Truths about China
Gary

Westerville, OH

#197 Jul 3, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you see Su-35 comparing to F-22 ? I read articles about Su-35 at the most recent Paris exhibition it was cool
The SU-35 is interesting but no match for the F-22.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#198 Jul 3, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you see Su-35 comparing to F-22 ? I read articles about Su-35 at the most recent Paris exhibition it was cool
The only thing the SU-35 lacks is stealth. Otherwise it has the same level of avionics and weapons system as a fifth generation jet.

Probably in a close in dogfight, the SU-35 would wipe the floor with the F-22's ass.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#199 Jul 3, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text> The SU-35 is interesting but no match for the F-22.
NADA!!

The SU-35 would kick the F-22's butt in a dogfight.

The SU-35 retains the superbly efficient airframe of the SU-27. Add the 3D thrust vectoring control. Which outmatches the Raptors 2D TVC.

All provided the Raptor's pilot doesn't black out first. Due to the glitch in the F-22's respiratory system.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#200 Jul 3, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>It is rated #3 in the world .F-22 is #1.
Given that the F-22 hasn't seen actual combat, nearly 10 years after being officially inducted into the USAF. You're overestimating the F-22's rating.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#201 Jul 3, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing the SU-35 lacks is stealth. Otherwise it has the same level of avionics and weapons system as a fifth generation jet.
Probably in a close in dogfight, the SU-35 would wipe the floor with the F-22's ass.
Good luck to ya !
Gary

Westerville, OH

#202 Jul 3, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Given that the F-22 hasn't seen actual combat, nearly 10 years after being officially inducted into the USAF. You're overestimating the F-22's rating.
Actually, it has. I know of cases where it has overflown certain Asian nations.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#203 Jul 3, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Given that the F-22 hasn't seen actual combat, nearly 10 years after being officially inducted into the USAF. You're overestimating the F-22's rating.
Even though it has overflown some Asian nations, not one country wishes to challenge it. So that being said,it has accomplished its mission of deterrence.

Only miscalculation will bring it into conflict with these lesser rivals . It will be a tragic situation for them.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#205 Jul 4, 2013
AZN is right again and Gary is wrong again.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#206 Jul 4, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
AZN is right again and Gary is wrong again.
Snowflake, Old Jew, and Indian are the same person running CCP propaganda from China's San Francisco's consular office.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#208 Jul 4, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Snowflake, Old Jew, and Indian are the same person running CCP propaganda from China's San Francisco's consular office.
Consulate you mean?
Gary

Westerville, OH

#209 Jul 4, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Consulate you mean?
Yes .
Gary

Westerville, OH

#210 Jul 4, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Did US hacked into Chinese military servers as well?
We have our ways !
Gary

Westerville, OH

#211 Jul 4, 2013
About 60 countries have the ability to get into the computers of any other country. The ones that cannot buy their information from those that do.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#212 Jul 4, 2013
By the way, congratulations to the armed forces of Egypt for restoring moderation to their nation. This is in the best interests of all, including both China and the US.
AAA

Telford, UK

#213 Jul 4, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Did they ?
Thought you said US has details of all chinese J fighters
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#214 Jul 4, 2013
Say you first heard it from me here , China will be totally dominant in ten yrs--that will be 2023 , mark it down on your calendar. If Obama do not listen to me and continue in his ways the USA will fall behind.
I don't think he will.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#215 Jul 4, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you said US has details of all chinese J fighters
Yes I did.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#216 Jul 4, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
Say you first heard it from me here , China will be totally dominant in ten yrs--that will be 2023 , mark it down on your calendar. If Obama do not listen to me and continue in his ways the USA will fall behind.
I don't think he will.
I have to agree with you that certain American officials are not doing enough to keep America #1.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#217 Jul 4, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it has. I know of cases where it has overflown certain Asian nations.
Which ones?
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#218 Jul 4, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Even though it has overflown some Asian nations, not one country wishes to challenge it. So that being said,it has accomplished its mission of deterrence.
Only miscalculation will bring it into conflict with these lesser rivals . It will be a tragic situation for them.
Yeah like which Asian nations has the F-22 overflown apart from the ones allied with US?

Has it overflown China, Russia or N.Korea?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filipinos Are Poor Because They Are Lazy and Dumb! (Jan '13) 6 hr Mike 112
News Japan hotelier's Nanjing Massacre denial sparks... Sat Ainu 2
a labor movement in china! now! (Jun '14) Fri Tony 49
News Beijing to spend $2.7 billion on cleaning capit... Fri Solarman 5
News China cans 103 planned coal plants to curb smog... Jan 20 CO2 Is Not Dirty 1
News China, Serbia sign MOU on agriculture Jan 18 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
Poll Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) Jan 16 slumdog indians 43
More from around the web