DANANG: More maps affirm Vietnam sovereignty over disputed isles

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

The Danang Institute for Socioeconomic Development has unveiled more documents affirming Vietnam's sovereignty over the Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagoes.

Comments
301 - 320 of 386 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2013
tri dzung

Castlecrag, Australia

#339 Apr 26, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are speaking like a history lacking moron.
When did China says they will invaded any of these friendly countries? Haha haha
What I says was, there is no justification or excuse for PRC to do any of those compared with the re-annexation of former province "ANNAM".
See what an illiterate you are?
Cannot blame you as the education during your VC days were mainly brainwashing and the part on logical reasoning was completely destroyed by a shrapnel coming from nowhere.
You read 10 words but could not figure out what it means?
i know how your games works ...first you buff then you create false claim and then you take action someting belong to other you said it your dso you create the dispute and you will use force...am i right?
i think you are immature turks...when you lost the debate then your lost your cool and you use abrusive language and name calling...
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#340 Apr 26, 2013
tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>i know how your works you buff and make people fear and take action and invade them... look the current thing happen in asia who the most aggreesor?
Sorry you are wrong again.

I merely opined and make a correct observation at unsubstantial LIES and INVENTION some you trolls created in here.

Please count and check how many of your lies I have BUSTED without a rebuttal from you.

China like USA or Russia due to their size will always be look upon with suspicions.

But why should any nation be alarm by that.

Malaysia and China has a fantastic bilateral relationship e.g. the recent exercise on St. James Island 50 miles off Malaysia by China naval forces did not even drawn any diplomatic rows or attentions. This unlike to similar incidents involving the Philippines or Vietnam. Vietnam has learn to to simmer down nowadays I observed.

China can also be a good counterbalance to many misaligned policy by others towards us e.g. Philippines claim on Sabah.
Philippines appeared to have USA but China could be our counterbalance and that balance the equation.

So you see why most ASEAN nations cannot be with you VIETNAM! ALthough they favor a code of ethics for the sea which in our mind is target more towards the closer neighbors than China.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#341 Apr 26, 2013
tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>i know how your games works ...first you buff then you create false claim and then you take action someting belong to other you said it your dso you create the dispute and you will use force...am i right?
i think you are immature turks...when you lost the debate then your lost your cool and you use abrusive language and name calling...
To a VC like you, it is always GAMES... wargames.

False claim... what claim?

I am merely pointing the obvious... imminent danger oblivious to many VC like you... if a self serving VC like you don't like it... then get the hell out of here then... and stop demonizing another race using your fiery brand of RACISM on others.

Who the hell care about your FALSE delusional living in Asutralia where you are mainly a SQUATTER by other Australian definition.

Living in HARMONY, you knew NONE of THOSE... You are a FAKE!
tri dzung

Castlecrag, Australia

#342 Apr 26, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you resort to RACISM in your reply!
Once a RACIST in Vietnam will always remain a RACIST although you lived in Australia now. Nothing can change that...
I am not bother or concern at all as you still do not know my real identity?
I have neither confirmed or denied who I am.
A democratic country with it so-called FREEDOM give one a FALSE SENSE of security.
Take a GOOD LOOK at the BOSTON BOMBING is a fine example.
Is the DEMOCRATIC Government in fact SPYING or PRYING on your privacy. Hahahah
That is beyond you or your shown intelligence, I will debate it with the other worthy individuals in other platforms.
in democratic soceity we have more right we have civil right we have privacy right and human right and many more if people do not commit the crime then we all free not your though... i know who you are and who you work for but it not concern me b/cos we are living in democratic country we also have free speech...
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#343 Apr 26, 2013
tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>in democratic soceity we have more right we have civil right we have privacy right and human right and many more if people do not commit the crime then we all free not your though... i know who you are and who you work for but it not concern me b/cos we are living in democratic country we also have free speech...
The subject of DEMOCRACY is beyond your little mind, my son...

Time for you to go and rest.
tri dzung

Castlecrag, Australia

#345 Apr 26, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject of DEMOCRACY is beyond your little mind, my son...
Time for you to go and rest.
in democratic soceity you can express your view but not where you are ..you will get in trouble if you speech your mind...you hav4e to accept democratic it better than authoritarian....
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#346 Apr 26, 2013
tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>yes you want to joint i think if you look you can find in Taiwan....They call XX liberation...
Sorry. Never heard of XX liberation. No offense was intended by the observation that Australia has a lot of swingers. I'm all for sexual freedom. I like Australia, as with Japan, it's one of our lap dogs.
tri dzung

Castlecrag, Australia

#347 Apr 26, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. Never heard of XX liberation. No offense was intended by the observation that Australia has a lot of swingers. I'm all for sexual freedom. I like Australia, as with Japan, it's one of our lap dogs.
you know it well my man... it mean they exchange the partner... that call liberation... or open relationship my man
what you want to call it will be the same... you can find it in Taiwan....
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#348 Apr 26, 2013
tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>in democratic soceity you can express your view but not where you are ..you will get in trouble if you speech your mind...you hav4e to accept democratic it better than authoritarian....
That is what you THINK?
Hahahaha

Until the Australia Intelligence profile you as the enemy of the state!

A VC hidden cell inside Australia!

Soon you discovered things are happening and strangely. You e-mail read, your phone wire-tapped, etc.

Only a CHILD believe that there are real FREEDOM in this world and like I says before, we cannot blame you. A shrapnel in the wrong place has affect your ability to reason and think. Hahahahahah
Beauty of Full Moon

London, UK

#349 Apr 27, 2013
WELL AS I READER THE 2 of you comments..

and i judge that,,

the china man in Malaysia he does making his point a reality..

his point was YOUR EMAIL had been reader ,,
your conversation on the phone had tapped,

but he didn't tell that in CHINA,,
the Authority they wouldn't allowed them to phone,to email,,to use the internet freely.

to gathering as a group,,look. what china man do to them TIBET MONKS,,

CURFEW AT 9 PM..no Monks allowed to prayer..

children not allowing to playing foot balls after 7 pm..

this is too much,,..china man,,

tri dzung

Gosford, Australia

#350 Apr 27, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you resort to RACISM in your reply!
Once a RACIST in Vietnam will always remain a RACIST although you lived in Australia now. Nothing can change that...
I am not bother or concern at all as you still do not know my real identity?
I have neither confirmed or denied who I am.
A democratic country with it so-called FREEDOM give one a FALSE SENSE of security.
Take a GOOD LOOK at the BOSTON BOMBING is a fine example.
Is the DEMOCRATIC Government in fact SPYING or PRYING on your privacy. Hahahah
That is beyond you or your shown intelligence, I will debate it with the other worthy individuals in other platforms.
Malaysians good and peace loving people they are resposible member of asean they works well in asean community
only people like you not malay and try to create trouble make malay look bad ..you always try to devide asean for your own interest you corrupt the poorer state in asean make them we know how your works devide to rule...
tri dzung

Gosford, Australia

#351 Apr 27, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what you THINK?
Hahahaha
Soon you discovered things are happening and strangely. You e-mail read, your phone wire-tapped, etc.
Only a CHILD believe that there are real FREEDOM in this world and like I says before, we cannot blame you. A shrapnel in the wrong place has affect your ability to reason and think. Hahahahahah
you being brain wash by authoritarian dictator and you do not know democratic ...the thing you mention above only happen in dictator state not in democratic soceity... in oz we have law we have freedom if you not break the law you are the free man...no one band you this and that or call your name by false claim intention to harm the man innocent until find guilty in the court of law ...i live in democratic country and i am the free man you live in malaysia but you are chicom...Malaysia should worries the people like you.....one day you will turn aqgaist the people feed you.....
tri dzung

Gosford, Australia

#352 Apr 27, 2013
typo ( one day you will turn against people that feed you)
tri dzung

Gosford, Australia

#353 Apr 27, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what you THINK?
Hahahaha
with the democratic freedom of speech and civil righ human right and liberty oz record are far more better than china...
cuteo

Australia

#354 May 2, 2013
the true will prevail
sun will shining tomorrow

London, UK

#355 May 3, 2013
no money,,no talk,,
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

#356 May 3, 2013
sun will shining tomorrow wrote:
no money,,no talk,,
..."..With the money, no need to talk, either. Just get it over...NEXT!"...ChicagoBa g. Wahahahahha!
Nam phong

Garland, TX

#357 May 5, 2013
Troi dat, bac spongeBob con song toi gio nay.
SpongeBob

Brampton, Canada

#358 May 5, 2013
Nam phong wrote:
Troi dat, bac spongeBob con song toi gio nay.
...Dzi nhien la Bac BOP con song nhan rang, cang khoe manh thiem nua la dang khac day chu ly! Bac ay co di chan bo o Tech-Xat dau ma bi bo...da theo OngBa? Mui khi he den tren xu so Canada bang gia, ChiEmTa o hang xom khong ai la gi mot lao gia mang ten...BOP. Tu sang som tinh mo, KhuaGia da bac ghe ra truoc cua, khi nham nhi...Tra Da, luc thi ca-phe de hong ngam ChiEmTa qua lai. Em nao an mac thieu hut, bac ta cu tram tro va mai ngam theo, mom ha ra that to khong buon...dong, hinh nhu de bay....ruoi. Oi chao. Lao BOP thi con song cho den ngay....tan the. Wahahhahaha!
hoai an

Brisbane, Australia

#359 May 5, 2013
TC dang tim cach de chia re va tim ung ho tu cac nuoc dong nam a ...cac nuoc co the giup trung quoc chiem tron bien dong..Mien Thai singapore vi sing la nguoi tau va thai cung so nguoi tau lanh dao va mien cung vay...Mien va Thai co the xoa bo thu rieng de cung nhau lam con roi cho tau....VN can cung co quoc phong bien gioi mien tay Mien dong bien dong va Mien Bac...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japanese government honours war criminals again 1 hr Kasim 12
China says wants to mend ties with Vietnam: Xinhua 5 hr i luv it 18
4th LRPP CONFERENCE 2015 11 hr gstfconference 1
4th l3 conference 2015 11 hr gstfconference 1
5th AF CONFERENCE 2015 11 hr gstfconference 1
china + india or china vs india 12 hr Manbrahmos 1
3rd ACE CONFERENCE 2015 12 hr gstfconference 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••