissimmee, FL

#11 Dec 12, 2008
nemesis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid of terrorists. If you want to spend your life hiding under your bed from teh ebbill muzlums, go ahead.
I agree with you, the muslim race are not swine eating , murdering, savages who worship a phony child molesting prophet as their supreme head swine leader and who read a swine filled murdering teaching phony book called the koran.

They are just a bunch of nice guys who all practice the religion of peace.

I feel that people like yourself should go and find some joy with the poor misunderstood pig kissers and join them in their celebration of life.

You relly do deserve to be together, so go in peace.

shalom, shallickum.

Dont lose your head when you find the rapture you seek little mohammed.

And get rid of your American passport, if you are American, the flock that you worship seem to get upset when they go on a woman and children killing rampage, and find someone with an American passport.

Say hi to farraaakkkkaaaan for me.
Chris P

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2008
<quoted text>
Tell that to the Americans who were getting their passports checked in India last week.
Amen.

Obama appointing Samantha Power to his campaign and then bringing her back to his transition team can't be a good sign either.

This'll give you a pretty good idea about her position and Obama's as well:

Mohammed Van Vliet

Kissimmee, FL

#13 Dec 12, 2008
Chris P wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.
Obama appointing Samantha Power to his campaign and then bringing her back to his transition team can't be a good sign either.
This'll give you a pretty good idea about her position and Obama's as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-O5XxXm8wPEXX
Talking to a normal American like you is getting to be a rare thing now a days.

I still believe that most Americans are like us, they are either so tired of the s--t they just dont care anymore, or they are too busy paying too many taxes for too much bulls--t that no one needs that they are just plain worn out with everthing.

My bigeest fear is not a group of swine licking savages, but the elimination of the American Middle Class.

At the hands of our own elected and appointed swine.
nemesis

Aurora, CO

#14 Dec 12, 2008
<quoted text>
Talking to a normal American like you is getting to be a rare thing now a days.
I still believe that most Americans are like us, they are either so tired of the s--t they just dont care anymore, or they are too busy paying too many taxes for too much bulls--t that no one needs that they are just plain worn out with everthing.
My bigeest fear is not a group of swine licking savages, but the elimination of the American Middle Class.
At the hands of our own elected and appointed swine.
Let me guess, your definition of "normal American" is "someone who hates towelheads as much as you do" right?
Mohammed Van Vliet

Kissimmee, FL

#15 Dec 12, 2008
nemesis wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, your definition of "normal American" is "someone who hates towelheads as much as you do" right?
Hey osama

You are no longer amusing to me.
dotdotdot

Fort Collins, CO

#16 Dec 12, 2008
<quoted text>
Hey osama
You are no longer amusing to me.
Topix needs icons for "bigoted," "immature," and "conspiracy nut"
Darwin

Dayton, NJ

#17 Dec 12, 2008
All one needs to do is observe how they treat women. In many areas, they are forbidden education, forced to cover every inch of their bodies, are treated as posessions, and in extreme circumstances, even murdered to satisfy some warped sense of 'honor'.
mmmmm

Saint Leonards, UK

#18 Apr 20, 2009
can you lot tell me what all of you are discusing .....?????
Mr Giblets

India

#21 Apr 20, 2009
mmmmm wrote:
can you lot tell me what all of you are discusing .....?????
peace-loving moslems and their cute habits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comoros Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comorian Language (Jun '08) Nov '14 Mo Dabora 73
nlojunduwo la heshikomor,hawu shikomor ,namnisw... (Mar '07) Jun '14 farid h 42
looking new offer on premium rate numbers (May '14) May '14 premium rate numbers 1
Comoros - the forgotten islands (Mar '12) Feb '13 dkanela 8
Comoros: IMF and World Bank Announce US$176 mil... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Arularz Black 2
Fun inteligence testing game!! (Feb '08) Aug '12 summaiya 3
Interpol asked to help after arrest of 'pirate'... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Senior Chief Nick 2
More from around the web