To those who have negative comments a...

To those who have negative comments against China, have you ever been to China?

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Beijing, China

#1 Jan 31, 2013
To those who have negative comments against China, have you ever been to China? You are saying Chinese are brain washed by CCP, I would say you are brain washed by your CNN, BBC.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
To those who have negative comments against China, have you ever been to China? You are saying Chinese are brain washed by CCP, I would say you are brain washed by your CNN, BBC.
Precisely.

“My God Your God My God”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I want to go to china, but problem there is the pollution. they even manufacture clean air in cans in china because of this. Too much industrialization to get rich while choking mother nature to death. flu is common to chinese and respiratory illnesses too caused by polluted air.

not brain washed observation by anybody. just in the news the other day. fact.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#4 Feb 1, 2013
I'd like to visit tibet and ask the locals what they think of Chinese occupation.

Would the CCP allow me to come do that?
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Pollution in China is not bad at all, for the last five years at the invitation of the Gov't, I had been there annuallly and it is improving. Miro btw I am not being paid by the CCP, they tell me just write the truth on my reports and recommendations or referrals.
atilla the Han

Helensvale, Australia

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
that's a lot of brain to wash!!!!
atilla the Han

Helensvale, Australia

#7 Feb 1, 2013
I can read wrote:
I'd like to visit tibet and ask the locals what they think of Chinese occupation.
Would the CCP allow me to come do that?
yes, but you must learn chinese first.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
Good thing you are free to criticize CNN and BBC on a free Western forum like this!

Just think of how long you would have to spend in a Chinese Communist Party concentration camp, and how your entire family would be under attack by CCP thugs if you dared to make such remarks in the degenerate slave-state dictatorship of mainland China!

Gee!

THAT FACT kind of makes you look like a FOOL and TOTAL LIAR!

Sorry!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
Pollution in China is not bad at all, for the last five years at the invitation of the Gov't, I had been there annuallly and it is improving. Miro btw I am not being paid by the CCP, they tell me just write the truth on my reports and recommendations or referrals.
You do all that for free, eh "Snowfake"?

Have you noticed yet that THIS WEEK pollution in CCP China has gotten SO BAD it has reached RECORD LEVELS OF TOXICITY?

Seems you know very little of the field you CLAIM expertise in, doesn't it?

Best go peddle your comforting lies in China where lying is a national industry while the environment is a filthy sewer of poisons!

CLOWN!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
bll

Christchurch, New Zealand

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
On this years trip snowy, plz dont breath the air, eat the food, or drink the water, and we should see you back safe and sound after another ground breaking trip to China.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#11 Feb 2, 2013
My analysis to the CCP is that pollution control has improved a lot in China in the last decade despite what biased anti China media says.
old china

Chengdu, China

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
It depends on when you come over and which cities you visit. Low wind speeds, low rainfall and high humidity all go towards creating and maintaining a level of pollution which in the summer is not an issue but is a serious consideration in winter because of the increased output required from coal burning power stations. This year the winter the weather has been against us but that doesn't mean that there are not serious issues that have not been resolved yet by the authorities even if they are in the process of doing so.

In order to eat and house themselves then people need work, transportation and housing. Close down the polluting factory and you deprived people of their only opportunity for local work. Don't build them housing and you cannot attract workers for the employers. Don't build the roads and they cannot reach their place of work and the goods don't get to market.

You cannot simply ban cars overnight, alternative forms of transport have to be provided. The coal in China contains a LOT of sulphur and you cannot just replace it overnight with wind farms and solar power assuming that there was enough wind or sun in all the regions. If you did replace China's coal with an alternative energy source then the cost of energy would rise and cause a global crisis. Hydro electricity is a potential solution but look at the fuss that some make about that. The Japanese used American technology which has resulted in massive pollution from radiation.

The problem is that the authorities cannot just draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough. It is a balancing act. It all takes time to phase in the improvements and whichever direction a government takes then there are going to be critics who, typically, cannot provide adequate alternative solutions.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
My analysis to the CCP is that pollution control has improved a lot in China in the last decade despite what biased anti China media says.
Looks like somebody is getting sent to reeducation camp. State controlled media in China says the pollution is terrible which means you just accused the CCP of being anti China.

