DANANG: More maps affirm Vietnam sovereignty over disputed isles

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

The Danang Institute for Socioeconomic Development has unveiled more documents affirming Vietnam's sovereignty over the Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagoes.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Strangely while you imagine the worst for others, all the bad karma are reverting to you and your family. We seriously don't give a shit what will happening soon to you family as you deserved whatever that happens to you.
Being a compulsive liar, you may escaped like the time you did, offending your senior VC with your foul mouth but isn't that true of all VC today. They live abroad but is unable to integrate into the main stream. They are RUDE in their behavior and CULTURE and is a danger to both themselves and others.
That is why Australian of other races are right in LOOKING DOWN on your people. You are despicable! Hahahahaha
who is talking ,yourself live in malaysia but support commie ,you calling name other but not yourself what ever your call people is not true every one know that...who it liar yourself the most liar of all...you got brain wash and never accept the true...
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Strangely while you imagine the worst for others, all the bad karma are reverting to you and your family. We seriously don't give a shit what will happening soon to you family as you deserved whatever that happens to you.
Being a compulsive liar, you may escaped like the time you did, offending your senior VC with your foul mouth but isn't that true of all VC today. They live abroad but is unable to integrate into the main stream. They are RUDE in their behavior and CULTURE and is a danger to both themselves and others.
That is why Australian of other races are right in LOOKING DOWN on your people. You are despicable! Hahahahaha
australian is fair go country and good people not like yourself look down on people distorted the true lie through your teeth...
2 Cents

Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>australian is fair go country and good people not like yourself look down on people distorted the true lie through your teeth...
There are a lot of swingers in Australia.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>australian is fair go country and good people not like yourself look down on people distorted the true lie through your teeth...
YES! But did we?

It is true in a Capitalist society, something are more equal to other. Otherwise 1~2% of the people will not be accumulating so much wealth.

Example: In their mind including Australians of other ethnics, a VC to them is still just another ex-commie creature from a 3rd World.

Australia is not alone. Even in Malaysia, Singapore, USA or UK, etc they are look down upon as CRASS individual. That is why a lot of Vietnam referred them as CHINESE when they introduced themselves to others. Indeed they are... They were ethnic Chinese from Vietnam before they were mercilessly driven away OUT OF JEALOUSY and by WICKED and EVIL VC like you to the sea in leaky boats!

Another example of discrimination.

Someone says: My wife is a Vietnamese.

The next person will inquiried: SO how much did you have to pay for her?

Feeling INDIGNANT! But it is TRUE!
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>who is talking ,yourself live in malaysia but support commie ,you calling name other but not yourself what ever your call people is not true every one know that...who it liar yourself the most liar of all...you got brain wash and never accept the true...
Who give you the freaking IDEA, I support COMMUNISM?

Is China a real COMMUNIST state anyway. Vietnam is a REAL ORTHODOX communist nation who like a monkey like to imitate the Chinese SUCCESS story but unfortunately with a domestic market, how far can Vietnam goes?
SO the only solution is to HOPE to be annex by the China and the next thing that will happened is a modern Vietnam where ANNAMESE Chinese ride in a SUPERTRAIN from Saigon to Beijing. Hahahaha

But we cannot blame you, can we? A typical VC whatever he/she may in is a born LIAR.

Remember you VC using sniper rifles killed more than a MILLION American GI and shot down 100,000 USAF warplanes during NAM. Turn the humiliating defeat where the Chinese PLA withdrawn as schedule without any resistance into their victory. Hahahahaha
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Imagine a scenario if the French did not colonized Indochine, by June 1950, the PLA will be marching into Saigon and liberating the whole of Indochine as the former province of Annam.

So you think it is unreasonable not for China to re-annex Vietnam as her former territory.

What about Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, etc?

Where and when in history was it ever mentioned that these were former territories of the Chinese Empire?
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

tri dzung wrote:
Give me the statistics on GOOD or EVIL (which included yourself) people in Australia.

In party.

You introduced yourself as a Vietnamese.

The other guest you were introduced to was heard remarked, "how exciting", and the next thing you discovered he glided himself away from you.

If he is nasty, he will says, so you were the little guy hiding in the foxhole shooting at us in the back. Very brave.

But the VC being THICKSKINNED individual thinks he belongs when in fact the rest of the other were openly ostracizing him for being NOTHING except for a label he proudly refer himself as, he is a former VC. Hahahaha
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of swingers in Australia.
yes you want to joint i think if you look you can find in Taiwan....They call XX liberation...
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! But did we?
It is true in a Capitalist society, something are more equal to other. Otherwise 1~2% of the people will not be accumulating so much wealth.
Example: In their mind including Australians of other ethnics, a VC to them is still just another ex-commie creature from a 3rd World.
Australia is not alone. Even in Malaysia, Singapore, USA or UK, etc they are look down upon as CRASS individual. That is why a lot of Vietnam referred them as CHINESE when they introduced themselves to others. Indeed they are... They were ethnic Chinese from Vietnam before they were mercilessly driven away OUT OF JEALOUSY and by WICKED and EVIL VC like you to the sea in leaky boats!
Another example of discrimination.
Someone says: My wife is a Vietnamese.
The next person will inquiried: SO how much did you have to pay for her?
Feeling INDIGNANT! But it is TRUE!
in oz we have far more social security and social justice than where you are and you are still dreaming if you can reach that level.... you try to talk sht..again in oz we have many people do the living like that include chinese...so do not single out any race...you are not racist and rightous look at what your said that why people know you are a liar.....
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me the statistics on GOOD or EVIL (which included yourself) people in Australia.
In party.
You introduced yourself as a Vietnamese.
The other guest you were introduced to was heard remarked, "how exciting", and the next thing you discovered he glided himself away from you.
If he is nasty, he will says, so you were the little guy hiding in the foxhole shooting at us in the back. Very brave.
But the VC being THICKSKINNED individual thinks he belongs when in fact the rest of the other were openly ostracizing him for being NOTHING except for a label he proudly refer himself as, he is a former VC. Hahahaha
you are the most racist of all...in oz people more civilize than you they tread people as who they are how their character and their merit not base on race you live with brain wash soceity and try to talk big like the frog under the hold...
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

It is Amazing wrote:
Imagine a scenario if the French did not colonized Indochine, by June 1950, the PLA will be marching into Saigon and liberating the whole of Indochine as the former province of Annam.
So you think it is unreasonable not for China to re-annex Vietnam as her former territory.
Where and when in history was it ever mentioned that these were former territories of the Chinese Empire?
did your read any history at all or just already had brain wash 1205-1279 china under Mongol and after that under tungusil (Manchu) english and japan...
no china my boy...in 1278 Tran hung dao kick your boss Mongol out and 1789 Tay son kick your boss Qing out... and you already try 1979 but both side have blood nose so do not be too proud yourself if china keep stability and peace and security every one will win but china try create war we all loose ...am i reasonable?
in the 21st century not for china yet if china behave aggressive..
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>in oz we have far more social security and social justice than where you are and you are still dreaming if you can reach that level.... you try to talk sht..again in oz we have many people do the living like that include chinese...so do not single out any race...you are not racist and rightous look at what your said that why people know you are a liar.....
The Australia social security system were originally designed for the needy but they never imagine that one day, refugees like you would land in their shores and created havoc.

Which become a natural haven for dishonest refugees like yourself who exploited the system.

Making other Australian taxpayers pays for your living sustenance while you clicked away a happy RACIST in here.

Capitalists like us don't need those, just don't overtax us please Mr. Government! Hahahahaha

Only lazy loafers like you do and off course, you praise the system like Godsend. Is it?

Malaysian like all human do lied occasionally but statistics shown VC as compulsive and born liar. They outnumber everybody.

There is even a foreign blog dedicated to exposing VC lies now. Hahahahaha
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>you are the most racist of all...in oz people more civilize than you they tread people as who they are how their character and their merit not base on race you live with brain wash soceity and try to talk big like the frog under the hold...
Sorry.

You are INCORRECT.

I am only RACIST with a RACIST VC individual like you.
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

It is Amazing wrote:
not too proud yourself even small Taiwan china unable to take them....
abt other nations you mention when china want to invade some one they can create the false historical china can say that sigapore have majority chinese therefore china want to unite them to mainland and other nation china also invent some false historical like youself you try to create false claim ....
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
You are INCORRECT.
I am only RACIST with a RACIST VC individual like you.
you lie through your teeth again i am living in democratic country therefore i am a free man ... say something more meaningful name calling is not work... likewise i can call you chinkcom..but i do not want to i just said you are the commie ideology supporter that true....
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
The Australia social security system were originally designed for the needy but they never imagine that one day, refugees like you would land in their shores and created havoc.
Which become a natural haven for dishonest refugees like yourself who exploited the system.
Making other Australian taxpayers pays for your living sustenance while you clicked away a happy RACIST in here.
Capitalists like us don't need those, just don't overtax us please Mr. Government! Hahahahaha
Only lazy loafers like you do and off course, you praise the system like Godsend. Is it?
Malaysian like all human do lied occasionally but statistics shown VC as compulsive and born liar. They outnumber everybody.
There is even a foreign blog dedicated to exposing VC lies now. Hahahahaha
oz have fair democratic and human soceity and people are good and fair and we have law if people obey the law then they have no problem we treat people equally not like you try to racist and look down on others...
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>not too proud yourself even small Taiwan china unable to take them....
abt other nations you mention when china want to invade some one they can create the false historical china can say that sigapore have majority chinese therefore china want to unite them to mainland and other nation china also invent some false historical like youself you try to create false claim ....
That is because you are speaking like a history lacking moron.

When did China says they will invaded any of these friendly countries? Haha haha

What I says was, there is no justification or excuse for PRC to do any of those compared with the re-annexation of former province "ANNAM".

See what an illiterate you are?

Cannot blame you as the education during your VC days were mainly brainwashing and the part on logical reasoning was completely destroyed by a shrapnel coming from nowhere.

You read 10 words but could not figure out what it means?
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>oz have fair democratic and human soceity and people are good and fair and we have law if people obey the law then they have no problem we treat people equally not like you try to racist and look down on others...
Can an idiot like you tells what is lurking below the calm water or what the others are think about you?

One day for sure, your RACISM will be reflected on you... Hahahaha
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>you lie through your teeth again i am living in democratic country therefore i am a free man ... say something more meaningful name calling is not work... likewise i can call you chinkcom..but i do not want to i just said you are the commie ideology supporter that true....
Again you resort to RACISM in your reply!

Once a RACIST in Vietnam will always remain a RACIST although you lived in Australia now. Nothing can change that...

I am not bother or concern at all as you still do not know my real identity?

I have neither confirmed or denied who I am.

A democratic country with it so-called FREEDOM give one a FALSE SENSE of security.

Take a GOOD LOOK at the BOSTON BOMBING is a fine example.

Is the DEMOCRATIC Government in fact SPYING or PRYING on your privacy. Hahahah

That is beyond you or your shown intelligence, I will debate it with the other worthy individuals in other platforms.
tri dzung

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are speaking like a history lacking moron.
When did China says they will invaded any of these friendly countries? Haha haha
What I says was, there is no justification or excuse for PRC to do any of those compared with the re-annexation of former province "ANNAM".
See what an illiterate you are?
Cannot blame you as the education during your VC days were mainly brainwashing and the part on logical reasoning was completely destroyed by a shrapnel coming from nowhere.
You read 10 words but could not figure out what it means?
i know how your works you buff and make people fear and take action and invade them... look the current thing happen in asia who the most aggreesor?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Food scandal - Yum Brands Inc (KFC's parent) ap... 2 hr Juran 3
McDonald's, KFC operations in China affected by... 2 hr New World Order Plagues 2
China, Cuba to further advance ties 4 hr John Grimbaldsun 4
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 5 hr Russian Ainu 25
China criticises Japan's move to expand... 6 hr Russian Ainu 84
Why Speculators from Communist China are Snappi... 6 hr RayH 1
War India VS China, WHO WILL WIN? (Jul '10) 11 hr Incredible India 452
•••
•••