DANANG: More maps affirm Vietnam sovereignty over disputed isles

Jan 9, 2013 Full story: Asia News Network 386

The Danang Institute for Socioeconomic Development has unveiled more documents affirming Vietnam's sovereignty over the Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagoes.

Read more
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#140 Apr 5, 2013
tran wrote:
<quoted text>if any one can claim the historical then romance english mongol and japan can claims... mongol can claim whole china ,japan can claim nanking
manchurea can claim china english can claim many part of china where is will be the end ha.?...
No wonder you are still a 3rd world citizen living in another world higher than you can manage! You do not know how to reason! Was there ever a Mongolia before Gengzhi Khan momentarily united the tribes of the STEPPES? And after he died and end of Yuan Dynasty, what happened? Mongolia practically vanished!

Like ANNAM or you called it Vietcong or Vietnam today, there were many tribes in there and one tribes assumed they represent everybody opinion. Which tribe are you, the Khmer Krom origin (the most RACIST of them all)!
tran

Australia

#141 Apr 5, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you are still a 3rd world citizen living in another world higher than you can manage! You do not know how to reason! Was there ever a Mongolia before Gengzhi Khan momentarily united the tribes of the STEPPES? And after he died and end of Yuan Dynasty, what happened? Mongolia practically vanished!
Like ANNAM or you called it Vietcong or Vietnam today, there were many tribes in there and one tribes assumed they represent everybody opinion. Which tribe are you, the Khmer Krom origin (the most RACIST of them all)!
that what in your term of reasonable i pitty on you..some how in long shot i think you might relate to me ...you no what tribe you in you may in Bai yue but you do not know it bai yue king dom locate at lower zangtze river
Han conquest and distort the languages and culture you might think you are Han but infact you are relate to south east asean people
or what tribe you in in Malaysia? o rang ulu chitty tamil orang as?...
tell me where you grand parent came from and i will tell you who you really are ok ...do not try to b errogant....you might look down on your own ancester....
tran

Australia

#142 Apr 5, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
you can learn about Tran Hung Dao
he fought and kick Yuan (mongol) out of vietnam
vietnam never give up but fight to get the independence...
whatever how long it take we will fight to the end if you invade us you will b suffer....we love peace but when invader come we will stand up and fight for our mother land....

“we are central empire”

Since: Sep 12

Changsha, China

#143 Apr 5, 2013
Although I am unwilling to face the truth, but it was real in history.
vietnam belonged to China from Qin to Ming, and in Qing they were a vassal state of China.
Ancient Vietnamese spoke Chinese, behaved as Chinese custom, they were ever Chinese.
If China wanna recapture its territory in indochina, it is also feasible.
U R standing on my way

London, UK

#144 Apr 5, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
Want some more!
In 2010, for example, China offered more loans to Latin America than the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, and the Export-Import Bank of the United States combined.
china offer to Loan,,invested every where,that just like every countries around the world does,.
like they did in the Middle East,, in the end they get back nothing remember LIBYA,, FRENCH TOOK IT ALL.
IF Washington closing china trading account,then china will suffocate,,the chinese YUAN no once recognizer it
tran

Australia

#145 Apr 5, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
Although I am unwilling to face the truth, but it was real in history.
vietnam belonged to China from Qin to Ming, and in Qing they were a vassal state of China.
Ancient Vietnamese spoke Chinese, behaved as Chinese custom, they were ever Chinese.
If China wanna recapture its territory in indochina, it is also feasible.
you know what you are a bit errogant nationalism and expansionism of imperialism ,Russia and American try in afghanistan already but i do not think it will works we are ten time tougher than afs people.... as i said we love peace but you make us suffer and we can give you the same taste ...every one can be prosperity is peace and security
and joint developement that the good way and the bad way is if you want to invade us and we will make your bleed ......we fought you many time to get independent we will not give up now .....
tran

Australia

#146 Apr 5, 2013
speak up bac ky wrote:
<quoted text>
dafk? spek da engrish u in da AUSTRALIA NOW
Tue nak niyeay phea sar khmer tay?
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#147 Apr 6, 2013
tran wrote:
<quoted text>you can learn about Tran Hung Dao
he fought and kick Yuan (mongol) out of vietnam
vietnam never give up but fight to get the independence...
whatever how long it take we will fight to the end if you invade us you will b suffer....we love peace but when invader come we will stand up and fight for our mother land....
IMO I don't need to because based on my observation, most tribal folks in Vietnam have a common trait apart from their unusually loud and high pitch voice.

Let talk about contemporary history where Vietcong claimed that shot down more than 10,000 USAF warplanes and many using sniper rifles and what about the over 1 million GI killed by them. You will probably have to wait until Monday for answer as to what I mean.
It means that the tribe in VIETNAM has a tendency to exaggerate their small victories in small battle. Any truth in any of those... EASY check with the Americans, did they lost 10,000 warplanes! Folklore!

