leo

Ethiopia

#62 Feb 5, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing you are free to criticize CNN and BBC on a free Western forum like this!

Just think of how long you would have to spend in a Chinese Communist Party concentration camp, and how your entire family would be under attack by CCP thugs if you dared to make such remarks in the degenerate slave-state dictatorship of mainland China!

Gee!

THAT FACT kind of makes you look like a FOOL and TOTAL LIAR!

Sorry!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
A similar forum named "Tanya" in china´╝îmost of Chinese like vent their emotion. No matter who is target includes tonnes attacked words to CCP
old china

Chengdu, China

#63 Feb 5, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
lol seriously the guy is a poetry writer???
Probably.

Ask yourself what is the name of the idiot who also used to post on Topix from Edinburgh in support of Tibetan dissidents. Then get to work with a search engine and you will discover members of his family, his age, his school, where he lives, his job, his music and his poetry. And all because he used his real name on Topix.
Joe

Abington, PA

#64 Feb 5, 2013
As someone who not only grew up in China (Shanghai) but still lives there, the only thing I really dislike about China is the stupid internet censorship. Pollution is definitely an issue (especially in Beijing) but the US also has the same problem. As for the whole brainwashed thing, it's only kinda true. I think the younger generation know more than the older generation about what is going on in the world.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#65 Feb 6, 2013
leo wrote:
<quoted text>
A similar forum named "Tanya" in china´╝îmost of Chinese like vent their emotion. No matter who is target includes tonnes attacked words to CCP
Never heard of it and it doesn't seem to exist on the web.
Never heard of it or anything like it when I lived in China, nor had any of my Chinese friends.
Poor liar.

I suggest anyone interested check out the CENSORED FARCE of a forum at "China Daily" (in English)where every even slight criticism of the regime quickly disappears along with the poster, and endless boring pro-CCP spew and anti-American, anti-Japanese, Anti-foreigner hatred is the main "content". Garbage for the CCP slaves.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#66 Feb 6, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably.
Ask yourself what is the name of the idiot who also used to post on Topix from Edinburgh in support of Tibetan dissidents. Then get to work with a search engine and you will discover members of his family, his age, his school, where he lives, his job, his music and his poetry. And all because he used his real name on Topix.
Searching for ammunition for personal attack, eh, "OldWuMao"? You CCP truly are the "same goons and thugs" you were in the Cultural Revolution.

Did your Chinese Communist Party masters give you a bonus nickel for being such a good dog?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#67 Feb 6, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably.
Why keep it hidden?

If you think you know my personal details you can post them here.
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

#68 Feb 6, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably.
Bit of a low life arn't you?
but then what should we expect from paid leemings
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#69 Feb 6, 2013
Joe wrote:
As someone who not only grew up in China (Shanghai) but still lives there, the only thing I really dislike about China is the stupid internet censorship. Pollution is definitely an issue (especially in Beijing) but the US also has the same problem. As for the whole brainwashed thing, it's only kinda true. I think the younger generation know more than the older generation about what is going on in the world.
Have you ever seen a river or a canal in China?

I know of ones you can smell for miles, because they are in fact open sewers of apparently more untreated waste and garbage than water.

Anything like THAT in the US?
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#70 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I know of ones you can smell for miles, because they are in fact open sewers of apparently more untreated waste and garbage than water.
And I just passed one river that's crytal clear. What's your point, retard?
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#71 Feb 7, 2013
When I was in China last year , most of the lakes and rivers were crystal clear. China the last ten years have spent more money in water and air pollution than any other country in the world. What are the trolls talking about? In the big cities air pollution may ne a minor problem but they are getting a handle on it, the problem is the big cities are getting bigger and faster than pollution controls can accomodate.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#72 Feb 7, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
When I was in China last year , most of the lakes and rivers were crystal clear. China the last ten years have spent more money in water and air pollution than any other country in the world. What are the trolls talking about? In the big cities air pollution may ne a minor problem but they are getting a handle on it, the problem is the big cities are getting bigger and faster than pollution controls can accomodate.
And a big city would be one like Beijing with 19 million people.
atilla the Han

Australia

#73 Feb 7, 2013
China, the tall poppy of the world. of course some people try to cut it down.

i appreciate the tall poppy suffocating beauty. AND,
i would also harvest the crops and form the east china company.
atilla the Han

Australia

#74 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
i think u are talking about india!!!
blitz123

Chennai, India

#75 Feb 7, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
i think u are talking about india!!!
hen hybrid is bullshitting again
blitz123

Chennai, India

#76 Feb 7, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
And a big city would be one like Beijing with 19 million people.
hey ray,too bad 10 people died due to asphyxiation and co m poisoning,hope ur pollution problems gets better,i heard it enveloped shenzhen as well
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#78 Feb 7, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
Here are some pictures of what you are describing, "Snowfake"!

http://www.chinahush.com/2009/10/21/amazing-p...

You're welcome!
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#79 Feb 7, 2013
Here are more photos of CCP China's "pristine scenic beauty" that "Snowfake" is telling us about!

http://www.ibtimes.com/pollution-china-worlds...
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#80 Feb 7, 2013
Here's the beautiful clean air of Beijing last week!

http://www.globalpost.com/photo-galleries/573...

Only a "minor problem" as the CCP stooge "Snowfake" says, eh?
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#81 Feb 7, 2013
More on the pure, sweet, clean air the wise technocrats of the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship have ensured is maintained for the health and well-being of the Chinese people!

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/01/ch...

The photos were taken only weeks ago and prove just how credible "Snowfake" and "RayHole" really are!

Breath very deeply when you are there boys!
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

#82 Feb 7, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
And I just passed one river that's crytal clear. What's your point, retard?
Lol, you are such a funny man rayhole,, where was that river?
keep up the good work, you and snowfake make such a good tag team.
I notice that now even Olde china is using Dr snowfakes scientific expertise in matters of commie contamination and pollution
geeez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese people what do you feel about India? (Aug '10) 7 min epep 936
The Chinese Mind 4 hr Fatboy 28
Chinese girls likes Indian men and try to get s... (Oct '10) 4 hr McGold 308
Indians are well-known RACIST anywhere!!! 5 hr McGold 3
Asia wants to 'lead world' (Oct '09) 6 hr jky 1,372
70% of Vietnamese are RACIST 7 hr It is so Amazing 1
Remembering Tibet as an independent nation in Asia 7 hr RayH 150
•••

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE