Volvo Approved to Build Cars in China

Aug 23, 2013 Full story: Automobile Magazine 446

In 2010, Swedish carmaker Volvo was bought by Chinese carmaker Geely. Now, Volvo has officially been approved to build cars in China thanks to full approval of its three production facilities, including plants in Chengdu, Daqing, and Zhangjiakou.

Full Story
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#346 Sep 7, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be coy China man, best you shut your mouth if all you know is shit.
I must say you are right, because you have said,' I am a professional' and because you said,'I am a Norwegian'.

I guess it is alright to say that you are right even with your temper and vocabulary. Indeed, you are just like a Norwegian professional.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#347 Sep 7, 2013
Andrez Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say you are right, because you have said,' I am a professional' and because you said,'I am a Norwegian'.
I guess it is alright to say that you are right even with your temper and vocabulary. Indeed, you are just like a Norwegian professional.
Well to be honest I am much more polite on other websites, threads and in real life. Get insulted enough on a thread and unleash a all out gorrila war.

But I guess you are going to parrot this same sentence over and over like the copy paste ADD having, hairy, taco monkey (most likely mastabating whenever you fail to irritate me by trolling all over this thread looking for my posts) you are so I refuse to reply to further posts by you because you are stupid.

I have dealt with worse brain damaged idiotic copy copy paste monkey trolls than yourself, so take a step back or end up crying to your chlamydia riden, Chihuahua smelling crack ho mother by the end of the day. Take your daddy issues to somewhere else or to someone who cares.

BALL POSITION
AAA

UK

#348 Sep 7, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be coy China man, best you shut your mouth if all you know is shit.
Stop doing "ci Di wu yin san bai liang" then.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#349 Sep 7, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be honest I am much more polite on other websites, threads and in real life. Get insulted enough on a thread and unleash a all out gorrila war.
But I guess you are going to parrot this same sentence over and over like the copy paste ADD having, hairy, taco monkey (most likely mastabating whenever you fail to irritate me by trolling all over this thread looking for my posts) you are so I refuse to reply to further posts by you because you are stupid.
I have dealt with worse brain damaged idiotic copy copy paste monkey trolls than yourself, so take a step back or end up crying to your chlamydia riden, Chihuahua smelling crack ho mother by the end of the day. Take your daddy issues to somewhere else or to someone who cares.
BALL POSITION
As I said, whatever you say is right, because you have said,'I am a professional and you have also said,'I am a Norwegian'.

I guess it is alright to say that you are right.

Location hidden

#350 Sep 7, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop doing "ci Di wu yin san bai liang" then.
Being coy again China man. This Chang Yu means "a guilty person gives himself away by conspicuously protesting his innocence ." I am defending myself, you called me out by name mister. You expect me to remain silent while you have your way? That is illogical but I know you are quite the illogical person.

Because we are getting into the realm of riddles and wise proverbs, here is Sun Tze said "Even the finest sword plunged into salt water will eventually rust."

Like the finest sword I can rust and become just as rude and crude as you so don't complain when you get a taste of your own medicine.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#351 Sep 7, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being coy again China man. This Chang Yu means "a guilty person gives himself away by conspicuously protesting his innocence ." I am defending myself, you called me out by name mister. You expect me to remain silent while you have your way? That is illogical but I know you are quite the illogical person.
Because we are getting into the realm of riddles and wise proverbs, here is Sun Tze said "Even the finest sword plunged into salt water will eventually rust."
Like the finest sword I can rust and become just as rude and crude as you so don't complain when you get a taste of your own medicine.
As I said, whatever you say is right, because you have said,'I am a professional' and you have also said,'I am a Norwegian'.

Location hidden

#352 Sep 7, 2013
Andrez Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, whatever you say is right, because you have said,'I am a professional and you have also said,'I am a Norwegian'.
I can copy too troll
I guess you are going to parrot this same sentence over and over like the copy paste ADD having, hairy, taco monkey (most likely mastabating whenever you fail to irritate me by trolling all over this thread looking for my posts) you are so I refuse to reply to further posts by you because you are stupid.

BALL POSITION
AAA

London, UK

#353 Sep 7, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
BALL POSITION
No, you are a dishonest ahole right from the start, insulting others, mothers and women. kou chu kuang yan, lan zui e ge. And because of your arrogant and eagerness to boast your credential, you gave away the clues of your fake identity. Now ended up with mud all over your face, bu zi chi ru.
AAA

London, UK

#354 Sep 7, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise, you have been calling people names from the beginning, hence inviting all the attacks. If you don't want others to name you, then you should stop calling others name. ji suo bu yu , wu shi yu ren.

Location hidden

#355 Sep 7, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are a dishonest ahole right from the start, insulting others, mothers and women. kou chu kuang yan, lan zui e ge. And because of your arrogant and eagerness to boast your credential, you gave away the clues of your fake identity. Now ended up with mud all over your face, bu zi chi ru.
No I did not, go back to my first post, I called Resistance is futile out because we have history then you came along and you got shafted. I am always very polite, but I have a sharp temper and can't stand imbeciles.

You from the very beginning called me a Japanese leftist, which is soooooooooo wrong, remember?

Location hidden

#356 Sep 7, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Still on this fake ID thing? I don't even know what to say about that anymore, I can say however that I have more respect for women and other peoples including Chinese than you do. But whenever you are threatened you go to name calling and try to "put mud in my face" because you run out of arguements, hence I learnt a long time ago that I need to beat you and yours at your own game, hence the mother name calling.

Hence I have in non of my posts never generalized all Chinese as a dirty bunch of ass wipes, I blame your education, the fact that is the reason you keep side tracking from our arguements with these idiotic conclusions, its obvious this is a clear sign of how poor education is.

Basically I am saying that you have no idea how to debate your idea without name calling, only on one of your posts did you actually bring an arguement that would be deemed smart. It was of cause totally wrong but I did give you a D or something for the effort otherwise I'd give you an F- if I had no idea how bad your education is.

Location hidden

#357 Sep 7, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise, you have been calling people names from the beginning, hence inviting all the attacks. If you don't want others to name you, then you should stop calling others name. ji suo bu yu , wu shi yu ren.
I was in the beginning very polite, maybe your gold fish memory can't remember that but I give warning before I launch total war against a blogger.

If you act like a slum dog you will get treated like one.
AAA

London, UK

#358 Sep 8, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not, go back to my first post, I called Resistance is futile out because we have history then you came along and you got shafted. I am always very polite, but I have a sharp temper and can't stand imbeciles.
You from the very beginning called me a Japanese leftist, which is soooooooooo wrong, remember?
Go back to the posts again, since when did I call you a jap leftist? You can't even get left and right correct, and you don't remember being an ahole? You got shafted, exposed then you got more angry and come back for more. Very polite? Read your posts again. If you want to have and decent debate here, you have to learn how not to insult mothers, Chinese women, name calling. If you can't remember when you ever said that, like I said, go back and revisit your posts. Not all your posts were complete nonsense, so if you stop being aggressive, I am sure everyone here will let you off, or easier come back with new ID and be gentle next time. I have difference with the likes of dzhou, but we never engaged with meaningless name calling, you have to ask why only you?
AAA

London, UK

#359 Sep 8, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the beginning very polite, maybe your gold fish memory can't remember that but I give warning before I launch total war against a blogger.
If you act like a slum dog you will get treated like one.
Very polite? Then you go...name calling again. If you are truely educated, the you will behave, and not give all kind of excuse for your indiscretion.
AAA

London, UK

#360 Sep 8, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still on this fake ID thing? I don't even know what to say about that anymore, I can say however that I have more respect for women and other peoples including Chinese than you do. But whenever you are threatened you go to name calling and try to "put mud in my face" because you run out of arguements, hence I learnt a long time ago that I need to beat you and yours at your own game, hence the mother name calling.
Hence I have in non of my posts never generalized all Chinese as a dirty bunch of ass wipes, I blame your education, the fact that is the reason you keep side tracking from our arguements with these idiotic conclusions, its obvious this is a clear sign of how poor education is.
Basically I am saying that you have no idea how to debate your idea without name calling, only on one of your posts did you actually bring an arguement that would be deemed smart. It was of cause totally wrong but I did give you a D or something for the effort otherwise I'd give you an F- if I had no idea how bad your education is.
No idea what your are on about. You can't get people to agree with you then you started to insult mothers, women and general Chinese, and you think that is justifiable by your bad temper. I think you need to have a hard look in the mirror and see if your are really that superior to the others.

Location hidden

#361 Sep 8, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea what your are on about. You can't get people to agree with you then you started to insult mothers, women and general Chinese, and you think that is justifiable by your bad temper. I think you need to have a hard look in the mirror and see if your are really that superior to the others.
Side tracking again. It was only until either you or one of your communist puppets started personal attacks did I recoil to my strike position. But please, look at your own works of art, you insult anybody using mostly racist comments that would in some countries earn your early retirement from whereever it is you work.
AAA

London, UK

#362 Sep 8, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Side tracking again. It was only until either you or one of your communist puppets started personal attacks did I recoil to my strike position. But please, look at your own works of art, you insult anybody using mostly racist comments that would in some countries earn your early retirement from whereever it is you work.
Like I said, revisit your post and you shall see why you are singled out. Not point name calling and insult unrelated people or countries. Most importantly, be honest and not full of yourself.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#363 Sep 8, 2013
Do all Norwegians pretend they know their math

what is .1% of 16 trillion?

Location hidden

#364 Sep 8, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
Do all Norwegians pretend they know their math
what is .1% of 16 trillion?
$160 billion, I know it is very confusing for you but please pick up a calculator and do the math yourself. I was about the first time because I did it mentally and really quickly.

1% of 16 is 0.16, there you go I know you can do it.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#365 Sep 8, 2013
what is confusing for you Norwegian Kraut...

is the QUESTION IS.... NOT 1% but.......

.1%

dumb kraut go look back...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese national anthem is a provocation agains... 3 hr It is so Amazing 53
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 3 hr It is so Amazing 317
obama in india 6 hr It is so Amazing 3
china should invade india now 15 hr human 16
why are the northern chinese so tall and superior? (Sep '12) 19 hr Romanian 19
Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) Mon kiki 38
Bronze bathtub faucets for a big sale Sun Bradoa 1
More from around the web