China plans for North Korea regime co...

China plans for North Korea regime collapse

There are 36 comments on the The Age story from May 5, 2014, titled China plans for North Korea regime collapse. In it, The Age reports that:

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un watches a children's football game at the Songdowon International Children's Camp at Wonsan city, in North Korea's Kangwon province.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hoey

Honolulu, HI

#22 May 6, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
China was always known to be a country that back stabs its "so called" allies .Every country should be wary of China .
Click the Age above
spkultr

Moab, UT

#23 May 6, 2014
YNP wrote:
Is it me, or does this headline have nothing to do with the "story" if you want to call they one sentence above a "story".
follow the link at the top that says full story.
spkultr

Moab, UT

#24 May 6, 2014
Osama Bin Laden wrote:
Is there a story here that I'm just not seeing?
follow the link at the top that says full story
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25 May 6, 2014
I'm sure the "leak" is a firm warning to North Korea not to stop acting so crazy. China doesn't want a nuclear war starting next door or open its doors to all North Koreans escaping across its border. It will continue to support North Korea regarding its internal and external foes, but only if it doesn't cross China. Chinese leadership leaves a lot to be desired, but its not batshit crazy like North Korea's.
studebaker1963

Minneapolis, MN

#26 May 6, 2014
the writer wrote:
it also says while watching the game kim jong-un enjoyed fried chicken from kfc and some nachos from taco bell, while everyone watched in awe as he ate kfc and taco bell, swallowing it down with a extra large pepsi. Once, he was done he ran into the bathroom and unloaded a china size piece of dong. the end
obviously they don't have laws outlawing large Pepsi in NK, maybe Bloomberg could go there and take over, institute the new law, and then he could buy all of NK, and sell it to the Chinese and make a huge profit
Pablo

San Juan, Philippines

#27 May 6, 2014
Do you mean the mighty Emperor of the Hermit Kingdom might not stand and defiantly shake his fist at the enemy?
talkinbull100

Damascus, AR

#28 May 6, 2014
China like all great civilizations must continue to expand to exist. The Soviet Union is now trying to prove to it's citizens that it is still a great power by taking back over possessions. Given the history of the world other great empires fell to collapse after there expansion stopped Roman, Ottoman, Aztec, Inca to name a few. Our world is made by conquest of land grabs and military actions to beat and reduce populations. China as you can see is either going to have military conquest's or land grabs which they are trying to do with Japan and the philippines. The easiest conquest of expansion will be North Korea which is a bastard child of China anyway. As anyone can see China is doing all of the above both in building a military trying to absorb as much land as it can and building National pride.
USaWorldBully War monger

United States

#29 May 6, 2014
studebaker1963 wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously they don't have laws outlawing large Pepsi in NK, maybe Bloomberg could go there and take over, institute the new law, and then he could buy all of NK, and sell it to the Chinese and make a huge profit
PEPSI , Coke Beverage are Shit Water!
ItsMe

San Jose, CA

#30 May 7, 2014
and I dont want a unified Korea because there will be much less news for me to read.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#31 May 7, 2014
seems to me the USA has been backstabbing its allies the last few years
KMT Chinese Nationalist

Peru, IN

#32 May 7, 2014
China should be very happy to see a Reunified Korea under (2) Conditions:

1) A Unified Korean Republic stops being a western imperialist stooge

2) Western military forces on Korea completely withdrawal as the reason for their presence would no longer be necessary.

As long as Korea hosts a foreign military on her soil, China would never allow unification to occur.

Northeast Asia for the Northeast Asian Peoples - Not the Western Financiers.
huh

Anchorage, AK

#33 May 7, 2014
nice story now write a news piece that fits the title.
Tom

Chicago, IL

#34 May 7, 2014
Hmm. On my computer it appears that this story only has one sentence.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#35 May 7, 2014
Either you computer is a North Korean product or you didn't find the link to the full story immediately below the headline.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#36 May 8, 2014
Sonny wrote:
This is where you are wrong. China do not wish unified Korea. If Korea is unified, north of China bordering North Korea will automatically become part of borderless Korea. It was once part of Korea many many many years ago.... So, they are actually afraid of unified Korea. Japan also do not like unified Korea. It will make the country very strong. Japan will be social outcast in Asia because they have not admitted or provided any apology for causing a great pain and suffering to all Asian countries during WWII. learn your history
An idiot who changes the topic of 'taking over NK' to 'united Korea'.

Idiot!
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#37 May 8, 2014
We should nuke North Korea the way we nuked Japan. We wouldn't have lost Vietnam if we just nuked it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 18 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 48
News Three Things to Know About Taiwan's President T... 3 hr TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE 1
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) 3 hr HOORAY FOR KOREA 42
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 19
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Sun Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
More from around the web