Why does China have so many enemies and no friends?

Created by Dr Why on Mar 27, 2010

672 votes

Click on an option to vote

because of the CCP rulers

CCP considers foreigners enemy

Yes, Japan is enemy

Yes, the US is enemy

Yes, even their own bro Taiwan

Yes, India is # 1 enemy

Yes, Russia is enemy

where are Chinamen's friends?

China is surrounded by enemies

read my comments & discuss

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#2249 Sep 26, 2012
Down Under Laowai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the position of the Prime Minister of India was given to a Towelhead.
I meant the Palestinians, but I'm not saying you are wrong!
I hate war

Philippines

#2251 Dec 4, 2012
Lately China has been make proclaimations that it owns the whole of the South China Sea. They own this, they own that. They want to brand everything "Made in China". Not everything that they make is real, sometimes a NIKE with a check is fake and it's wrong.
Forgive me, but China just woke up from centuries of sleep and it still considers itself as the only giant. We'll we have a lot of giants now. Don't step on the others foot just because you just woke up.
Lets not go back to barbaric times. We're all civilized countries, arent we?
Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan have claims in the South China Sea. Why would you build a fence around it? It is the ancient shipping trade route. Thats why Singapore prospered, thats why Singapore is now protesting. India is affected, they are deploying their ships too. Soon everyone else will be interevening.
Look back on Tiananmen Square protests of 1989. Is that healthy? Demonstrators were just killed. So what happens now because everyone is prostesting?
Yet again maybe that is one of the reasons why China has no friends. Maybe North Korea, I dont know. They're just the same.
People please! Tell me that I'm wrong.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#2253 Dec 4, 2012
I hate war wrote:
Lately China has been make proclaimations that it owns the whole of the South China Sea. They own this, they own that. They want to brand everything "Made in China". Not everything that they make is real, sometimes a NIKE with a check is fake and it's wrong.
Forgive me, but China just woke up from centuries of sleep and it still considers itself as the only giant. We'll we have a lot of giants now. Don't step on the others foot just because you just woke up.
Lets not go back to barbaric times. We're all civilized countries, arent we?
Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan have claims in the South China Sea. Why would you build a fence around it? It is the ancient shipping trade route. Thats why Singapore prospered, thats why Singapore is now protesting. India is affected, they are deploying their ships too. Soon everyone else will be interevening.
Look back on Tiananmen Square protests of 1989. Is that healthy? Demonstrators were just killed. So what happens now because everyone is prostesting?
Yet again maybe that is one of the reasons why China has no friends. Maybe North Korea, I dont know. They're just the same.
People please! Tell me that I'm wrong.
You're wrong. But you did a good job of learning to spin one half of the story. Why don't you check on the things you are being told. There again, one you find out the story on the South China Sea you might look into the other things your government is telling you! Better still, just keep believing what you are told, I mean you government has a good record being truthful and looking after the people doesn't it?
David

Garland, TX

#2254 Dec 6, 2012
China will be destroyed by so many enemies. It does not matter how big it is. It will destroyed by so many enemies. China greediness will lead them to have so many enemies. they had friend with Africa continent but those countries do not have deadly weapons to held china. Finally, greediness destroyed their lives
NICE TRY

Brooklyn, NY

#2255 Dec 6, 2012
China is more popular than the West!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2256 Dec 6, 2012
David wrote:
China will be destroyed by so many enemies. It does not matter how big it is. It will destroyed by so many enemies. China greediness will lead them to have so many enemies. they had friend with Africa continent but those countries do not have deadly weapons to held china. Finally, greediness destroyed their lives
Keep dreaming. That's all you got.
bll

Auckland, New Zealand

#2257 Dec 6, 2012
yep, you could count commie china's friends on one finger
blitz123

Chennai, India

#2258 Dec 7, 2012
David wrote:
greediness?china is not greedy,agressive maybe,it claims whole of tibet and south tibet which is ap in india,it also has disputes in south china sea,but if saarc nations hold border talks,im sure china will come to a good conclusion
eat ur heart out,china wont be destroyed,it forms a bulk of the worlds economy,if china is destroyed usa will perish,so will the west
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#2259 Dec 8, 2012
China is currently losing friends and influence so fast in Asia, it will likely soon force change from the Chinese people directly. This last bunch of leaders of the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship are OLDER and MORE POORLY EDUCATED than any in recent memory. They are too guilty of crimes against their own people to ever reform; it would mean trials for mass-murders.

The inept, friendless and hated-by-its-own-people Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is dying, just as the Communist Party of the Soviet Union did.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2260 Dec 8, 2012
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP wrote:
China is currently losing friends and influence so fast in Asia, it will likely soon force change from the Chinese people directly. This last bunch of leaders of the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship are OLDER and MORE POORLY EDUCATED than any in recent memory. They are too guilty of crimes against their own people to ever reform; it would mean trials for mass-murders.
The inept, friendless and hated-by-its-own-people Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is dying, just as the Communist Party of the Soviet Union did.
I told you the average Chinese national government last 300 years. You're going to die a sad woman, sulking and whining in your death bed.
Cpw

Singapore, Singapore

#2261 Dec 8, 2012
Because they are jealous of china growth.
blitz123

Chennai, India

#2263 Dec 10, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>The dickheads have the "human right" to go toasty! And laughing is also a "Human Right"!! So you are now trying to ram political correctness dogma as well.
Om he is burning, Om he is burning.
Free southern Tibet!!
om is a mantra,u have no right insulting it like that
blitz123

Chennai, India

#2264 Dec 10, 2012
Down Under Laowai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the position of the Prime Minister of India was given to a Towelhead.
if our politicans were more hard working and less corrupt,india will be one of the best countries in the world
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#2266 Dec 26, 2012
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
if our politicans were more hard working and less corrupt,india will be one of the best countries in the world
It's the hot weather makes people work not so hard.If the people can work hard then the country's economy will improve. The gvt officials may be corrupt but that is not the reason. People in southern Europe don't work as hard as those in the north of Europe either.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#2267 Mar 4, 2013
bll wrote:
yep, you could count commie china's friends on one finger
And you can count your midget island's friendly nations with both hands, 1% of the population of the world have diplomatic relations with your midget island, something is wrong with y'all losers

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2269 Mar 4, 2013
I warn all China to stop insulting Islam!!!

To all China infidels,the day all muslim nations unite,all your kafir sisters would be sold in Our haram markets. Our Muslim brothers from Africa and Asia needs to contribute for holy War,believers from Nigeria,Indonesia,Egypt,Turkey needs to contribute more like our Saudi,pakistani and palestinian brothers.Anglo Muslims from Arab fathers are also our brothers for war with China.
We finished American and now its your turn.
atilla the Han

Australia

#2270 Mar 5, 2013
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
if and only if a total ban on curry. india should progress like the made in china bullet train.
atilla the Han

Australia

#2271 Mar 5, 2013
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
om is a mantra,u have no right insulting it like that
when the karma run over the dogma
dalai lama become a drama
ommm drama ommm lama
drama lama chanting mantra from karma sutra
atilla the Han

Australia

#2272 Mar 5, 2013
RYOKI wrote:
To all China infidels,the day all muslim nations unite,all your kafir sisters would be sold in Our haram markets. Our Muslim brothers from Africa and Asia needs to contribute for holy War,believers from Nigeria,Indonesia,Egypt,Turkey needs to contribute more like our Saudi,pakistani and palestinian brothers.Anglo Muslims from Arab fathers are also our brothers for war with China.
i see the americans still walking tall. your jihad fail again??
calm down and enjoy a cup of tea and some yummy dim sim or you prefer continental bacon n scrambled eggs.

“Hello everyone!”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2273 May 12, 2013
RYOKI wrote:
Muslim from Xinjiang?
&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) 7 hr Indian guy 163
EXPOSED! Official Documents Show Walmart Connec... 20 hr so good 1
China HIGH SPEED RAIL CIT500 reached 605 kph du... (Jan '14) Sat martin 17
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Sat WOMDRUNAZIMINDEBD... 317
Western restaurants in China Fri Helen 8809 3
secret military takeover for Walmart closings, ... Apr 23 so good 1
News Applewild School a second home for Chinese stud... Apr 23 BillyBob 15
More from around the web