BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

there are many filipina who married a western men, leading to a double family.... she only marries him for money and not only that... the fact that most would just marry for the sake of money, they'll sleep with anyone

some filipina mother went into prostitution in order to support her family, and this is with the husband's blessing

be very wary they may look like a normal girl approaching you in a bar of the philippines

source: the philippines in the eyes of many whom married these creatures
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yes, there are many Americans who married a Filipina bar girl only to learn the hard way that you can take a girl out of a bar but not the bar out of the girl. But its there own fault. Promiscuity and affordability are great features of Filipina prostitutes. People should marry someone only if they accept who they are and not try to change them. So unless you want a prostitute wife, don't marry a prostitute. I prefer to rent my Filipina prostitutes.
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

2 Cents wrote:
Yes, there are many Americans who married a Filipina bar girl only to learn the hard way that you can take a girl out of a bar but not the bar out of the girl. But its there own fault. Promiscuity and affordability are great features of Filipina prostitutes. People should marry someone only if they accept who they are and not try to change them. So unless you want a prostitute wife, don't marry a prostitute. I prefer to rent my Filipina prostitutes.
we are not only talking about the bar girls, around 75% chances filipinas that comes and aproach you would betray the man she marries at some point.... however not necesarily if you are the chaser.... many filipinas who had great carreer ended up marrying westerner as well, but at some point the reason she marries him is nearly the same with bar girls
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
we are not only talking about the bar girls, around 75% chances filipinas that comes and aproach you would betray the man she marries at some point.... however not necesarily if you are the chaser.... many filipinas who had great carreer ended up marrying westerner as well, but at some point the reason she marries him is nearly the same with bar girls
I am an advocate of Filipinas for prostitution only. I do not advise anyone to get married unless you want to start a family. With our long life expectancies, a vow to stay together until death is insane. The institution of marriage was created when 30 years was considered a long life.

The institution of marriage should be changed to eight years with two options to renew for an additional eight years for a total of 24 years. Whether property accrued during marriage is community property should be an option to be selected at the time of marriage right on the marriage license.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mob rampage leaves dozens dead in northwest China 2 hr yep 1
The Dream Of Exporting China-Made Cars To The U... 9 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 31
World briefs: Rebels ambush Muslim pilgrims 11 hr Hick 4
If the UN could create Israel, the UN should be... 11 hr Andrez Lopez 2
Marriage: American man looking for serious woman (Feb '13) 12 hr Michelle 13
Chinese girls likes Indian men and try to get s... (Oct '10) 12 hr McGold 303
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Oblacik (Sep '09) 13 hr kandelaki 6
•••
•••