epep

Swindon, UK

#1 Aug 21, 2013
" Matthew 7:6. Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces. " The Bible.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2 Aug 21, 2013
when it is about charity and humantarian help. i believe you should give charity and humantarian help to anybody. be it they are people that have respect for other people, crime prone people or people that are vicious.

you should even give charity and humantarian help to crime prone people and vicious people. even if you do not really feel any sympathy for them.

the reasons why you should give charity and humantarian help to even crime prone people and vicious people is because if you give charity and humantarian help to crime prone people and vicious people it will decrease the chances of those crime prone people and vicious people assualting you and innocent people.

but when it is about martial arts knowledge.
i believe that martial arts knowledge should NOT be taught to crime prone people or vicious people.

but do not confuse crime prone people, vicious people with distorted people.

crime prone people are really crime prone by nature. and vicious people are really vicious by nature.

distorted people seem vicious but it is because they have been physically abused by vicious people. but when those distorted people are given martial arts knowledge so that they are able to defend themselves against vicious people, then those people who were distorted become less angry.

martial arts knowledge being taught to distorted people is okay.

but martial arts knowledge should NOT be taught to crime prone people.

and martial arts knowledge should NOT be taught to vicious people.

and martial artists should be cautious about who they give their martial arts knowledge to.
epep

Swindon, UK

#3 Aug 21, 2013
before i post the next post. because i do not want to be misinterpreted. in the next post when i say "black" or "blacks", i do not mean chinese people with black skin, i do not mean some races with dark skin, i do not mean people in some races who get dark skin from hot weather. when i say "black" or "blacks" i mean the blacks that originate from sub sahara africa and still living in sub sahara africa and also now in jamaica, caribbean islands, america, europe and now emmigrated to the rest of the world.
epep

Swindon, UK

#4 Aug 21, 2013
chinese martial artists should try to avoid teaching chinese martial arts to blacks.

because blacks are generally savages and crime-prone.
epep

Swindon, UK

#5 Aug 22, 2013
chinese martial artists should try to avoid teaching to individuals ( from the white race ) that are vicious.

it is okay for chinese martial artists to teach to individuals ( from white race ) that have respect for other people. and how much chinese martial arts knowledge each of those individuals ( from the white race ) get depends upon how much each of those individuals ( from the white race ) deserves.

chinese martial artists teaching to other individuals from other races ( not blacks and south asians ) that have respect for other people is okay. and how much each of those individuals ( not blacks and south asians ) get depends upon how much each of those individuals ( not blacks and south asians ) deserves.

and i think it is good that alot and all chinese martial arts knowledge to taught to chinese people that have respect for other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 1 hr McQuan 87
The oil rig has to be removed and free passage ... (May '14) 1 hr McQuan 34
China posts fake rocket launch story (Sep '08) 2 hr McQuan 691
Re-examining the Opium War: Why did 200 million... (May '14) 2 hr -TheExam- 42
why are chinese so selfish and mean? (Oct '11) 3 hr -TheExam- 54
Hong Kong port losing market share in south China 3 hr Andrew Lin 5
Chinese gay dating app grows to 15 million users 10 hr nayan 12
More from around the web