many Chinese women are racist, cheap and sick

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
be a patriot

Canada

#1 Feb 25, 2012
yes, many Chinese women in North America are very VERY racist.

they chase White Men.

they are cheap to white men.

and they are sick, not just mentally sick because they have white-fever, but sick in their bodies.

they carry many diseases, STD, this is proven by Boston Univ. They spread STD to white men, then to white women..

Chinese women should be prevented from entering North America.
HAPLESS

New York, NY

#2 Feb 25, 2012
However, no one can resist them.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 25, 2012
Chinese women are very sweet, and Chinese people in general are very sweet, no one can be called bad things simply for their race. The only exception I have found is party cadres who are totally drowned in their political ideology and are like bad-tempered robots. They don't seem happy. I don't blame their racial origin, just their cult.

Also, PLA guys which everyone in China also agrees can be real d***s. This is because they spend all day with their hardened, black-souled leaders forcing them to practice violence. It's bad for the soul.

The militarized political cult that is the CCP is bad for Chinese people as well as bad for Tibetans.
be a patriot

Canada

#4 Feb 25, 2012
this is about Chinese women, or maybe better say East Asian women including some Japanese or Korean, have White-fever in North America.

they came here to steal white men. therefore they are thieves are should be barred from entry. and they also have much higher rate of STD.

well, if they are in China and get in contact with non-Chinese males, they also become cheap sluts with no dignity.

Chinese as a whole is a sick bunch with no dignity.

CCP or CPC (Communist Party of China), is actually traitors to their country just like the women are traitors to their men.

their 'leaders' actually sent their sons or daughters to USA to give sneaky birth to anchor-babies.

do you believe CPC is still Chinese? hell no. their 'leaders' are fathers and grand fathers of 'American citizens'.

they came to USA to steal citizenship and those stuff. generally speaking, CPC and their women are all sneaky thieves with no dignity. they steal from both American and other Chinese people.
be a patriot

Canada

#5 Feb 25, 2012
HAPLESS wrote:
However, no one can resist them.
it is hard to resist for any man if some woman spread their legs and invite the men to f-ck.

it doesn't mean these East Asian Women (including Chinese) are really better. it only shows they are cheaper with no basic morals and dirty sluts.

these East Asian/Chinese women are such Racist sluts full of STD, they are actually doing criminal activities in North America and therefore should be denied access to America.

there are no other women in the world so sneaky with no sense of honor. they came to America to give sneaky shameless birth to anchor babies and steal citizenship.

don't tell me about Mexicans. California, Texas,...etc. used to be Mexico just not so long ago. Mexicans being in the current USA are not that 'illegal'. they are almost Native Americans.
REGO

New York, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2012
be a patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
it is hard to resist for any man if some woman spread their legs and invite the men to f-ck.
it doesn't mean these East Asian Women (including Chinese) are really better. it only shows they are cheaper with no basic morals and dirty sluts.
these East Asian/Chinese women are such Racist sluts full of STD, they are actually doing criminal activities in North America and therefore should be denied access to America.
there are no other women in the world so sneaky with no sense of honor. they came to America to give sneaky shameless birth to anchor babies and steal citizenship.
don't tell me about Mexicans. California, Texas,...etc. used to be Mexico just not so long ago. Mexicans being in the current USA are not that 'illegal'. they are almost Native Americans.
A Korean guy once posted that Korean babes are hot and everyone chased after them.

But if you're not hot, no one will chase you.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#7 Feb 26, 2012
you got to be 1 very fcuked up and ugly white guy to get no play from Asian girls....

I mean come on even dorky white boys get play...

no one likes a sad a$$$ loser... if your not a ugly quasi motto type... then get a damn personality... and you might get a Asian woman...

if your a white girl who is pissed off that Asian women are the most desired type of women for white men...

the get off your fat a$$$ and eat a few less Doritos next time your at a party

and for gawd sakes move up in life and get out of Burnaby....

