American Terrorism: Plain and Simple

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 138
Next Last
News Junkie

Charleston, SC

#1 Jun 20, 2015
Dylann Roof - no different than a suicide bomber.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth junkie

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Jun 20, 2015
News Junkie wrote:
The guy is a mental patient, psychotic, crazy & a white supremacist. He's a cold-blooded murderer, a racist and just an all-around sick individual. "Terrorist"? Who did he terrorize? He joined their bible study for an hour, then suddenly stood up and started shooting. One would think that in order to be a terror-ist he would have to terror-ize, a component not a part of his horrific crime. "Suicide bomber"? Just the word "suicide" would indicate that he killed himself, which he did not. A "suicide bomber", by definition, has some type of bomb, which when detonated kills or injures whoever is within the range of the bomb. This guy pulled a gun and started shooting at specific people, reloading along the way to keep shooting.

I understand the sentiment behind your words: This guy is a terrible person, no better than a terrorist or suicide bomber. However, MUCH different from a suicide bomber, plain and simple not a terrorist.

Words have meanings.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“NOT a prophet; don't FOLLOW me”

Since: May 15

Location hidden

#3 Jun 20, 2015
A difference between Christian terrorism and Islamic terrorism as far as I know is that there is nothing in Christianity that endorses terrorism while Islam OFFICIALLY says,

"The punishment of those
Who wage war against Allah
And His Messenger, and strive
With might and main
For mischief through the land
Is:*EXECUTION*, or crucifixion,
or the cutting off of hands
And feet from opposite sides,
Or exile from the land:
That is their disgrace
In this world, and
A heavy punishment is theirs
In the Hereafter;" (Qur'an 5:33, Yusuf Ali translation)

Here we see that Moslems are explicited told that they may KILL for "waging war against Allah and His Messenger..." whereas nothing like that is in Christianity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gentleman Sam

Troy, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2015
News Junkie wrote:
Yes terrorism, and he did have a good shot, and was smart enough to be able to get close to them. The black terrorists in the inner cities are stupid... they just shoot randomly at houses, establishments, cars, etc.
Ma Rainey

Columbus, GA

#5 Jun 20, 2015
News Junkie wrote:
Uh, yes there is, if he was a suicide bomber he'd be dead.
Truth junkie

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Jun 20, 2015
I guess by that definition of "terrorist" (wanting to start a "race war") we could also include all the other "race baiters", like Al Sharpton, the Feguson rioters, the Obamas, and many others.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Jun 20, 2015
Still way too much life left in someone with such dead eyes.

It is a shame he didn't die in a car crash on the way to Charleston and saved everyone whose lives he upended the trauma.
Gentleman Sam

Troy, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2015
LonePalm wrote:
Still way too much life left in someone with such dead eyes.
It is a shame he didn't die in a car crash on the way to Charleston and saved everyone whose lives he upended the trauma.
Now he gets to be a celebrity - the whites and Hispanics in prison will respect him so much, and he'll be someone who gets to choose who in the white gang will kill who in the black gang.
So You Think

Montebello, CA

#10 Jun 20, 2015
This is just one of the results of inbreeding!
Basic Thoughts

San Diego, CA

#11 Jun 20, 2015
Wait, don't kill him. He is very useful.

Have you ever wondered if the skin really comes off when someone is drug behind a car at say 60 MPH. We think so, be now we can be sure, since we have a test subject.

Got any new AIDS cures but cannot find anyone to test them on. Problem Solved!

You hear stories about people that got peeled of their skin, and wondered does that kill them. Well lo and behold, now we can find out.

There are numerous things this man is still good for, we just need someone with the balls to test him properly. Why with proper IV fluids, antibiotics, and some blood clotting agents, this man could live to be a test subject for years. We could learn so much useful information and not ever have to care if our test subject cares or not. In fact, it might be wise to go ahead and shut him up by cutting his tongue out before you even begin.

Plus he can benefit society by providing a fantastic lesson of what is in store for other fools out there with ignorant ideas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim

Lakemba, Australia

#15 Jun 20, 2015
He was just the same as the deep seated racism in White American s against Blacks, He must have learned to hate from an early stage at home from Parents.

“Buy the ticket, take the ride.”

