Will the World be a Better Place with...

Will the World be a Better Place with China at the Helm?

Created by Snowflake on Oct 25, 2013

553 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't Know

Don't Care

Indian

San Francisco, CA

#43 Oct 28, 2013
It is best that India and China are friends.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#44 Oct 28, 2013
With the two huge populations, trade can reach reach 3 trillion USD per annum.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#45 Oct 28, 2013
The world will certainly be better off with China leading
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#46 Oct 28, 2013
I have just voted: 'Yes'
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#47 Oct 28, 2013
With the potential to have 3 more trillion dollars in revenue, it is a no brainer, long live India and China. The West want India and China to go to war to keep these two countries in check, but we are no fools. It is a stroke of genius from the leaders of the two countries.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#48 Oct 28, 2013
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
then why did china last year backed india for a permanent un security council seat even when it will result in it losing some of its influence
your own country sees the potential in its big strange neighbour but you are not able to!!
every country deserves some time to develop,even india ,it is only her 22rd year of development following market reforms in 1991, U have to wait and see
and when did india solicit help from america? pakis wont attack us,their gueirrala militants r blowing their own country off
When did China back India for a permanent seat in the UN security council?

That is not happening as long as India doesn't properly settle the border dispute with China.

India did ask Bill Clinton to use his influence with Pakistan during the Kargil incident.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#49 Oct 29, 2013
I never thought this would happen in my life time but under strokes of genius, China and India will finally have peace and prosperity----possibly trillions of ESD in years to come. I am rooting for China to lead, heck Hans led, then Mongols, Romans, Britain, USA and etc but the responsibility is too great to bear. But the real leader will always be India because of our love for peace, freedom ,democracy and human dignity.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#50 Oct 30, 2013
Is that why India still have the caste system live and well?
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#51 Oct 30, 2013
The world would be a better place if the UN takes the lead role .
blitz123

Chennai, India

#52 Oct 30, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>When did China back India for a permanent seat in the UN security council?
That is not happening as long as India doesn't properly settle the border dispute with China.
India did ask Bill Clinton to use his influence with Pakistan during the Kargil incident.
well i always thought u were a intelligent and well informed forumer,u might have missed it,china backed india last year,the indians were touched that indians favouring china poll increased from 32 % to 78% very quickly,it was the highest form of respect china ever gave india,it was a milestone and one step ahead in relationship building between our two nations
u could google it!
blitz123

Chennai, India

#53 Oct 30, 2013
Old Jew wrote:
Is that why India still have the caste system live and well?
no one in urban india follow the caste system,but it is still prevalent in some parts of rural india
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#54 Oct 30, 2013
With the aid of India, China will further strengthened its grip as the leader of the world. Crisis after crisis in the USA has not help and India never want to lead the world , look at what happened to Britain. Ppl want us to lead but for what?
blitz123

Chennai, India

#55 Oct 30, 2013
Indian wrote:
With the aid of India, China will further strengthened its grip as the leader of the world. Crisis after crisis in the USA has not help and India never want to lead the world , look at what happened to Britain. Ppl want us to lead but for what?
leading the world?thats a daunting prospect!,before that both the asian giants must focus on lifting people out of poverty,india so much more than china,i know things r getting better here but with population growing poor people will be still be born every minute as we speak
now leading the world i guess its too ambitious,and too soon!
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#56 Oct 31, 2013
The true leader of the world will be India, peace ,democracy, freedom and the pursuit of happiness and well being. These things money can not buy.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#57 Oct 31, 2013
Indian wrote:
The true leader of the world will be India, peace ,democracy, freedom and the pursuit of happiness and well being. These things money can not buy.
If those were India resolution right from the beginning then the Sino-India war would not have happen and India and China would have a clean slate of NO WAR between them EVER?

Remember the "NEHRU SNUB" and that is how an arrogant Nehru brought the war to India! Just imagine China premier Zhou Enlai flew all the way from Peking to be snubbed by Nehru. Nehru had his glorified moment for a while and his nightmare appeared after that.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#58 Oct 31, 2013
China according to many experts had already been leading the last two years, #1 exporter, #1 importer and the #1 Global Trader. Furthermore it is a country that many nations look up to. But with this I hope they do not fall in the same trap as their previous predecessors .
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#59 Oct 31, 2013
Indian wrote:
Is that why India is amongst the most corrupt countries on earth?
Far ahead of even China.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#60 Nov 1, 2013
This type of ranking is done with anti China sentiment from the West. But actually China is one of the cleanest countries in the world. Corruption is not tolerant in China whereas in the West it is rampant---heck Obama wanted to bomb Syria based on lies again just like the Iraq War.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#61 Nov 2, 2013
Do I still think the USA can rise again like the Phoenix, yes it can but Obama must change course like he promised during his campaign speeches. Can not go back to the Neocon ways.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#62 Nov 3, 2013
China can lead all they want India will ride along, the border deal is the main thing now we have peace, we will both be rich and powerful. Multi-trillion dollars in trade is great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) 23 hr Fuckthechinese 2,558
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Thu TW_sugar_daddio 12
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Nov 28 FREE TIBET 163
News Here's what 5 of your favorite products would c... Nov 27 Bill 1
News China, Afghanistan, Pakistan agree to work for ... (Dec '13) Nov 26 KIA 82
News What will it take for the 'Asian Silicon Valley... Nov 25 INDEPENDENT TAIWAN 8
More from around the web