China plans for North Korea regime collapse

May 5, 2014 Full story: The Age 37

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un watches a children's football game at the Songdowon International Children's Camp at Wonsan city, in North Korea's Kangwon province.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Osama Bin Laden

Austin, TX

#1 May 6, 2014
Is there a story here that I'm just not seeing?
Ottoman

Herndon, VA

#2 May 6, 2014
China was always known to be a country that back stabs its "so called" allies .Every country should be wary of China .
grampatc

Des Plaines, IL

#3 May 6, 2014
China knows the way the world is changing and even their own counrty is changing and they would rather have a stable Korea as a single country at their border than a country that may start a war that would end up killing 1/2 of mankind. North Korea will go the way of most similar poor choices in the past and be replaced by a stronger overall Korea in its place.
Ottoman

Herndon, VA

#4 May 6, 2014
grampatc wrote:
China knows the way the world is changing and even their own counrty is changing and they would rather have a stable Korea as a single country at their border than a country that may start a war that would end up killing 1/2 of mankind. North Korea will go the way of most similar poor choices in the past and be replaced by a stronger overall Korea in its place.
No ! China just don't want a nuclear armed neighbor near its borders and China is itself an unstable regime with a lot of money to use to cause havoc in Asia .
YNP

Denton, TX

#5 May 6, 2014
Is it me, or does this headline have nothing to do with the "story" if you want to call they one sentence above a "story".
The link is right there

Antioch, TN

#6 May 6, 2014
If you cannot see it, tough. You will just have to wonder what you are missing. It is right there in front of your face.
Puff Daddy

Little Rock, AR

#7 May 6, 2014
You numbskulls...China's main concern is the huge influx of refugees it would be forced to deal with if North Korea were to implode.
the writer

Jersey City, NJ

#8 May 6, 2014
it also says while watching the game kim jong-un enjoyed fried chicken from kfc and some nachos from taco bell, while everyone watched in awe as he ate kfc and taco bell, swallowing it down with a extra large pepsi. Once, he was done he ran into the bathroom and unloaded a china size piece of dong. the end
the writer

Jersey City, NJ

#9 May 6, 2014
Osama Bin Laden wrote:
Is there a story here that I'm just not seeing?
you get wifi in a cave? awesome!
Phatlipp

Madison, WI

#10 May 6, 2014
Click on "The Age" link to read the full story.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#11 May 6, 2014
the writer wrote:
it also says while watching the game kim jong-un enjoyed fried chicken from kfc and some nachos from taco bell, while everyone watched in awe as he ate kfc and taco bell, swallowing it down with a extra large pepsi. Once, he was done he ran into the bathroom and unloaded a china size piece of dong. the end
Do they have kfc, nachos and pepsi's in North Korea? I always thought that Asian prefer Asian food. Are you telling us that kim jong-un got away from his norms, tried western food and got an upset stomach with diarrhia?

What has an upset stomach of Kim got to do with NK regime collapse?

That China plans NK regime collapse is a joke. Some people must be dreaming.
James

Hurricane, UT

#12 May 6, 2014
Don't know why the story is set up this way but it was an interesting story once you expand it to it's full story I think it will confuse a lot of people
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#13 May 6, 2014
James wrote:
Don't know why the story is set up this way but it was an interesting story once you expand it to it's full story I think it will confuse a lot of people
In what way could this story ever become an interesting story?
James F

Grand Prairie, TX

#14 May 6, 2014
So basically they are saying they would have refugee camps ready for the regime collapse. However, when current refugees cross the border they are arrested and sent back ony to face punishment. Way to care for your neighbors there, China.
Sparky Oh

Blue Hill, ME

#15 May 6, 2014
I am pleased to see China has put something in place. It is a positive sign that they have warned young Un. Perhaps now, he will give this some serious attention and realize that he has pissed off the planet with his juvenile rhetoric.
COKE LADIN

Potomac, MD

#16 May 6, 2014
DENNIS RODMAN SAYS KIM JUNG IS A RIOTOUS DUDE
billy2

Daly City, CA

#17 May 6, 2014
I'am of hearing about Kim Jong-un In how he wants to blow up the U.S and the world. I think it would be good for the people of N.K if China could get rid of this guy and China would take over that country.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#18 May 6, 2014
Don't worry, for sure China will take over NK in due time. But for now NK serves the purpose for the Chinese to blow out their anger towards us when Obama take side with the Japanese in the disputed islands.

Whatever rhetorics Kim uses, it is all manipulated by China.
Sonny

Wailuku, HI

#19 May 6, 2014
This is where you are wrong. China do not wish unified Korea. If Korea is unified, north of China bordering North Korea will automatically become part of borderless Korea. It was once part of Korea many many many years ago.... So, they are actually afraid of unified Korea. Japan also do not like unified Korea. It will make the country very strong. Japan will be social outcast in Asia because they have not admitted or provided any apology for causing a great pain and suffering to all Asian countries during WWII. learn your history
Sonny

Wailuku, HI

#20 May 6, 2014
And USA do not want unified Korea. Once it is unified there is no reason for USA military to be stationed at this location. So, looses out of foot hold in this region.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR between China and India today? Who do you t... 55 min It is so Amazing 30
China, Vietnam patch ties after territory disputes 3 hr McQuan 215
China posts fake rocket launch story (Sep '08) 3 hr McQuan 659
AINU aka SHORTY in SEA 3 hr McQuan 15
China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, ... 7 hr Switches 165
Japanese government censorship on World War II ... 8 hr Switches 9
Is China LUNAR Space Mission FAKE? 9 hr Dothead turd monkey 13

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE