Obama bodyguards in prostitute scandal

Full story: Sydney Morning Herald

They are the stern-faced agents, earphones in place, eyes scouring crowds for potential threats, who accompany US leaders across the world to protect their safety.
Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I DONt Recall

Omaha, NE

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Did they work for Bill Clinton too?
McQuan

Fishers, IN

#2 Apr 14, 2012
I DONt Recall wrote:
dat is funny!maybee a yes;)
I DONt Recall

Omaha, NE

#3 Apr 14, 2012
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
dat is funny!maybee a yes;)
Glad I could put a smile on your face.
CLINTONs Boys

Omaha, NE

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Take this one back up!

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#5 Apr 15, 2012
That's the kind of people Obama works with. Wonder what scandals are next...lol.

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#6 Apr 15, 2012
I DONt Recall wrote:
lol.
tnt

Canada

#7 Apr 15, 2012
Who's running US? Flavor Flav.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Apr 15, 2012
they have to get some too
Stratton

Arlington, MA

#9 Apr 15, 2012
The Secret Service is much more than just a bunch of bodyguards. They are an elite law enforcement unit of the Treasury Department; they investigate crimes such as counterfeiting and identity theft. Their track record is much better than any other federal law enforcement agency. This scandal is unfortunate but should not overshadow decades of great service to the USA.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#10 Apr 16, 2012
Shesback wrote:
That's the kind of people Obama works with. Wonder what scandals are next...lol.
Just look at all the criminals he was associated with prior to being President! Doesn't surprise me in the least that he'd be associating with people who hire hookers while in a foreign country and while supposed to be working and protecting!

It's not like they did this on their own time while on a personal vacation!
Chicago

Winnetka, IL

#11 Apr 16, 2012
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at all the criminals he was associated with prior to being President! Doesn't surprise me in the least that he'd be associating with people who hire hookers while in a foreign country and while supposed to be working and protecting!
It's not like they did this on their own time while on a personal vacation!
Do you think the President hand-picks he ss detail?

You must be a Teapublican!!
Ms Alice

Kansas City, MO

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be ill informed.

#14 Apr 16, 2012
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
What are "he ss" detail?

He sure as h*ll knew the people he was associating with (criminals) before becoming President. He obviously cannot control his own security detail, so how can he control a country?'Nuff said.

Exactly what is a Teapublican? I vote on issues, not party. Obozo has nothing going for him. Anyone who would vote for him this year is a complete idiot.

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Apr 17, 2012
At least they are getting some...
Redneck

Scranton, PA

#16 Apr 17, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
At least they are getting some...
Yeah they are going to get some alright.
Anti-Rebal

Marion, IL

#17 Apr 17, 2012
@Rebal
You sir are a complete jack***. It's clear your a "teapublican". Speaking of which, aren't you missing a rally somewhere? F**king troll. No wonder this country is f'd. Too many sheeple like yourself running around.
Chicago Guy

Winnetka, IL

#18 Apr 17, 2012
Ms Alice wrote:
<quoted text>You must be ill informed.
About WHAT? About the very basics of how the Secret Service works?

How, exactly, does Obama "pick" his detail? And what power does he have over them, exactly?

This happened in Columbia-- where prostitution is legal, mind you-- days before Obama arrived in the country.

How is it possibly his responsibility?
Chicago Guy

Winnetka, IL

#19 Apr 17, 2012
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
What are "he ss" detail?
He sure as h*ll knew the people he was associating with (criminals) before becoming President. He obviously cannot control his own security detail, so how can he control a country?'Nuff said.
Exactly what is a Teapublican? I vote on issues, not party. Obozo has nothing going for him. Anyone who would vote for him this year is a complete idiot.
A "Teapublican" is a douchebag conservative pretending to be an independent, and voting on "issues" he doesn't understand.

I'll stick by my original assessment.

#20 Apr 17, 2012
Anti-Rebal wrote:
@Rebal
You sir are a complete jack***. It's clear your a "teapublican". Speaking of which, aren't you missing a rally somewhere? F**king troll. No wonder this country is f'd. Too many sheeple like yourself running around.
LMAO! You must be looking in the mirror. I have no clue what a "teapublican" is, nor do I care. The only sheeple running around are idiots such as you.

On top of that, I am not a "sir".

You write all that tripe (above) but provide nothing to back any of it up. It's all conjecture, and your opinion really means nothing to me.

#21 Apr 17, 2012
Anti-Rebal wrote:
@Rebal
P.S. This is the Immigration Forum and this particular thread is about Obozo's bodyguards being in a scandal. This is not a forum nor a thread about me.

Apparently you're obsessed enough with me to try to make this about me, though. You didn't comment at all about the thread (above), you just wrote a whole post about your thoughts on me. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colombia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maite Kropp: Bogota mayor made the right, coura... Aug 21 Max 2
First 'Chief Resilience Officer' Begins Term in... Aug 19 Amused 1
Cape lawyer, ex-con Barry Kane dies Aug 12 Ted 3
The immigration crisis solution: A Plan Honduras Jul '14 Natalie 2
premium numbers service Jul '14 parascorp8 1
Man beaten for trying to rape a girl Jul '14 staff 1
United from Alaska to Chile! YES we can! Jul '14 Tony 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••