INDEPENDENCE! Hahahahaha ONLY IF THE PRESENT REGIME TREASURE IT!

Off course a 3rd world character HOMO SAPIEN like yourself love to fight even in AUSTRALIA where you turn their cities into typical VC ghetto but to suggest a wrestling match between a ANNAM monkey and the GORILLA is fun to watch but too short. It ended before it even begins.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#148 Apr 6, 2013
tran wrote:
<quoted text>Tue nak niyeay phea sar khmer tay?
Would hearing you says it hurt our ears.

That is why we called you 3rd world.

Fancy gossiping in Yunnan dialect in an English Forum. Hahahahahaha

That is very RUDE!

“we are central empire”

Since: Sep 12

Changde, China

#149 Apr 6, 2013
tran wrote:
<quoted text>you know what you are a bit errogant nationalism and expansionism of imperialism ,Russia and American try in afghanistan already but i do not think it will works we are ten time tougher than afs people.... as i said we love peace but you make us suffer and we can give you the same taste ...every one can be prosperity is peace and security
and joint developement that the good way and the bad way is if you want to invade us and we will make your bleed ......we fought you many time to get independent we will not give up now .....
Well said I was moved by your patriotism, but i have to remind you that in history, everytime you got independent was the time China was in weakness or mess, such as civil war and split, when you could fight Chinese army. In other times, however, you were always under the rule of imperial court as a zhou or jun.
you had been ever independent from China twice to three times, one was in the end of Tang dynasty, a seperate state in southern China Nan Han attacked you, but you defeated their navy, killing thousands of enemies. another was in Song dynasty, Song army wanna conquered you who had been just independent from China, but weak Song army couldnt even fight against any outer enemy, so you fought China again. Since then you existed as a state till Ming dynasty, when your kingdom was overthrown. Ming emperor promised to find out the descendants of vietnamese former royal family, but failed. So Ming sent their army, a strong force that just fought mongolians, to occupy the whole vietnam, and change the name to Jiaozhi as a city of China. over 20 later you got independent again.
the latest one was in the end of Qing when you were conquered by French.
So other than those times, you were always a part of China.
Your independence was just a good luck.
U R standing on my way

London, UK

#150 Apr 6, 2013
VIVA CHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said I was moved by your patriotism, but i have to remind you that in history, everytime you got independent was the time China was in weakness or mess, such as civil war and split, when you could fight Chinese army. In other times, however, you were always under the rule of imperial court as a zhou or jun.
you had been ever independent from China twice to three times, one was in the end of Tang dynasty, a seperate state in southern China Nan Han attacked you, but you defeated their navy, killing thousands of enemies. another was in Song dynasty, Song army wanna conquered you who had been just independent from China, but weak Song army couldnt even fight against any outer enemy, so you fought China again. Since then you existed as a state till Ming dynasty, when your kingdom was overthrown. Ming emperor promised to find out the descendants of vietnamese former royal family, but failed. So Ming sent their army, a strong force that just fought mongolians, to occupy the whole vietnam, and change the name to Jiaozhi as a city of China. over 20 later you got independent again.
the latest one was in the end of Qing when you were conquered by French.
So other than those times, you were always a part of China.
Your independence was just a good luck.

this nice a little story teller,,
give some more will you ?
atilla the Han

Australia

#151 Apr 6, 2013
vc claimed all of spratley islands based on historical map. china claimed all of vietnam based on china historical map plus the spratley.

is not a bad deal for china!!!

stupid vc want to use history to claim anything from china. too much agent orange in their blood.
VC livin in cu chi tunnel

Chicago, IL

#152 Apr 6, 2013
I BET DA MAP SAID "china sea"
truth hurts

Canada

#153 Apr 6, 2013
See the double talks and double standards of some aggressive SE Asia nations:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TR7OIC44D0EN...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TS8SFBNHKG6Q...
U R standing on my ways

London, UK

#154 Apr 6, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
vc claimed all of spratley islands based on historical map. china claimed all of vietnam based on china historical map plus the spratley.
is not a bad deal for china!!!
stupid vc want to use history to claim anything from china. too much agent orange in their blood.

looking back in to the chinese historie,,they didn't done any thing good at all,

long time ago AN NAM beat-ted them like a rats,
well this is a debated for fun,,

but you are came as a very strong language,,.
why are you so Rude HA CHINA MAN DICK SUCKER,,?
truth hurts

Canada

#155 Apr 6, 2013
U R standing on my ways wrote:
<quoted text>.
looking back in to the chinese historie,,they didn't done any thing good at all,
long time ago AN NAM beat-ted them like a rats,
well this is a debated for fun,,
but you are came as a very strong language,,.
why are you so Rude HA CHINA MAN DICK SUCKER,,?
Are you sure?

Who helped you VCs when your race was massacred by the most advanced weapons of the super power?