Since: Jun 14

London, KY

#17 Jun 20, 2015
News Junkie wrote:
Different in the sense that his death will be slightly delayed, but eventually carried out, by the criminal justice process instead of by self-induced explosion.

“Buy the ticket, take the ride.”

Since: Jun 14

London, KY

#18 Jun 20, 2015
Gentleman Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes terrorism, and he did have a good shot, and was smart enough to be able to get close to them. The black terrorists in the inner cities are stupid... they just shoot randomly at houses, establishments, cars, etc.
Since you apparently admire the little white supremacist, Sam I'll quote someone else you might recognize:

A fellow by the name of Robert E. Lee once said:

"The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.

The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light.

The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others."

That you would call Dylann Roof "smart" and call yourself a Gentleman proves that you are neither.
PatriotMilitia

Bonham, TX

#21 Jun 20, 2015
Here's a real terrorist: a BLACK man who dared to kill Good White people. Omar was a murderous, filthy beast born from a line of sin going back to the darkest jungles of Apefreaka!!

(CNN)-- The mother of the man who gunned down eight of his colleagues at a beer distributor in Connecticut earlier this month says her son was *"no monster," but a "gentle spirit"* who had reached his limit after being racially harassed at work.

Omar Thornton, 34, called his mother, Lille Holliday, before fatally shooting himself, putting an end to the terrifying shooting spree that left eight people dead at Hartford Distributors in Manchester, Connecticut, on August 3.

"He said,'I just killed the five most racist people,' and I knew he wasn't playing because he don't talk like that," Holliday told CNN's Soledad O'Brien in an interview that aired Tuesday.

Holliday said when she looked at her caller ID and saw that the phone call was coming from her son's place of employment, "I just kind of lost it."

Manchester police have said they have found no evidence of racial discrimination, and the president of Hartford Distributors said Thornton never filed a claim alleging racial discrimination. Instead, the company said it had asked him to resign after it *found him STEALING and SELLING alcoholic beverages*.

Holliday disputed that statement in the interview, saying, "I know he reported the [racial] problems because he brought home the papers that they signed."

Thornton's girlfriend, Kristi Hannah, has said Thornton reported seeing drawings of a hangman with a noose around its neck as well as hearing the N-word directed toward him.
//////////

Same MO with these black 'tards: nooses/hangmen/etc. The very same baseless LIES that Rachel Dolezal told.
Weinstein

Danbury, CT

#22 Jun 20, 2015
Basic Thoughts wrote:
Wait, don't kill him. He is very useful.
Have you ever wondered if the skin really comes off when someone is drug behind a car at say 60 MPH. We think so, be now we can be sure, since we have a test subject.
Got any new AIDS cures but cannot find anyone to test them on. Problem Solved!
You hear stories about people that got peeled of their skin, and wondered does that kill them. Well lo and behold, now we can find out.
There are numerous things this man is still good for, we just need someone with the balls to test him properly. Why with proper IV fluids, antibiotics, and some blood clotting agents, this man could live to be a test subject for years. We could learn so much useful information and not ever have to care if our test subject cares or not. In fact, it might be wise to go ahead and shut him up by cutting his tongue out before you even begin like a fuckin nigger.
Plus he can benefit society by providing a fantastic lesson of what is in store for other fools out there with ignorant ideas.
Is that you, Bruce Jenner?

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#23 Jun 20, 2015
PatriotMilitia wrote:
Here's a real terrorist: a BLACK man who dared to kill Good White people. Omar was a murderous, filthy beast born from a line of sin going back to the darkest jungles of Apefreaka!!
(CNN)-- The mother of the man who gunned down eight of his colleagues at a beer distributor in Connecticut earlier this month says her son was *"no monster," but a "gentle spirit"* who had reached his limit after being racially harassed at work.
Omar Thornton, 34, called his mother, Lille Holliday, before fatally shooting himself, putting an end to the terrifying shooting spree that left eight people dead at Hartford Distributors in Manchester, Connecticut, on August 3.
"He said,'I just killed the five most racist people,' and I knew he wasn't playing because he don't talk like that," Holliday told CNN's Soledad O'Brien in an interview that aired Tuesday.
Holliday said when she looked at her caller ID and saw that the phone call was coming from her son's place of employment, "I just kind of lost it."
Manchester police have said they have found no evidence of racial discrimination, and the president of Hartford Distributors said Thornton never filed a claim alleging racial discrimination. Instead, the company said it had asked him to resign after it *found him STEALING and SELLING alcoholic beverages*.
Holliday disputed that statement in the interview, saying, "I know he reported the [racial] problems because he brought home the papers that they signed."
Thornton's girlfriend, Kristi Hannah, has said Thornton reported seeing drawings of a hangman with a noose around its neck as well as hearing the N-word directed toward him.
//////////
Same MO with these black 'tards: nooses/hangmen/etc. The very same baseless LIES that Rachel Dolezal told.
Go climb back under your rock and stay there until you can behave in polite society.
Truth junkie

Natchitoches, LA

#24 Jun 20, 2015
Soupbean wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you apparently admire the little white supremacist, Sam I'll quote someone else you might recognize:
"The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.
The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light.
The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others."
That you would call Dylann Roof "smart" and call yourself a Gentleman proves that you are neither.
Is this similar to the CNN reporter who called the Dallas attacker "courageous and brave"?
Camo Run

Madisonville, KY

#25 Jun 20, 2015
Soupbean wrote:
<quoted text>
GENTLEMEN prefer blondes..
Read Between The Lies

Valliant, OK

#28 Jun 21, 2015
Topix won't allow me to post links to mirrors of this guy's website, so you will have to use Google. Do a search for a Reddit discussion about the case and the links are close to the top of the discussion.

This entire case is not what it appears to be. The person who allegedly found his website is a very outspoken political activist from Jordan.

Guess where his website happens to be hosted from? Moscow! Not joking. I don't know why the media isn't looking into that aspect of the case, either. They should be.

A person from his uneducated background and culture does not write a manifesto like this at the early age of 21. It doesn't sound like anything a person from his background would even get close to being able to originate. Someone else wrote it for him, or he copied from someone else. Or he is a programmed government experiment gone haywire. Like Adam Lanza. Who apparently went to the same exact barber? Look at their haircuts. I don't know anyone of any age who has that haircut in this day and time. And, like Lanza, he intended to commit suicide. But didn't. Something happened to their programming or something didn't it? I wonder what went wrong, or right.

It is also very peculiar that he mentions the line:
“Even if my life is worth less than a speck of dirt, I want to use it for the good of society.”

This line comes from a Japanese film called "Himizu" directed by Sion Sono and based on a manga by Minoru Furuya. This is not a common film that would be known by white trailer park culture in the Carolinas.

There is something wrong with this entire picture. Dig deeper.
Murphturf

Chapmanville, WV

#29 Jun 21, 2015
Truth junkie wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is a mental patient, psychotic, crazy & a white supremacist. He's a cold-blooded murderer, a racist and just an all-around sick individual. "Terrorist"? Who did he terrorize? He joined their bible study for an hour, then suddenly stood up and started shooting. One would think that in order to be a terror-ist he would have to terror-ize, a component not a part of his horrific crime. "Suicide bomber"? Just the word "suicide" would indicate that he killed himself, which he did not. A "suicide bomber", by definition, has some type of bomb, which when detonated kills or injures whoever is within the range of the bomb. This guy pulled a gun and started shooting at specific people, reloading along the way to keep shooting.
I understand the sentiment behind your words: This guy is a terrible person, no better than a terrorist or suicide bomber. However, MUCH different from a suicide bomber, plain and simple not a terrorist.
Words have meanings.
He's a terrorist defined as anyone who instills terror or fear . He called others to join him. He is by all definition a terrorist .

A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to:(i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

"Intimidate or coerce a civilian population, being African American

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 138
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) 19 hr slumdog indians 43
News US Accuses China of Dumping Cheap Aluminum on W... Jan 14 davidj6910 1
News Chinese company injects 3-D printed blood vesse... Jan 10 China Sucks 1
China makes the best quality junk in the world Jan 10 China Sucks 1
High Quality Brass Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Jan 10 Bradoa 1
Silver Eight Functions Massaging Shower Heads Jan 10 Bradoa 1
News Quoting Mao, China says Taiwan, HK independence... Jan 9 FREE HONG KONG 2
More from around the web