Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#150 Feb 22, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, EU is sinking.
More like stabilizing, have you seen any figures from Europe lately Unit 61398? The German economy is excepted to grow by only 0.5% this year, Norway will grow at 1.7%, the UK and French economies will shrink but that is excepted as this is what happens when you are on austerity, but in general EU exports are higher then the last 2years.

As I have mentioned so many times before the European economy is continuing to weigh on growth in the short term, the eurozone is expected to rebound in the last three months of this year, registering 0.7% growth in the fourth quarter.

China on the other hand has her real estate market overheating again as exports and house hold demand shrinks, the economic stimulus plan is no longer regestering the same effect as it did before as the higher cost of maintainance on existing projects continue to weigh growth down, SOMEONE ELSE APART FROM ME HERE GET THE FEELING THAT THIS IS REALLY LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN JAPAN?

2 YEARS
Jack Weiland

San Diego, CA

#151 Feb 22, 2013
No matter where you go, people are people. The fact of the matter is, they are now a world power. Should this effect our opinion of them? No.

If we were smart, we'd embrace it a little more and realize that they are ahead of us in a few ways, like medicine. They've got a stem cell researcher named Rongxiang Xu who has developed a nutrient treatment capable of being used for regenerative medicine. It's incredible, he's been doing incredible things for patients in Asia.

Why do they not deserve to be recognized and applauded? Is there any other way we can open ourselves up to the kinds of things Xu and others have been working on?

Location hidden

#152 Feb 22, 2013
Jack Weiland wrote:
No matter where you go, people are people. The fact of the matter is, they are now a world power. Should this effect our opinion of them? No.
If we were smart, we'd embrace it a little more and realize that they are ahead of us in a few ways, like medicine. They've got a stem cell researcher named Rongxiang Xu who has developed a nutrient treatment capable of being used for regenerative medicine. It's incredible, he's been doing incredible things for patients in Asia.
Why do they not deserve to be recognized and applauded? Is there any other way we can open ourselves up to the kinds of things Xu and others have been working on?
OMG do you even know know what you are talking about, the US is number one in stem cell research when judged by sheer volume alone at 13,663 articles, if you consider this by per capita Israel is number one then Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Austria.

China is not even on both these lists, stop and smell the flowers the paper drangon is very much over hyped in every field except intellectual and cyber theft(although to be fair, they both are the same thing).

NO ONE LIKES HYPIES
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

#153 Feb 22, 2013
exactly, what the hell is this Jack Weiland smoking,
Commie china is the laughing stock of the medical world, especially in stem cell research
Jack Weiland

San Diego, CA

#155 Feb 22, 2013
With all due respect, guys (and that's a lot of respect), if I judged how good our stem cell research was based on the amount of articles we have, I could easily make the assumption that America is the most powerful country in the world because we have the most guns. Quality over quantity. Check the research and then make a judgement.
Taiwanese

Lane Cove, Australia

#156 Feb 22, 2013
bll wrote:
exactly, what the hell is this Jack Weiland smoking,
bll - Why pretend that you are not a Japanese here? You are too ashamed of this japanese blood connection. That is why. Shame on you doggy and racist.

ni ma de re ben gui zi.
HawaiisFinest

London, UK

#157 Feb 23, 2013
Taiwanese wrote:
<quoted text>
bll - Why pretend that you are not a Japanese here? You are too ashamed of this japanese blood connection. That is why. Shame on you doggy and racist.
ni ma de re ben gui zi.
Why do you pretend you are not from PRC on here?
Truth

UK

#158 Feb 23, 2013
America is also bankrupt
HawaiisFinest

London, UK

#159 Feb 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
America is also bankrupt
Where are you from in the UK?
Biggest economies

UK

#160 Feb 23, 2013
United States
$15,290,000,000,000
China
$11,440,000,000,000
India
$4,515,000,000,000
Japan
$4,497,000,000,000
Germany
$3,139,000,000,000
Russia
$2,414,000,000,000
Brazil
$2,324,000,000,000
United Kingdom
$2,290,000,000,000
France
$2,246,000,000,000

Location hidden

#161 Feb 23, 2013
Jack Weiland wrote:
With all due respect, guys (and that's a lot of respect), if I judged how good our stem cell research was based on the amount of articles we have, I could easily make the assumption that America is the most powerful country in the world because we have the most guns. Quality over quantity. Check the research and then make a judgement.
So what do you base your judgement on, stem cell research in the US and Israel is the best in terms of quantity and quality. Ever heard of Dolly the sheep, by far the biggest most significant moment in stem cell research was not made in China, it was made in the west.

