#3 Jun 17, 2014
indolent indos wrote:
only one thing need be said: baosteel emotion, u little b!tch
Stop behaving like a vachina loser .
bruce

Montréal, Canada

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
http://nationalinterest.org/fe ature/five-japanese-weapons-wa r-china-should-fear-10660 be very afraid China
Nips are nothing without their daddy America.
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#5 Jun 18, 2014
What weapons?
What I was heard from web site is that japan is afraid of the df missile which is made of China.

this missile is better in quality and turkey would intend to buy it for their defence. for the missile hited the goal, but the others fail to hit.
nips

Portland, OR

#6 Jun 18, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Stop behaving like a vachina loser .
make up your mind what you wanna be...a nip or an indolent indo? it doesnt matter much tho, cus if you aint chinese, you aint shit.
Ottoman

Herndon, VA

#7 Jun 18, 2014
nips wrote:
<quoted text>
make up your mind what you wanna be...a nip or an indolent indo? it doesnt matter much tho, cus if you aint chinese, you aint shit.
Your right being a chinese is trash .
super slumdog

Etobicoke, Canada

#8 Jun 18, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Your right being a chinese is trash .
Being an Indian slumdog sewer rat must be worse.
Why else do so many Indian slumdog posters always post, pretending to be from other nationalities. LOL!!
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9 Jun 20, 2014
I need not bother to even rebuke what these ignorant writer is trying to say.

Just these one is sufficient.

The 30+ years old F15J may fly minus their wing if she try to outmaneuver the Chinese agile J10A.

Is the F15J a match for China J10A not to mention the newer J10B or the J11B?

Well! USAF F15E and SAF F15G could not even win over the IAF SU30MKI in their exercises.

So apparently the writer did not even bother with this true but hidden fact. USA has always supplied downgrade avionics and weapon system to her allies.

The latest PLAAF J16 is capable of carrying a payload of 12 tons compared with SU30MK2 which is only 8 tons.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#10 Jun 20, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
I think you meant to say MUSLIM instead of Chinese.

Example: To charge a man with RAPE under the ISLAMIC HUDUD law, it requires to be witnessed by 4 honorable man and the rapist penis must proven to have penetrate the victim. Otherwise it is not definitely not RAPE. Foreplay maybe... RAPE NO NO

That is why a victim is a MUSLIM countries after being gang raped by a dozen men is now charged with adultery and sentence to be buried and stoned to death.

Isn't that TRASH?
kim

Singapore, Singapore

#11 Jun 20, 2014
Turks should not be allowed to join the EU because Europe will be swamped by muslims, a tojan horse of Turkey,
rigs

Portland, OR

#12 Jun 20, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
so you say as you scrub my toilet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
manufacturer in china 4 hr Wallisamao 1
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 4 hr McGold 661
IQ And Race; Chinese Brains Are Bigger (Jan '12) 6 hr epep 65
Proposed China rail expansions to stretch throu... (Jun '13) 6 hr Muhammedkaly 8
Are Northeast Indians ethnically same as Chinese? (Feb '10) 7 hr Celestial emperor 72
Why does China hate girls? 7 hr epep 2
Why are Chinese people so weak? 8 hr Paul 9
More from around the web