many filipina are slut, cheap, backst...

many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and

Posted in the China Forum

BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#1 Jul 22, 2013
there are many filipina who married a western men, leading to a double family.... she only marries him for money and not only that... the fact that most would just marry for the sake of money, they'll sleep with anyone

some filipina mother went into prostitution in order to support her family, and this is with the husband's blessing

be very wary they may look like a normal girl approaching you in a bar of the philippines

source: the philippines in the eyes of many whom married these creatures
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Yes, there are many Americans who married a Filipina bar girl only to learn the hard way that you can take a girl out of a bar but not the bar out of the girl. But its there own fault. Promiscuity and affordability are great features of Filipina prostitutes. People should marry someone only if they accept who they are and not try to change them. So unless you want a prostitute wife, don't marry a prostitute. I prefer to rent my Filipina prostitutes.
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#3 Jul 23, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
Yes, there are many Americans who married a Filipina bar girl only to learn the hard way that you can take a girl out of a bar but not the bar out of the girl. But its there own fault. Promiscuity and affordability are great features of Filipina prostitutes. People should marry someone only if they accept who they are and not try to change them. So unless you want a prostitute wife, don't marry a prostitute. I prefer to rent my Filipina prostitutes.
we are not only talking about the bar girls, around 75% chances filipinas that comes and aproach you would betray the man she marries at some point.... however not necesarily if you are the chaser.... many filipinas who had great carreer ended up marrying westerner as well, but at some point the reason she marries him is nearly the same with bar girls
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#4 Jul 23, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
we are not only talking about the bar girls, around 75% chances filipinas that comes and aproach you would betray the man she marries at some point.... however not necesarily if you are the chaser.... many filipinas who had great carreer ended up marrying westerner as well, but at some point the reason she marries him is nearly the same with bar girls
I am an advocate of Filipinas for prostitution only. I do not advise anyone to get married unless you want to start a family. With our long life expectancies, a vow to stay together until death is insane. The institution of marriage was created when 30 years was considered a long life.

The institution of marriage should be changed to eight years with two options to renew for an additional eight years for a total of 24 years. Whether property accrued during marriage is community property should be an option to be selected at the time of marriage right on the marriage license.
Aussie Joe

Auburn, Australia

#5 Nov 22, 2014
Filipina women are liars cheats money grabbers jealous and nasty pieces of work I wouldn't trust them!
Aussie Joe

Auburn, Australia

#6 Nov 22, 2014
They're dopey and uneducated to I don't know how they land jobs as nurses sometimes they're usually maids or prostitutes
filipina girl

Saudi Arabia

#7 Jan 1, 2015
Aussie Joe wrote:
They're dopey and uneducated to I don't know how they land jobs as nurses sometimes they're usually maids or prostitutes
Hahaha really thats what your thinking? That we filipinas are just maids and prostitutes? And you are wondering why we landed in some other jobs like nurses? Well I dont wanna brag but a lot of filipinos are well educated and intelligent more than you can ever imagine.. and what about in your country theres no prostitutes? Oh oh.. im kinda used reading something like this about us and I just realize that theres a lot of people in this world that areso stupid or should I call a moron?, who
tend to generalize people.. ive been everywhere and in my 27 years of existence in this world I learned how to respect people whatever they are doing whether they are beggars prostitute or just random people you will meet in the street they
Deserve some respect..
filipina girl

Saudi Arabia

#8 Jan 1, 2015
Aussie Joe wrote:
Filipina women are liars cheats money grabbers jealous and nasty pieces of work I wouldn't trust them!

And what about the place where you came from? Theres no cheaters and liars? Before you said something like that to all of us filipinas you should look around first... then youll see
Yea

Fairfield, CA

#10 Mar 26, 2015
filipina girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha really thats what your thinking? That we filipinas are just maids and prostitutes? And you are wondering why we landed in some other jobs like nurses? Well I dont wanna brag but a lot of filipinos are well educated and intelligent more than you can ever imagine.. and what about in your country theres no prostitutes? Oh oh.. im kinda used reading something like this about us and I just realize that theres a lot of people in this world that areso stupid or should I call a moron?, who
tend to generalize people.. ive been everywhere and in my 27 years of existence in this world I learned how to respect people whatever they are doing whether they are beggars prostitute or just random people you will meet in the street they
Deserve some respect..
Keep your aids in your 10th world country. You all look identicle, just different heights. With your flat noses and big ass eyes. Garbage race

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Asia/Pacific Region

#21 Jan 7, 2016
I agree 100%. One filipina I knew is the one who stole and seduced other woman's fiance and not ashamed of what she does. Real slut she is. She works in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Here is her facebook Mallie-Ang Watson www.facebook.com/jenny.m.mendoza.9 and also her other alias Joyke Bunnykoh or now being changed as Marian Ong www.facebook.com/marian.mendoza.1428
Dave

Mountain View, CA

#23 Mar 3, 2016
Aussie Joe wrote:
Yes they are pieces of unloyal crap. I've had two of them as wife had to get rid of both couldn't stand the betrayal and lying and cheating and having sex with all they meet.
A Cheater

San Jose, CA

#25 Mar 11, 2016
I'm leaving a nightmare . My husband met a Filipina woman on facebook. She was soliciting . First she asked if he was single and he said no. She did twice by the month of May 2015 . She wants to be his friend but he blocked her .
On September 2015 finally she made another facebook with another name and invited him again and yes they turned to be a facebok friends. To make the long story short , I had to travel for a Business trip in Rio de janeiro.
My husband was planning to travel with me but since he didn't get a visa it was impossible to him to travel.
So I stayed for 2 weeks in Rio.
When I comeback my husband was acting weird. He was quiet and really cold with me.
So after being hard on him I learned that he went to the Heaven Country to meet his Filipina friend.
Ok, I was upset , but worse he got a lot of STD from her because they had unprotected sex and she was 23 years old . My husband is almost 56 .
Well. it was a torment in my life because I loved him so much and the girl star posting pictures of them on facebook calling him her fiance . My husband it was 100% sure that he wants to go back to married with her and to start a new life in USA with his Filipina girl.
She has a 2 years old son with another guy who she call her husband ( He is really her boyfriend )
Ok on January 2016 he went to see her again and he told me that he will be breaking out with her because he loves me so much ( RIGHT )
Ok, he went there for 2 weeks and he had bad news . The woman now is pregnant ( I don't believe that because he can't have babies)
Her profession is a call girl, she has a lot of clients and is blaming him that he is the father ,posting photos on facebook (Women be careful because she soliciting a lot including one of my friends )
https://www.facebook.com/shai ....
You will see his picture with her .
we still together because I really don't care at this point . He is with me , and treats me like a Queen .
Just to let you know that The Piranhas are out there and all that person wrote here is nothing true .
Shazzadude

Westlake, Australia

#26 Mar 30, 2016
filipina girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about the place where you came from? Theres no cheaters and liars? Before you said something like that to all of us filipinas you should look around first... then youll see
Australians don't come to the Philippines looking to leech off Filipina for money, it only happens the other way round.
Bigmama

Santa Ana, CA

#28 Jul 31, 2016
I totally agree, Filipino women are cheap whores, one of them trapped my husband and got pregnant by him. She first pretended to want to be my friend, until she found out what she wanted, and bang! Got pregnant by him. They do not care about family values, they only care about money, and the only way to get it, is to trap men especially military men. That's why all you see on any base, is Filipino sluts. She broke our family and had to raise my kids by myself. Thank you filipna slut!!
JustAThought

Ozark, MO

#32 Aug 21, 2016
Bigmama wrote:
I totally agree, Filipino women are cheap whores, one of them trapped my husband and got pregnant by him. She first pretended to want to be my friend, until she found out what she wanted, and bang! Got pregnant by him. They do not care about family values, they only care about money, and the only way to get it, is to trap men especially military men. That's why all you see on any base, is Filipino sluts. She broke our family and had to raise my kids by myself. Thank you filipna slut!!
No, your husband deciding to bang someone outside your marriage is the one that was ignoring family values. Nobody forced him to bang her, he decided that you weren't good enough to stay faithful.
Poscer

Absecon, NJ

#33 Aug 23, 2016
And their new president is a freak.
Poscer

Absecon, NJ

#34 Aug 23, 2016
Filipino guys who I met are all dirty and stupid, they cannot do high-end jobs but only be servants and maids.
Fdgjdg

Naples, FL

#37 Aug 31, 2016
filipina girl wrote:
<quoted text>

Deserve some respect..
I work with many Filipinos who are RN's
They provide the best nursing care I have ever encountered!
Md sylvia

United States

#40 Nov 20, 2016
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>

I am an advocate of Filipinas for prostitution only. I do not advise anyone to get married unless you want to start a family. With our long life expectancies, a vow to stay together until death is insane. The institution of marriage was created when 30 years was considered a long life.

The institution of marriage should be changed to eight years with two options to renew for an additional eight years for a total of 24 years. Whether property accrued during marriage is community property should be an option to be selected at the time of marriage right on the marriage license.
I think thats a great idea..lmao!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) 18 hr slumdog indians 43
News US Accuses China of Dumping Cheap Aluminum on W... Jan 14 davidj6910 1
News Chinese company injects 3-D printed blood vesse... Jan 10 China Sucks 1
China makes the best quality junk in the world Jan 10 China Sucks 1
High Quality Brass Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Jan 10 Bradoa 1
Silver Eight Functions Massaging Shower Heads Jan 10 Bradoa 1
News Quoting Mao, China says Taiwan, HK independence... Jan 9 FREE HONG KONG 2
More from around the web