People get shot for far less.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
I have, hence I can say what I think.

Can't say for the rest of people.
SHEEPLE

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 2, 2013
However, your thinking is warped.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Yes China can do more to curb pollution but not overnight. They are doing as much as they can. This last decade pollution have gone down a lot from the past in China. China spents more money in dealing with pollution and greening than any country in the world. I will be in China at the end of this month, I will see first hand not hearsays.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#17 Feb 2, 2013
these are the same people who think China is going to crash... should be a after thought...

yet or on here day after day...
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
Yes China can do more to curb pollution but not overnight. They are doing as much as they can. This last decade pollution have gone down a lot from the past in China. China spents more money in dealing with pollution and greening than any country in the world. I will be in China at the end of this month, I will see first hand not hearsays.
So you are claiming the recent smog outbreaks which have caused the CCP to advise people to stay indoors are actually not as bad as the ones the people have been living with for over a decade?

That must mean the CCP has been poisoning her citizens for decades and covering it up.

You also claim to be an expert in the field right?

In your 'expert' opinion, are the CCP murderers?

(watch how smegflake avoids this post like the plague)
Toronto Obeserver

Windsor, Canada

#19 Feb 2, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on when you come over and which cities you visit. Low wind speeds, low rainfall and high humidity all go towards creating and maintaining a level of pollution which in the summer is not an issue but is a serious consideration in winter because of the increased output required from coal burning power stations. This year the winter the weather has been against us but that doesn't mean that there are not serious issues that have not been resolved yet by the authorities even if they are in the process of doing so.
In order to eat and house themselves then people need work, transportation and housing. Close down the polluting factory and you deprived people of their only opportunity for local work. Don't build them housing and you cannot attract workers for the employers. Don't build the roads and they cannot reach their place of work and the goods don't get to market.
You cannot simply ban cars overnight, alternative forms of transport have to be provided. The coal in China contains a LOT of sulphur and you cannot just replace it overnight with wind farms and solar power assuming that there was enough wind or sun in all the regions. If you did replace China's coal with an alternative energy source then the cost of energy would rise and cause a global crisis. Hydro electricity is a potential solution but look at the fuss that some make about that. The Japanese used American technology which has resulted in massive pollution from radiation.
The problem is that the authorities cannot just draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough. It is a balancing act. It all takes time to phase in the improvements and whichever direction a government takes then there are going to be critics who, typically, cannot provide adequate alternative solutions.
Man just ignore the comments from frustrate US rednecks . Fox news has been feeding these clowns a lot of lies and propaganda on china and chinese people .

We in the west have to realise that we no long dominate the world and there are other players out there such as china.

I respect the chinese hard work ethic and your nation deserves to become the dominant economic power .
Toronto Obeserver

Windsor, Canada

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
Americans feel uncomfortable with china becoming the main trade partner for most of the world and also a major investor in africa and asia . China is basically eradicating the USA soft power over african and asian countries , for instance many countries in africa have left the usa after it has imposed harsh conditions over giving them loans , on the otherhand china provides more loans and aid with no conditions attached . China only cares about trading with other countries but does not interfere in their way of life on the otherhand americans want to force their way of life and religion on others which makes developing countries turn to china for economic development .

The americans are running a campaign on china in-order to reduce its economic and political influence in the world .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pink Panther actor Burt Kwouk dies aged 85 21 hr Old Sam 1
Are Northeast Indians ethnically same as Chinese? (Feb '10) May 22 we R not filthy I... 77
News College student detained in China for allegedly... May 20 Test 2
Are Chinese Barbaric? (Nov '07) May 17 suzlesterbeach 692
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) May 17 idf 11
News Analysis: Natural Gas, NOT Green Energy, Caused... May 16 JPADEA 2
News China Expands Naval Power to Waters U.S. Dominates (Apr '10) May 16 America First 3,281
More from around the web