You had no food to eat when you were sprayed by Agent Orange by the same super power. Where did you get food and medicine? Which idiots gave food and medicine to you so that you survived and have the energy and opportunities to bite the hands that feed you.

Do you remember that Annam people invaded Yunnan and Guangsi in Ming and Ching Dynasties and committed massacres against Han Chinese and minorities there?

How many times ethnic cleansing occurred in Vietnam in history which was aimed to get rid of the minorities including Chinese and other tribes (such as Hmong people). Such miniorities are still persecuted by Vietnam, e.g. Hmong people.(check Amnesty International website).

Do you remember boat people (between late 1970's and 1990's)? That was ethnic cleansing again targetting at Chinese Vietnamese. Two million escaped to the sea and many people perished in the high seas.

There is no accurate figure about how many people died in the high seas. Many scholars and researchers put the number at 2 million.

Have you forgotten your invasion of Cambodia and Laos after you won the war after mid-1970's? How many people you had massacred in the names of liberation. But you actual intention was to annex land to build your hegemony of Indo-China peninsula.

You think what Vietnam did is good? Anything good or nothing good?

The punitive war launched by China had shattered your dream!
truth hurts

Canada

#156 Apr 6, 2013
How much money Vietnam borrow from China to develop the country in the last 20 years?

How muh money Vietnam owes China when the VC govt asked Beijing to save it from the year 2000 Asian financial crisis?

Are these bad things or good things?

Then what do you VCs do to pay back China?

More killing of Chinese fishermen? More hostility and anti-Chinese campaign?
truth hurts

Canada

#158 Apr 6, 2013
You Viet whims.

Who helped you beat the French in Dien Bien Fu battle in 1954?

Without the help of China, could you possibly gain your independence from the French colonialists?

You little men are mean, and vicious but feeble.

All you can do are tricks and cruelty against POWs and the weak.

Do you remember what "Hanoi Hilton" is?

Surely American POWs couldn't forget!

That tells you why Americans still hate you despite you try hard lick their AZZ.
truth hurts

Canada

#159 Apr 6, 2013
Why do you guys call yourself TRAN, or TRANH or HOANG etc.?

What does it tell you? Where do you get such last names?

You are racists and are the most racist among the colored people.

But you actually are spreading hate using all kind of racial slurs against your own cousins the Chinks, Chinamen, Ching Chong..." (in your words).

If you look at your last names e.g. Tran, or Tranh, would you feel ashamed of your behavior of forgetting your roots and trying to discriminate and harm your cousins.

You short, feeble, mini-chinks, listen, and see the following:

Tran = Tranh = Tan = Chen = Chan, depending which Chinese dialects you pronounce this same last name.
U R standing on my ways

London, UK

#160 Apr 6, 2013
truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure?
Who helped you VCs when your race was massacred by the most advanced weapons of the super power?
You had no food to eat when you were sprayed by Agent Orange by the same super power. Where did you get food and medicine? Which idiots gave food and medicine to you so that you survived and have the energy and opportunities to bite the hands that feed you.
Do you remember that Annam people invaded Yunnan and Guangsi in Ming and Ching Dynasties and committed massacres against Han Chinese and minorities there?
How many times ethnic cleansing occurred in Vietnam in history which was aimed to get rid of the minorities including Chinese and other tribes (such as Hmong people). Such miniorities are still persecuted by Vietnam, e.g. Hmong people.(check Amnesty International website).
Do you remember boat people (between late 1970's and 1990's)? That was ethnic cleansing again targetting at Chinese Vietnamese. Two million escaped to the sea and many people perished in the high seas.
There is no accurate figure about how many people died in the high seas. Many scholars and researchers put the number at 2 million.
Have you forgotten your invasion of Cambodia and Laos after you won the war after mid-1970's? How many people you had massacred in the names of liberation. But you actual intention was to annex land to build your hegemony of Indo-China peninsula.
You think what Vietnam did is good? Anything good or nothing good?
The punitive war launched by China had shattered your dream!

i only said my vn was good during TRAN HUNG DAO,,TIME,, after that,,

since French came,japanese came,American came,,then china 1979,,nothing good,,

did you known,
in December 1943 japanese troops they executed more then 300.000 chinese civilians in just 2 weeks time,,

why can't your chinese doing some thing to stopped it ?
where was them Monks Shaoling TEMPLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Sun WORMDRUGABEMIDEBD... 174
america is finished new world is here Sun so good 1
an indian pervert rapes a JAPANESE tourist in j... Sun Drgunzet 104
Poll Chinese girls likes Indian men and try to get s... (Oct '10) Sun How Barbaric 337
News Taipei's maverick mayor sparks backlash over Ch... Mar 27 TehO 29
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Mar 26 Yea 9
News On This Day: People's Republic of China Replace... Mar 26 bobs56 1
More from around the web