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2012
be a patriot wrote:
yes, many Chinese women in North America are very VERY racist.
they chase White Men.
they are cheap to white men.
and they are sick, not just mentally sick because they have white-fever, but sick in their bodies.
they carry many diseases, STD, this is proven by Boston Univ. They spread STD to white men, then to white women..
Chinese women should be prevented from entering North America.
You sound like some jealous black guy who hates asian women because they won't touch your black butt, lol.
London lady

Hounslow, UK

#9 Mar 14, 2012
Black males get scammed by these women too, they don't give a damn if the guy is married they are so persistent one got my man for a while. He bought her stuff paid her school fees strung along then she disappeared and my husband heartbroken. Guess what though him cheating made our marriage better cause she cleaned him out.
Uk too

Hounslow, UK

#10 Mar 14, 2012
Yeah same here, watch out for Penelope Huang from Taiwan - Miss Innocent will prey on your wallet in north London area will give you hard luck story or ask you to help with her English lessons.
aaa

Swindon, UK

#11 Mar 14, 2012
chinese women are not racist. chinese women only want money and high social status. it just so happens that white people, for now, generally are the richest and have the highest social status in the world. so that is why chinese women desire white men. chinese women do not discriminate people depending on race. chinese women will only discriminate depending on how much money you have.
chinese women will dislike even their own chinese men, other chinese women and chinese people if their own chinese men, other chinese women and chinese people are poor.
aaa

Swindon, UK

#12 Mar 14, 2012
chinese women are not racist.
chinese women do not discriminate people depending on race. chinese women will only discriminate depending on how much money you have.
epep

Swindon, UK

#13 Mar 14, 2012
different race women have different personalities.
but when it is about money, i think most women in all other races golddig or choose men that are rich and have high social status. so it is not only chinese women that behave like that.
epep

Swindon, UK

#14 Mar 14, 2012
but when it is about money, i think most women in all other races golddig or choose men that are rich and have high social status. so it is not only most chinese women that behave like that.
aaa

Swindon, UK

#15 Mar 14, 2012
chinese women are not racist. most chinese women only want money and high social status. it just so happens that white people, for now, generally are the richest and have the highest social status in the world. so that is why some chinese women desire white men. chinese women do not discriminate people depending on race. most chinese women will only discriminate depending on how much money you have.
some chinese women will dislike even their own chinese men, other chinese women and chinese people if their own chinese men, other chinese women and chinese people are poor.
aaa

Swindon, UK

#16 Mar 14, 2012
chinese women are not racist.
chinese women do not discriminate people depending on race. most chinese women will only discriminate depending on how much money you have.
aaa

Swindon, UK

#17 Mar 14, 2012
but when it is about money, i think most women in all other races golddig or choose men that are rich and have high social status. so it is not only most chinese women that behave like that.
Peter Pan

Mosman, Australia

#18 Mar 14, 2012
neigbours dog is running outside
TheJazuma

Rockdale, Australia

#20 Mar 15, 2012
Grouch aka WV, be a patriot,etc. I see you have moved to inspire conflict yet again in an Asian forum. You seriously need to get a life.

“We are who we become.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 17, 2012
DISCLOSURE 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like some jealous black guy who hates asian women because they won't touch your black butt, lol.
You sound like a jealous overcompensating small membered white guy who thinks that asian ladies don't like good black men. You are a loser, spend more time online please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why DO MALAYSIANS HATE CHINESE? (Dec '07) 16 min Funchal 317
Chinese allies VS American Allies (Nov '09) 4 hr Anshul Satyanand 166
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) 4 hr RayH 1,680
China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) 5 hr Luiz de San Juan 863
Are Finnish The Lost Mongolian Tribe Of Europe (Dec '10) 5 hr Sidra 87
China, Vietnam to address maritime disputes wit... 7 hr Hooogle It 2
AirAsia flight from Indonesia to Singapore missing 7 hr McGold 1
More from around the web