Most of China's scientists trained at eminent stem cell research centers in the United States and UK, they do nothing which is not done in the US although to be fair are currently at the same level as Japan, the UK and Germany in terms of significant findings.

However they are still very much dependant on foreign government training and technologic breakthroughs from the west. It is just simply cheaper to produce goods in China than in nearly any other country, and in sophisticated sectors such as medical research, the cost advantage is likely to be retained for quite some time.

But costs have been raising and on January 10, 2012 it was announced that China will halt new applications for clinical trials of stem-cell products, higher costs and lackluster developments have been to blame.

F for results but D+ for attempt

Location hidden

#162 Feb 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
America is also bankrupt
The US is not bankrupt, Japan is not bankrupt yet has 2times the debt the US has. Therefore the US being a more influental and powerful nation then Japan is still has a long way to go love.

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#163 Feb 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US is not bankrupt, Japan is not bankrupt yet has 2times the debt the US has. Therefore the US being a more influental and powerful nation then Japan is still has a long way to go love.
Not YET. The key word is YET.

USA will be bankrupted one day.
It just a matter of time.

Podolsk, Russia

#164 Feb 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG do you even know know what you are talking about, the US is number one in stem cell research when judged by sheer volume alone at 13,663 articles, if you consider this by per capita Israel is number one then Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Austria.
China is not even on both these lists, stop and smell the flowers the paper drangon is very much over hyped in every field except intellectual and cyber theft(although to be fair, they both are the same thing).
NO ONE LIKES HYPIES
But China is devoloping it`s science very fast.
In a decade it`s science will be the best in the world.

Not to mention that a lot of american scientists and stupents are from China.

Location hidden

#165 Feb 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not YET. The key word is YET.
USA will be bankrupted one day.
It just a matter of time.
Hahaha, and what makes you think China will not go down the same road ruskie? They have an economy completely geared for exports, their household demand keeps shrinking and hence depence on trade with the US keeps going up. China is 150% dependant on trade with the US companies like Foxcom(although they are not American they do mainly supply an American company), GE and many more are moving their operations to the US.

How is the US going to go bankrupt? Because their companies are lossing competitivity? Nope, about 50% of the forbes 2000 most valuable companies are American so even in the event that the US was heading for default the lower cost of the dollar would essentually raise exports.

Am sure you are very familiar with defaults since Russian did default in the 98, yet just a year later was growing faster then before.

The US is by far more competitive then Russia in terms of financial services, goods and worker productivity(they are next only to Norway in this regard if you look at productivity per hour) so the US will be just fine.

China on the other hand is lossing the only card she had which is cheap prices and plentiful labor.

BALL POSITION GOSPADIN COMRAD

Location hidden

#166 Feb 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
But China is devoloping it`s science very fast.
In a decade it`s science will be the best in the world.
Not to mention that a lot of american scientists and stupents are from China.
Nope, again comrad wrong again. Where do you get your information on the US, MTV? Most American scientists are American, if you want to be a total racist arse and guess which countries their originally from it is mostly Germany, Israel and the UK since Amercan indians are not very accomplished in this field.

Tell me just ten Chinese American scientists, please and what they invented. The perfect Asian sociaty is a myth and at best never Chinese, maybe Japanese

Podolsk, Russia

#167 Feb 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, and what makes you think China will not go down the same road ruskie? They have an economy completely geared for exports, their household demand keeps shrinking and hence depence on trade with the US keeps going up. China is 150% dependant on trade with the US companies like Foxcom(although they are not American they do mainly supply an American company), GE and many more are moving their operations to the US.
How is the US going to go bankrupt? Because their companies are lossing competitivity? Nope, about 50% of the forbes 2000 most valuable companies are American so even in the event that the US was heading for default the lower cost of the dollar would essentually raise exports.
Am sure you are very familiar with defaults since Russian did default in the 98, yet just a year later was growing faster then before.
The US is by far more competitive then Russia in terms of financial services, goods and worker productivity(they are next only to Norway in this regard if you look at productivity per hour) so the US will be just fine.
China on the other hand is lossing the only card she had which is cheap prices and plentiful labor.
BALL POSITION GOSPADIN COMRAD
First I must tell you I don`t believe any western ratings.
What do American companies produce anyways?
I`v taken a look around and have seen a lot of things made in China and NOTHING mad in USA. WHAT do you produce? All I have here made in China India Tawein Shouther Korea and Russia.

