China, Japan spar at UN over Abe's Yasukuni Shrine visit

Jan 31, 2014 Full story: South China Morning Post 28

Yasukuni Shrine, located in Tokyo, Japan, is dedicated to over 2,466,000 Japanese soldiers and servicemen who died fighting on behalf of the Emperor of Japan in the last 150 years.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ainu

Japan

#1 Feb 1, 2014
UN is NOT a place to blame the other country.

Grow up, China.
AAA

London, UK

#2 Feb 1, 2014
Ainu wrote:
UN is NOT a place to blame the other country.
Grow up, China.
Japan has to listen when a permanent member of security council speaks. All Asians continue to oppose Japanese war time atrocities and denial of historical facts.
Ainu

Japan

#3 Feb 1, 2014
Again, China just uses history to hide your arrogant provocations against neighboring countries Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Uyghur, Tibet, etc.

The world people are not such silly to hear childish Chinese propaganda LOL

Funny to see Chinese are supporting the foreign policy of CCP although you hate them. Yeah, this is a proof you have a sinocentrism.
Japanese know no shame

Canada

#4 Feb 1, 2014
Ainu wrote:
Again, China just uses history to hide your arrogant provocations against neighboring countries Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Uyghur, Tibet, etc.
The world people are not such silly to hear childish Chinese propaganda LOL
Funny to see Chinese are supporting the foreign policy of CCP although you hate them. Yeah, this is a proof you have a sinocentrism.
If you read China's well-documented history over the last 2000 years, you should know you are lying and Japan has been a threat to Korea and China for centuries. Please do not create more red herring in the debate.

You sa idChina uses history as propaganda against Japan, why don't you see the tragedies created by Japanese colonialist in both countries? That is why Korea and China and many people in Hong Kong and Taiwan cannot forget such history.

China tries to build good relationships with Japan by forgiving your criminal ancestors. That has been demonstrated by what Chiang Kai Shek, Mao Ze Dong and Zhou Enlai had done to improve with relationship with Japan even though Japan had committed unspeakable war crimes to the Chinese people.

Even leaders such as Deng Xiao Ping, Wen Jia Bao and Hu Jintao want to maintain a peaceful relationship with Japan in order to be able to develop China.

However, many people in Japan misinterpret such friendly gesture as a sign of China being afraid of, and feeling inferior to Japan. Stupid militarists and fascists such as Noda and Abe are the people who stir up more conflicts over history every year. So Japanese people mostly do not appreciate what Hu and Wen said about sino-Japanese friendship.

For instances, Japanese people and leaders add salt to old wounds every year in the last 68 years by denying publicly the massacres, comfort women tragedies, forced labor, and the responsibility of Japan to return illegally occupied land to China and other Asian countries (Dokdo, and Diaoyu Islands).

Japanese revise high school history books to whitewash invasion and war crimes. The right-wing textbooks say they did not invade Korea, China and other 9 Asian countries.(They just entered. They do not blame themselves for attacking Pearl Harbour (without declaring war) but blame USA for atomic bombing and protest to demand apology from USA every year.)

Abe and others also said publicly in recent year that the War Crimes Tribunal verdicts are no more than victor's justice and Japan does not have to obey. Readers can find such information by googling LA Times, and New York Times websites.

So who is stirring up trouble repeatedly and annually all these time?

You Japanese have no ability to reflect upon your own behavior and you are just like animals!
Ainu

Japan

#5 Feb 1, 2014
By the way, "Made in Japan" or "Made in China" which one you want? I mean which country is trustworthy. Even Chinese buy "Made in Japan" LOL

So Japan is lying and China is right??? Ha ha ha don't make me laugh! Who cares about a propaganda of CCP?

China is well known for "Copy Kingdom" LOL You are just making low quality cheap products LOL So how can you tell the truth???

"See for yourself" is really suitable for Chinese. Don't forget what you have done in Tibet, Uyghur, etc. You have no right to blame Japan.

Learn it before to talk, low minded Asian from the 3rd world LOL
AAA

London, UK

#6 Feb 1, 2014
Ainu wrote:
Again, China just uses history to hide your arrogant provocations against neighboring countries Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Uyghur, Tibet, etc.
The world people are not such silly to hear childish Chinese propaganda LOL
Funny to see Chinese are supporting the foreign policy of CCP although you hate them. Yeah, this is a proof you have a sinocentrism.
Only against right wing Japs, we have to be wary of its true intention. I used to think Abe will help in improving relation with its neighbours when he was just a junior politician, but he has since gone ultra right. If Japs continue to militarise then Korea, China, Russia should have every missiles in the region pointing at Japan.
umm

Toronto, Canada

#7 Feb 1, 2014
Asia needs a new war. 100.000.000 dead Chinamen wouldn't be missed at all.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#8 Feb 1, 2014
@AAA
I'd like to ask some questions. I'm pretty sure China had their fair trade of "misconduct" in the past, and their whitewashing of history has been evident. However, that's all within themselves if you know what I mean? I'd like to ask what makes China any better than Japan when they too committed serious atrocities in the past which they constantly deny of. What's your opinion on this?

And about the Victor's Justice thing you said. To a certain degree, isn't Abe somewhat right to a certain degree? The victors write history and they decide things that suits them best. They spared the Emperor and the staff of Unit 731 instead of literally turning Japan into another state of the US. How should I say this, the victor's justice wasn't always based on justice, but rather personal interest?

Again, I'd like to hear your opinions on this.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#9 Feb 2, 2014
Don't make me laugh, southern worthless chinks.

Shinzo Abe, a direct descendant of last samurai Takasugi Shinsaku and war legend Kishi Nobusuke, is proud of his blood line. And besides, he respects Yoshida Shoin. How can he get along with sinocentrism minded chinks or confucianism minded dog-eaters???

If we were right wing, what about you chinks? You don't have even right or left LOL You chinks are all right wingers brainwashed by CCP LOL

As long as chinks are provoking like ADIZ, he will use asian provocations to make Japan "Normal Nation" to make war anytime.

You chinks overseas are mostly from the southern part of china and hate CCP. Yeah, I know it, but it's funny to see you support their foreign policty and why? This is all because you are still brainwashed by arrogant sinocentrism. You don't keep an international law and just want to get arrogant in this region LOL

Just get educated in the western countries to keep international laws, little chinks!!!
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 2, 2014
Ainu wrote:
Don't make me laugh, southern worthless chinks.
Shinzo Abe, a direct descendant of last samurai Takasugi Shinsaku and war legend Kishi Nobusuke, is proud of his blood line. And besides, he respects Yoshida Shoin. How can he get along with sinocentrism minded chinks or confucianism minded dog-eaters???
If we were right wing, what about you chinks? You don't have even right or left LOL You chinks are all right wingers brainwashed by CCP LOL
As long as chinks are provoking like ADIZ, he will use asian provocations to make Japan "Normal Nation" to make war anytime.
You chinks overseas are mostly from the southern part of china and hate CCP. Yeah, I know it, but it's funny to see you support their foreign policty and why? This is all because you are still brainwashed by arrogant sinocentrism. You don't keep an international law and just want to get arrogant in this region LOL
Just get educated in the western countries to keep international laws, little chinks!!!
Ainus:

You still do not understand where Japan stands.

Japan can never be a Normal Nation again to make war anytime.

When Japan surrendered at the end of the WW2, she sold her soul to us and we prohibited her to ever make war to any country. We control Japan's future.

Japan is not allowed to make war with any country without our permission. And we are not ready to antagonize China in order to please a former enemy.

Ainus, please understand where your country stands.
AAA

London, UK

#11 Feb 2, 2014
Switches wrote:
@AAA
I'd like to ask some questions. I'm pretty sure China had their fair trade of "misconduct" in the past, and their whitewashing of history has been evident. However, that's all within themselves if you know what I mean? I'd like to ask what makes China any better than Japan when they too committed serious atrocities in the past which they constantly deny of. What's your opinion on this?
Sure, many countries twisted history to their advantage or to try to justify a passed action. One of the best example is American's excuse for dropping atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which I thought was unnecessary until recently. Whitewashing are just propaganda or lobbying or media manipulation whichever way you look at it, every countries are guilty to an extend. When you say China committed atrocities, do you mean CCP's great leap forward and culture revolution or Qing against Taiping rebellion or earlier? In any case, as you said, those are CCP's stupid policies or civil wars within China. Honestly I am not really emotional other than retaining an interest in the historical events, probably because it has nothing to do with people outside mainland China then. It is best to let the people who grew up under communist China be the judge for themselves, if they choose to move on, who are we to judge? Personally when I looked at an old man who was tortured then by those little red army, do you still think I should condemn CCP in front of him if he rather choose not to talk about it?

So yes, Japanese atrocities were all external against its neighbours and therefore the judgement/opinion of the victims matter, particular if one had been directly involved, e.g. comfort women still alive today, PoWs etc. So let's say for Taiwanese, many will probably be alright with the Japs as Taiwanese in general were treated relatively well despite Taiwanese being second class citizen under Japanese colony. Another factor is the manner in which Japs treated human being, particularly children and women during war time, which really reveal the sick mentality of that particular race. As Singapore's prime minister Lee, whose uncle was taken away and ended up in a mass grave said, Japan needs to acknowledge the pass and turn the page with its neighbours like China and Korea. In fact if the Japanese had been as open about their passed atrocities as the German, I believe Chinese and Koreans around the world will be happy to reconcile the pass. On personally basis where it does not involve nationalism Japanese and other Asians do get on well. Unfortunately Abe is doing all the wrong thing, it is really not that difficult, he just need to abandon right wing nationalism, much like Tanaka in 1972.
AAA

London, UK

#12 Feb 2, 2014
Switches wrote:
@AAA
And about the Victor's Justice thing you said. To a certain degree, isn't Abe somewhat right to a certain degree? The victors write history and they decide things that suits them best. They spared the Emperor and the staff of Unit 731 instead of literally turning Japan into another state of the US. How should I say this, the victor's justice wasn't always based on justice, but rather personal interest?
Again, I'd like to hear your opinions on this.
Not sure what's your question. Are you referring to US's victor's justice over Japan? what is Abe right about? I can't remember exactly under what context I said about victor's justice.
AAA

London, UK

#13 Feb 2, 2014
Ainu wrote:
Don't make me laugh, southern worthless chinks.
Shinzo Abe, a direct descendant of last samurai Takasugi Shinsaku and war legend Kishi Nobusuke, is proud of his blood line. And besides, he respects Yoshida Shoin. How can he get along with sinocentrism minded chinks or confucianism minded dog-eaters???
If we were right wing, what about you chinks? You don't have even right or left LOL You chinks are all right wingers brainwashed by CCP LOL
As long as chinks are provoking like ADIZ, he will use asian provocations to make Japan "Normal Nation" to make war anytime.
You chinks overseas are mostly from the southern part of china and hate CCP. Yeah, I know it, but it's funny to see you support their foreign policty and why? This is all because you are still brainwashed by arrogant sinocentrism. You don't keep an international law and just want to get arrogant in this region LOL
Just get educated in the western countries to keep international laws, little chinks!!!
Eh, not disrespect to Abe..I think his wife Akky is lovely to talk to. She is not right wing and great to have a conversation with.

Ainu you are a real retard, you don't even know what is right or left, that is why till now you have no idea why we call Abe right winger. How can you possibly describe a person brainwashed by CCP as right wing??!! That is really stupid. what is Confucianism got to do with dog-eaters? Should we all link dolphin and whale eater to right wing Japs then?

Since: Mar 08

Canada

#14 Feb 3, 2014
Ainu wrote:
By the way, "Made in Japan" or "Made in China" which one you want? I mean which country is trustworthy. Even Chinese buy "Made in Japan" LOL
So Japan is lying and China is right??? Ha ha ha don't make me laugh! Who cares about a propaganda of CCP?
China is well known for "Copy Kingdom" LOL You are just making low quality cheap products LOL So how can you tell the truth???
"See for yourself" is really suitable for Chinese. Don't forget what you have done in Tibet, Uyghur, etc. You have no right to blame Japan.
Learn it before to talk, low minded Asian from the 3rd world LOL
Very good question! "Made in Japan" or "Made in China", which one do you want? Why did your ancestors rob the Summer Palace and then burn it down? Most stuff robbed in Summer Palace were made in China. Chinese people pre-paid the copyrights for whatever they can copy today (if they indeed copy).
Ainu

Japan

#15 Feb 3, 2014
Just a ching, chong, chang...clear a point, little chink dogs.

Democratic Japan has both right who support Japanese government and left wings who criticize Japanese government.

On the other hand, commi china has only "right wings" who support CCP LOL Where are left wingers who criticize CCP???

You manage to use Japanese left wingers to divide our opinions, but your childish propaganda doesn't work at all LOL Japanese do understand our democracy just looks "weak" to Asians and we change our attitude when we face Asians. Hey, you try to show who's a boss in front of dog, right? Yeah, dogs can't understand equality at all. So do you chinks LOL

Switches is getting to change his mind and fight with chink bullshits, but it's not enough yet. "Japanse" overseas don't fight for motherland, but chinks overseas fight for motherland. It's funny to see such a difference LOL

Here southern chinks overseas are no match for Japanese. They make an excuse just like their football LOL They just keep bullshits here in order to calm down their frustrations from discrimination among whites LOL What little cowards LOL

You just want to blame Japan in order to calm down your inferiority complex. If not, you can pass Japan just like Mongol Invasion LOL

I really wonder why you southern chinks overseas care about Japan. This is none of your business. Get a life and go fight with discriminations there LOL

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#17 Feb 8, 2014
Wait what... when was I "changing my mind?" What sorcery is this? I was never on your side Ainu. Unlike you, I don't constantly blame other countries for their wrong doings, whatever they are. I try to look at both sides and why your logic fails in so many ways. Being racist doesn't make you any smarter than a Nazi, Ainu.

The left wingers in China don't criticize in the open, because if they do, they'd be arrested. Common sense, no?

I'm also pretty sure not everyone on this forums is blaming anyone or anything to "calm down their inferiority complex." In fact, we're criticizing the way you think and the errors you've made.

Btw, did you know things made in Japan during the 1950s were pretty shitty? Also, not everything made in Japan is superior. For example, airsoft guns made by Inokatsu are pretty bad according to some people.

Ainu, I heard you have muscles of steel and all the girls love you. Mind giving me your address or your approximate location so that I can bow in front of you? Also, giving me your real name is much appreciated so that I can send you expensive gifts to honor you.
Ainu

Japan

#18 Feb 8, 2014
"The left wingers in China don't criticize in the open, because if they do, they'd be arrested. Common sense, no?"

Absolutely. But hey, this forum is full of southern Chinese overseas. They are mostly from Taiwan, HK, Singapore, Malaysia, the southern part of China, etc and living under the democracy. But they don't criticize CCP at all LOL Yeah, this is because of sinocentrism.

Nah, who cares about such your "sweet" provocation? Now I recognize you are Korean pretending to Japanese, right? Your knowledge about Japan is all based on Korean.

From our ancestors, Japanese have been learning how to contact with Korean. I won't feed you trolls. Get a life!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#19 Feb 9, 2014
Ainu, I'm pretty sure they know how shitty the CCP was. You're on a Japanese sub-forums on Topix. There are tons of sub-forums of different countries on this website. Do I need to explain any further?

What kind of "provocations" are you talking about, Ainu? It's called sarcasm. So let me get this right: You think I'm a Korean in disguise just because I don't share your views? What kind of sorcery is this?

The only troll I see as of now, is you, Ainu. Nah, you're bigger than a troll, you're a complete idiot who only "sees one side of the equation."
Ainu

Japan

#20 Feb 9, 2014
No matter how shitty the CCP is, Chinese still support their foreign policy because of sinocentrism.

Don't hide it. Your Japanese is not correct. Your Japanese sounds like Korean. Now I can understand why you are stick to me.

Get a life, please for your own benefit.
AAA

UK

#21 Feb 9, 2014
Ainu wrote:
No matter how shitty the CCP is, Chinese still support their foreign policy because of sinocentrism.
Don't hide it. Your Japanese is not correct. Your Japanese sounds like Korean. Now I can understand why you are stick to me.
Get a life, please for your own benefit.
Listen carefully to switches. As I said Japanese are normally polite and and civilised. However if you peppered it with right wing nationalism they will go crazy. Besides Ainu is not really Japs, more like nomads from northern China.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japanese women love to s.ck d.cks! Big s.luts 1 hr DarthFrieza 1
obama in india 2 hr It is so Amazing 72
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 2 hr Russian Ainu 337
China vs India, Philippines, Vietnam, and S. Ko... (May '12) 2 hr It is so Amazing 285
Chinese national anthem is a provocation agains... 5 hr It is so Amazing 86
Vietnamese man, Phu Lam committed mass murder i... 8 hr It is so Amazing 14
china should invade india now 9 hr SpongBob 20
More from around the web