First Prev
of 10
Next Last
dfg

Yichang, China

#189 Nov 27, 2013
dfg wrote:
yes,
many Japanese women in North America are very VERY racist.
they chase
White Men.
they are cheap to white men.
and they are sick, not
just mentally sick because they have white-fever, but sick in their
bodies.
they carry many diseases, STD, this is proven by Boston Univ.
They spread STD to white men, then to white women..
Japanese women should
be prevented from entering North America.
That's right!
saratova

Singapore, Singapore

#190 Jan 10, 2014
Yes chinese woman are really really cheap.. they are worse than shit.. we can only comfort ourself with them but they are not for life partner
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#191 Jan 10, 2014
saratova wrote:
Yes chinese woman are really really cheap.. they are worse than shit.. we can only comfort ourself with them but they are not for life partner
Using a proxies to pretend you are posting from Singapore and other locations around the world only make you a COWARD, a FAKE and a confirmed CHICKEN RACIST!
uniteourpeople

Woodside, NY

#192 Jan 13, 2014
be a patriot wrote:
this is about Chinese women, or maybe better say East Asian women including some Japanese or Korean, have White-fever in North America.
they came here to steal white men. therefore they are thieves are should be barred from entry. and they also have much higher rate of STD.
well, if they are in China and get in contact with non-Chinese males, they also become cheap sluts with no dignity.
Chinese as a whole is a sick bunch with no dignity.
CCP or CPC (Communist Party of China), is actually traitors to their country just like the women are traitors to their men.
their 'leaders' actually sent their sons or daughters to USA to give sneaky birth to anchor-babies.
do you believe CPC is still Chinese? hell no. their 'leaders' are fathers and grand fathers of 'American citizens'.
they came to USA to steal citizenship and those stuff. generally speaking, CPC and their women are all sneaky thieves with no dignity. they steal from both American and other Chinese people.
It certainly upsets some people that the Asians are our brothers and sisters and we are all uniting as a people.....GOOD JOB UNITEOURPEOPLE
Julie

Adelaide, Australia

#193 May 2, 2014
As a Chinese girl. You are stupid and lazy USA. That's all.
KMT Chinese Nationalist

Princeton Junction, NJ

#194 May 2, 2014
Chinese and East Asian women who have "white fever"; date, marrying and have mixed offspring with the white males are all Hanjian traitors.

Their Noble Ancestors would be ashamed!

From another perspective; the weak self-hating Chinese mix with the whites and eliminate themselves from the HAN gene pool. If they are so mentally weak and morally inferior to maintain the glorious Chinese culture then they must be evolutionarily unfit to be a True Chinese.

Allowing our weaker members to mix with the whites will in the long-run cleanse the Han Chinese Race of weak Hanjian traitors.
Gweilolaowai

Chengdu, China

#195 May 4, 2014
Who wants to date Chinese women anyway? I have been staying extensively in China and most women that I have met have suspicious hygienic standards, many behave like cavemen (talking loud, eating with open mouth, spitting,...), those that I have met can't talk about anything else than shopping, money and getting married, they won't even casually fuck, allow themselves to be picky and require the man to buy them an apartment. There are so many good women in Asia but Mainland Chinese are definitely not good, rotten by materialism and lazy as hell. From my friends who married Chinese women they won't even clean the home even if they have to do like 10% of the cleaning and the man 90%, even if they don't work and have no kids, thus are not busy at all, no surprise that Chinese homes look like dumpsites. One day when China will be a high income country the gold flow will stop and people will have to learn how to take care of their surroundings because the government won't have as much money to build new highrises every 5 years because the previous one was trashed by its residents.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#196 May 4, 2014
Gweilolaowai wrote:
Who wants to date Chinese women anyway? I have been staying extensively in China and most women that I have met have suspicious hygienic standards, many behave like cavemen (talking loud, eating with open mouth, spitting,...), those that I have met can't talk about anything else than shopping, money and getting married, they won't even casually fuck, allow themselves to be picky and require the man to buy them an apartment. There are so many good women in Asia but Mainland Chinese are definitely not good, rotten by materialism and lazy as hell. From my friends who married Chinese women they won't even clean the home even if they have to do like 10% of the cleaning and the man 90%, even if they don't work and have no kids, thus are not busy at all, no surprise that Chinese homes look like dumpsites. One day when China will be a high income country the gold flow will stop and people will have to learn how to take care of their surroundings because the government won't have as much money to build new highrises every 5 years because the previous one was trashed by its residents.
It's time for you to get deported. I'm calling Immigration.
China sucks

Ione, CA

#197 May 12, 2014
China sucks in every possible way. Liars cheaters and sneaky. Every Chinese .
China sucks

Richmond, CA

#198 May 12, 2014
Julie wrote:
As a Chinese girl. You are stupid and lazy USA. That's all.
China is the lazy ass country that loves to steal USA secrets. They are all liars lazy and most of all sneaky.
Just like all Chinese women too. Sneaky racist after money. I would never buy anything from china. I usually throw it out if it comes from china.
ChickSongShock

Dallas, TX

#199 May 12, 2014
This Chinese couple fight back the Hong Kong crowds for their right to pee on street

Gweilolaowai

Chengdu, China

#200 May 13, 2014
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for you to get deported. I'm calling Immigration.
Lol idiot, I have the local PSB in my pocket, the chief of the local police is my buddy, good luck with that.
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#201 May 13, 2014
Who cares? Google Anata Wang. I like her.
hihowareyou

Abbotsford, Canada

#202 May 17, 2014
Hi, how are you, I pooed
Abinet Teffera

Ethiopia

#203 May 17, 2014
i need real chaina women to marry
whitemaster

Mountain View, CA

#204 May 23, 2014
i banged many chinese females, from virgin teenagers to 40+ married women, they are incredibly easy, competition from local men is nonexistent.
Ainu

Japan

#205 May 23, 2014
Chinese down Asian reputations in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over de... 6 min McGold 9
The Chinese Mind 32 min Puzzled 21
British Museum features 'golden age' of Ming China 4 hr RayH 1
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 4 hr RayH 848
Remembering Tibet as an independent nation in Asia 5 hr RayH 147
Become a native English teacher in China, no qu... 5 hr RayH 1
Obama downplays prospects for Mideast peace (Mar '13) 6 hr Sur 13 Beat 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••