Man from Monkey

Clarksville, MD

#1 Oct 5, 2012
It takes thousands of years for men to evolve from monkeys, but it take a few years for men to become monkeys...this is what happening in China!
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Man from Monkey wrote:
It takes thousands of years for men to evolve from monkeys, but it take a few years for men to become monkeys...this is what happening in China!
Only nut jobs believe humans evolved from monkeys? God made Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Its in the book of Genesis and indisputable.

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2012
But who created God?
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#4 Oct 8, 2012
-TheExam- wrote:
But who created God?
He is the alpha and the omega. He was always there. Why is it easier to believe in a big bang theory than it is to believe that God created the world? Some people point to the expanding universe as evidence of the big bang theory. I point to the likes of Jessica Alba and Megan Fox as evidence that there is a God. That kind of hotness was created by God and not by a big bang.

“To be or not to be”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2012
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the alpha and the omega. He was always there. Why is it easier to believe in a big bang theory than it is to believe that God created the world? Some people point to the expanding universe as evidence of the big bang theory. I point to the likes of Jessica Alba and Megan Fox as evidence that there is a God. That kind of hotness was created by God and not by a big bang.
There is a super thread for this topic. Some people have made great comments there

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

“To be or not to be”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 8, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China to buy S400 to deter Taiwan and Japan an... 3 hr McQuan 7
India’s MOM spacecraft arrives at Mars 3 hr McQuan 23
Ex-Chinese General Caught With Cash Hoard Weigh... 5 hr McGold 3
UPDATE 2-China ramps up crude buying, reserves ... 6 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 4
Turkey moves to save 300 Uighurs from China 6 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 15
HKU Survey: 83% respondents against Occupy Central 7 hr Anthony Shum 21
Hong Kong Protesters Denied Entry into China -WaPo 7 hr Anthony Shum 6

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE