Smoke hasn’t cleared yet on facts surrounding China bombing

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: Bellingham Herald

Little has been revealed about the alleged culprit, who died in the incident. He is identified in the Chinese press as a disgruntled coal miner named Gao Wanfeng, born in 1958, who is said to have served time in prison in the past and is accused of torching his home early on the morning of the explosion.

Full Story
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#1 Jan 17, 2013
"...a blast Friday that killed 11 people and wounded more than 30 and was apparently followed by an attempted coverup"

Looks like the violent struggle of the Chinese people to win freedom and overthrow the degenerate and corrupt Chinese Communist Party dictatorship has begun, and the CCP dictators are in a panic and trying to hide the truth!

It won't be long now before this backwards regime hated by its people is discarded on the "garbage pile of history"!

HOORAY FOR A FREE CHINA!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Jan 17, 2013
I wonder how many ATTACKS on the Chinese Communist Party are SUCCESSFULLY HIDDEN from the Chinese people by CCP censorship?

But it is becoming like a tide now, and cannot be hidden any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese allies VS American Allies (Nov '09) 34 min Ethan L 165
Nanking Massacre is fake (Apr '08) 43 min New China 255
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 1 hr AERT 669
Winning the first battles in a long war 3 hr bac ky git bigmouts 1
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 4 hr McQuan 95
Why does China hate girls? 6 hr Helen8809 3
Filipinos Are Poor Because They Are Lazy and Dumb! (Jan '13) 8 hr John 93
More from around the web