Why should China increase it`s trade with USA if you have nothing to offer except your dollars which you print so many that soon they will cost nothing? Chineese trade with Russia is growing though. China simply doesn`t want to trade with you since you have nothing to offer. We have oil at least.

China invests in it`s infrastructure very much now.
That helps Chineese inductry very much.

China will not be bankrupted. I has great researves of gold.
ABout 7000 tons.

China will be alright when USA will face hyperinflation.
Russian default will be rubbish in comparison what USA will have.
Your dollars cost less than paper on which they are printed.

Podolsk, Russia

#168 Feb 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, again comrad wrong again. Where do you get your information on the US, MTV? Most American scientists are American, if you want to be a total racist arse and guess which countries their originally from it is mostly Germany, Israel and the UK since Amercan indians are not very accomplished in this field.
Tell me just ten Chinese American scientists, please and what they invented. The perfect Asian sociaty is a myth and at best never Chinese, maybe Japanese
The best software engineers in USA are clearly Indians, Chineese and Russians.

Location hidden

#169 Feb 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
First I must tell you I don`t believe any western ratings.
What do American companies produce anyways?
I`v taken a look around and have seen a lot of things made in China and NOTHING mad in USA. WHAT do you produce? All I have here made in China India Tawein Shouther Korea and Russia.
Why should China increase it`s trade with USA if you have nothing to offer except your dollars which you print so many that soon they will cost nothing? Chineese trade with Russia is growing though. China simply doesn`t want to trade with you since you have nothing to offer. We have oil at least.
China will not be bankrupted. I has great researves of gold.
ABout 7000 tons.
China will be alright when USA will face hyperinflation.
Russian default will be rubbish in comparison what USA will have.
Your dollars cost less than paper on which they are printed.
As opposed to China Daily or your own pro government puppet ratings agencies comrad? No thanks. What does the US produce?

Ever heard of Ford, GE, Apple, Mac Donolds(although this is bad), StarBucs or Southern comfort comrad? But those are not even the top companies that are based in the US.

United States is the world's third largest exporter. Main exports are: Industrial Supplies (34 percent of total exports) and Capital Goods (33 percent). Foods, feeds, and beverages account for 9 percent; Automotive vehicles, parts, and engines for another 9 percent and Consumer goods for 12 percent.

No need to thank me now please stop reading from unrealible fairy tail media companies like from the USS....I mean Russia, and from China, stop sucking on that vodka and READ your facts from reliable sources, ok comrad Dumb as nails Ruskie?

Location hidden

#171 Feb 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
China simply doesn`t want to trade with you since you have nothing to offer. We have oil at least.
China will not be bankrupted.
Now comrad ignorant you know that overinvestment in infrustructure leds to quasi consumption the key factor of the Japanese debt now.

All of China's high speed train infrustracture are running at losses, the skyscrapers and apartment building lay empty and building all of these led to trillions in bad loans of which nearly 15% of GDP has already been written off( all of China's manicpalities run at deficits in China) mind you.

Keep it in your pants comrad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filipinos Are Poor Because They Are Lazy and Dumb! (Jan '13) 5 hr hathjer 89
us citizenship requirements 6 hr Peter 1
Should Outer Mongolia be Returned to China (May '14) 6 hr RayH 46
Ex-Chinese General Caught With Cash Hoard Weigh... 7 hr McGold 9
IQ And Race; Chinese Brains Are Bigger (Jan '12) 9 hr epep 48
China to buy S400 to deter Taiwan and Japan an... 13 hr TehO 10
Ferguson Uprising Versus Revolutions in Ukraine... 15 hr TehO 2

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE